Eye Candy

Push&Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin was on his way to the canteen when he saw the two of them hiding behind the pillar that actually doesn’t cover them much.

Much to his annoyance, he approaches them and did not expect that it scares the hell out of them.

“Damn it, Jin! Could you please at least say hello?!” Chanyeol yelped, while the smaller one keeps squinting his eyes while mumbling “thank god”.

“Jinnie, are you going to sulk? Don’t sulk, man!” Chanyeol persuades as he realizes that he might have been a bit harsh towards the sensitive Jin, and he also felt the pain of getting stab in the heart by the sharp blade of Jin’s glares.

“Why are you hiding?” he repeats the question again, but in a colder manner.

“Mr. Park is in the canteen. We can’t go there with this kind of clothes.”

Jin scans both of them from head to toe and could not stop cursing themselves in his mind saying that both of them are so immature.

“So?” Jin fold his arms and stares at them.

“We wanted to head to our dorms back, but..” then Baekhyun’s belly starts growling for food. “ Both of us are damn hungry.” Baekhyun grinned, like an innocent child, but in Jin’s eyes, he’s a trash.

“Suit yourself.” Jin walks past them but suddenly he was pulled back by a force, which was from the giant dork Chanyeol.

“What?!” he angered, as his annoyance keeps increasing.

“Help us,” Chanyeol pouted, blinking his eyes multiple times, “Please~” with an aegyo as an extra.

Jin mentally punched Chanyeol a few times and somehow he felt nauseous upon Chanyeol’s stupid aegyo.

“No.”

And again Baekhyun’s stomach starts to growl again.

“That was really not my intention of way to persuade you,” Baekhyun embarrassedly blush “But can you please help us?” Baekhyun coaxed the unsure Jin.

Jin looks at him and mentally curses himself for saying “Fine.”. Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol give him the money to buy something at the canteen and he left both of them hiding behind the pillar again.

“He’s so arrogant.” Chanyeol muttered, as he throws a punch behind Jin’s back. “Just stay here, Yeol.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, signs for his annoyance not only to Chanyeol but to Jin as well.

He squats down and starts to pick some stones randomly and plays with them. After a few moment, he fell down on his as Chanyeol shoved him aside, as he was too excited seeing Jin’s presence.

“You .” Baekhyun scowled.

“Thank god Jin! You’re a total life saver!” Chanyeol blabbered happily as he whistles on his favourite tune when he looks around the food that Jin bought for them.

“Thanks, “ Baekhyun, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter