Chapter 3 : The meeting.

A Witch Or? [STILL REVAMPING]

    I ran and ran as fast my feet could carry me. The pain and the truth that came out from my mother was not a joke and I was hoping that someone will come out and said 'April Fool' or something similar. But, every single thing was the truth. I wiped my tears that were still coming out. The sound of the movement of water gushing down with a rapid speed caught my hearing senses. I stopped my running and continued to walk to the direction of the sound that I kept hearing until I saw a majestically-beautiful waterfall in front of me. I was so amazed that my tears just stopped falling. Sincerely, I was amazed by it and slowly came back to my senses and realised that it was night already. No wonder the scenery looks so dark and it had that eerie feeling around it. But thanks to the bright moon that night, I felt calm with the luminous ray and the sky was clear that night. I wiped the residue of my tears and searched for a place to sit and continue to think what can I do after this to keep on living.

'That rock looks suitable." I murmured by myself and sat on it eventhough it was cold and made me shivered a bit.

"Where am I suppose sleep tonight?.  There is no house in the forest right?" I thought while continued to stare at the wonderful night sky.


As I was staring at the sky, I wondered why my life is so hard? Even a snail lived so comfortably and those stars in the sky twinkled away to give people happiness. I sighed and suddenly, I heard a whisper calling my name.

"Ha Na, Ha Na"

I was startled that I almost fell from the rock that I was sitting on. That voice was scaring me and I quickly searched for the mysterious voice's source. Suddenly my locket started to shone and it direct some kind of a light into the water. Then, what was even more suprising me was I saw a glittery silver-coloured fish in front of me, blobbing itself on the surface of the water. That fish has a pair of red coloured eyes which was quite amusing to me. With a shaky voice, I gathered my courage and asked the fish if it was the one kept calling my name just now. As soon after I finished my question, I thought I saw a smile on that fish's tiny face.

"Yes, I'm talking to you, Your Highness, my name is Sebastian and I was ordered by the King and Queen of the Water Kingdom to bring you back from where you are belong" said the fish or Sebastian to me

My mind went blank again for a while as what the fish had said was unacceptable to me. Sebastian was also addressing myself as 'Your Highness'. As far as I know that refering was for someone with a title as a princess and I'm not a princess or any noble people that were related to it. Besides, why the King and Queen of Water Kingdom asked Sebastian to bring me back to their acclaimed 'Water world'?.

I forced myself a smile and looked back at Sebastian. "I don't think I believe you. I still have the memories that I'm grown up as a normal human being..."

Before I finished my sentence, Sebastian cut me off. " Then, why your highness can talk to me? You should know that as a 'human'. You should know that any human being cannot talk to a fish or even to a crocodile. Besides, you have undergone many strange things since the event that occured after you talked to the white crocodile right?"

I was stunned with his words that I could not find anything to answer him back as everything he has said was the truth and I cannot deny it. Sebastian looked pleased that I seemed to lost with words and continued his talking. 

"Yoon Ha Na, you are the Princess of the Water Kingdom and I am your butler that has been guarding you since you were little and while living here. The King sent you here because of The war of Elements that occured suddenly after your coronation as the Princess. Eventually, he decided to save you by sending you to the human world and all of your memories of being a princess and the knowledge is being erased and locked up somewhere until when the time has come, you will come back to the Kingdom of water and retrive back your lost memories." Sebastian finished his words and seemed to be bowing at me with his right fin in front and the left fin at the back.

Out of the blue, I remembered something awful. I cleared my throat and asked "i'm sorry for being rude but back then, why you did not come and save me at that time?. When I was being harrased by the villagers and from that crocodile. Why didn't you take me back to this world you were talking about earlier?" I asked him with a sobbing voice as the frustration built up when the jeering from the villagers and my mother's cruel words kept repeating my mind.

"I'm really deeply sorry your Highness. The King has ordered me not to show myself to you until the right time has come. That is why I transformed myself into your locket that you are wearing now .I also talked to you from that locket by making the locket glowed and you only thought that it was your mind playing right?. I really want to help you, Your highness because I've sworn my loyalty to you but the King's order is made to be followed and your safety is the upmost priority for me."

I wiped my tears and nodded my head as I have understood to what he had said. But suddenly, the aura around us changed. The peaceful and calm night has seemed to change. Somehow, the surroundings around us smelt of blood-killing intent. I froze up because of the situation that occured and when I looked for Sebastian to give him some kind of signal to run away, he has dissapeared. I felt a little pang of dissapointment but as long as he safe, it doesn't matter right? In the darkness of night, I managed to pick up a rock to use as my self-defense and I sensed that they were on the move and getting closer to the place where I sat.



A/N : How do you like the chapters so far? I hope I would not dissapoint all of you about the revamping and I do hope the story is much more easier to digest. 

Thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter :)