Chapter 4 : Let's go back

A Witch Or? [STILL REVAMPING]

"Seize her!"
I heard a voice shouted at a loud voice. In the blink of eyes, I saw there were many people around me. All of them were wearing some kind of mask which covered their mouth and I could not see their faces. What's even worse was they were too many off them. Obviously, I was out-numbered here and I coud only wished for some kind of miracle would come right now. Feeling terrified that my life could be ended any moment now, I did saw that in each of their hands were occupied with sword,dagger and it could only mean one thing. They were in some serious business here and somehow I was some kind of reason for it. I clasped the rock which I found it earlier, tighter. People said that 'Whether you died by giving out, or give it all out and die with honour'. 

   "You are coming with us!", said one of the them and he was the leader I thought. He came near me and forced me to stand up. 

   "Why?", I managed to ask him and I don't know where that kind of courage came from. For sure, the leader didn't like my resistance that he pulled my right arm forcefully. I pulled back, jumped and hit the leader's face with the rock which I was holding from the beginning. That hit sucessfully hit him on the forehead and although it was quite dark, I could still feel that he was whincing in pain. But, that hit didn't stop him from moving around. He losed his patience with me that he stood up while holding the spot where I hit him just now. 

   "You, stupid wench!. I don't care if you are some kind of princess of something. Die, now!" My legs and my mind seemed were having their own mind. I could not run away as the legs felt that it was frozen stiff on the ground. When he held up his sword, I closed my eyes, hoping the pain from dying would pass off quickly. 

   In my own world where I closed my eyes, I saw my parents' face and eventhough they chased me away, I did hope that they will be living happily and peacefully. 'Ah, there are so much thing to do after all. I really do want to be alive after all. But as they always said, you will never be grateful until you lost it. Well, the words are not surprising as I will lost my head anytime now'. I gritted my teeth and waited for the sword to penetrate me.

    I heard some kind movement of wind and when I opened my eyes, the leader's head has been separated from its body. Petrified, I could not even scream or even to open my mouth after witnessing the head that rolled to my feet. 

   "Your highness, I'm here now. Please stay close to me while letting me 'clean up' this mess for you", said someone who just came out from the darkness and saved me from being killed. With a grin, he lifted me up carefully and hid me behind his back. "Ah, one more thing Princess. Please close your eyes if you are not used to see blood spluttered all around which will be happening in a few moments." With the grin that never left his beautifully, sculptured-face, he looked like he was having fun although we were surrounded with all these masked people.

   I nodded my head and shakily closed both my eyes. "Ah, good girl." I heard him saying with an amusement voice before I heard the sound of swords and another clashing to each other. The sounds of those people whimpering pain were also clear to me. While waiting for the mysterious guy to finish up his business with the masked people, I was thinking of him. His pair of eyes were kind of familiar to me. The pair of red-coloured eyes reminded me of the fish who coincidently have the same pair of coloured eyes too. What's more, this man also addresed me as 'Princess'. "Wait, it couldn't be right?" I accidently muttered those words out and somehow I can feel that the mysterious man was smiling mischiviously. 

   "Your highness?. The situation has been successfully been cleared. You can open your eyes now." His husky voice reached me and when I opened my eyes, all the masked people has fallen down and lying around. The air was thick with the smell of blood. I felt nausea by looking the scene that was happening in front me. I glanced at him and by instict, I covered my mouth as to prevent me from puking. The man smoothly handed me a handkerchief and I was more than glad to accept it. 

   "Who are you and why are they are targeting me?."  I ambushed him with the questions that were lingering in my mind from the beginning. His red-eyes opened wide for a while before it retracted to normal again. I could see his face was full of amusement and I don't know, he seemed to be enjoying all this.

    The atmosphere became silent until, "HA! HA! HA!, you are so amusing Princess." I was shocked with his sudden laugther that I was giving him a stare unconsiously. He continued his words with the laugther. "Your Highness, I'm sorry of being rude for laughing at you. But I do see that this kind of situation amuses me. I do see now why he cannot even stop thinking about you for every single day" With those words, he lowered his right knee and I was flabbergasted. 'What? Is he gonna propose me now?' 

    "Your Highness, I'm introducing myself again. I'm Sebastian Michaelis and I'm your butler or you can even said your own guardian. I've been looking out from you since you were little and I'm sorry that I'm a little bit late from saving you just now. Moreover,  I'm sorry for my forgetfful mind for not telling you that this is my true form. It has been a while since I've been in this form and it does feel good to shift into this form again." Sebastian words shocked me and I remembered the pair of red eyes and that same husky voice.I was out of words and he was standing up again when seeing I was thinking of something.

   I just could not recall who or what was it that triggered my memory when seeing his eyes and hearing his voice. Speaking of his true form. He was a quite tall person. At least I was at his shoulder. You could tell that he had a good-looking body that suited of a model. He was wearing a butler suit with tailed coat which just look so perfectly-amazing on him.His hair was dark-raven coloured and it was not too long nor too short. Wait, something just clicked my mind. "So,you are that fish right?. The one with glittery-silver coloured one?" I asked him.

    "Yes, Princess. You are absolutely correct even though you are quite, hurm, how should I say this. Blank and slow?." Sebastian replied with a smile forming at his mouth. I did not feel intidimated with his words because deep inside I did acknowledge it. I were just feeling happy inside because this was the first time that I was able to bring myself to trust someone. Don't blame me but people around me always made me look horrible and they were just using me to release their anger and made me an out-caster.

 'Your Highness." I heard Sebastian called for me and that brought me back to the reality world.

 "Yes?", I answered.

 "Let's go back?", He said and held up his hand. I looked at that hand with a puzzled look. "You hand please, Princess?" I nodded and grabbed back.

   While walking I asked him as I still did not feel satisfied by leaving my question unanswered. "You did not answer my question before and  who is him that you are talking about that he kept thinking of me?". My eyes were looking at him and expecting for him to answer. He just smiled and told me that was enough for a day to be surprised with many of things. "And Princess, I am not the one who is supposed to be telling you all this. Truthfully, I really want to tell you all the details but I've been ordered to not reveal it all yet. But Princess, do believe me when I say that he is the person who loved you more than anyone else, excluding the King and the Queen of course." He chuckled at the end of the sentence and I nodded even though the urge of asking was killing me. I hoped there would be a day for me to know everything. To feel that I'm really existed.

   Sebastian held my hand gently and into the water we went. Soon we were in the another world that I never been imagine to think of. Or by logical thinking, this place were not supposed to be existing. 

  "This is magnificently-incredible, Sebastian." I muttered the words of amazement and Sebastian again gave his wonderful smile. 

 "Welcome back, Princess".

 




P/S:
Chapter four is done!
What do you think? 
Comment down wil you? *Candy for you*