Chapter 2 : The decision

A Witch Or? [STILL REVAMPING]

It was stressful and I did think of suicide several times actually. But thinking from the bright view, I did know that I still need to know the real me. Thus, the action of killing myself was not acceptable and it was actually stupid to do so. The only thing that could help me to rationalize my mind and keep me calm was the locket inside my collar. The silver-coloured locket was the only thing that I have since I first came to this house and no one seemed to know anything about it. That locket was something that I appreciated and held dear because sometimes I felt that it responded to me when I'm feeling down and sad by glowing. This locket was so unique that it could change its colour from silver to azure-blue sometimes and the shape wass like the water molecule which was detailed and elegant on its own.

I feel very calm whenever I hold this locket. Until suddenly I heard my mother voice from outside, shouting my name at top of her lungs. I quickly put the locket back into it's place and walked to the door with a heavy feeling. When I reached at the door, I stopped for a while in front of it. I turned back and took a quick glance around my room. Somehow, I felt that after I stepped out from this room, I won't be able to come in back again. Taking a deep breath, I stepped out my door and walked towards my mother with my face, facing down as I couldn't bring myself to watch her face which was filled with hatred and disgust in me.

"Ha Na, I want you to get out from this house!", My ears seemed to be not picking up the details very well today. It was outrageous order right? With a croaked voice that came out when I surpressed the urge of crying, I braven myself to ask her.


"Why? Mother, I do know you hate me, but if I'm out from this house, I have nowhere else to go". My lips were shaky and I closed with my hand to hide it from my mother's view. Oh my god I can really feel my vision was getting blured.


She eyed me as I was a bug that waiting for any moment to be stepped. "Why must keep you anymore?. You bring disaster to this house, and the worse part of it is, you are a witch!. I should not bring you into this house after all." I looked at her blankly and she just grinned evily. "After all Ha Na, you are not my daughter!. With all respect, please go out from this house as soon as possible deary." She added with sickly-sweet-hatred words.

Her words were blades that were stabbing my heart. This is too much mother. Am I that hateful to you? Without thinking any further, I just ran away from the house and this time there will no turning back. 



A/N: What do you guys think of this chapter?