That Seat

Push&Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is just the beginning of the year of 2014 and everything had been very disastrous for Byun Baekhyun.

Firstly, he had been ordered to change his roommates.

Secondly, he does not have a person to seat with in the class.

Third, he does not have any close friend in his new class.

Fourth, he do not know how to survive in the class.

So, the conclusion is, he is very upset with the beginning of the year.

He was packing his stuff when his new roommate greets him.

“Hey, Baekhyun. Need some help?”

The guy’s name is Park Chanyeol. Baekhyun quite despised him since the room he’s in is a room full of bad mouthed people.

There is the basketball player Park Chanyeol, the Chinese kid Wu Yifan, the smart one Yoon Doojoon, and the skeleton Song Daehan.

Everyone except Doojoon is a thing. They hang out together, talk together. Sometimes, Baekhyun would caught them staring at someone, or sometimes himself and then they will going to start whispering to each other, especially that Chinese kid. His looks are already despising Baekhyun.

“It’s okay, don’t bother me,” Baekhyun replied, without sparing a look towards Chanyeol.

Chanyeol awkwardly went out the situation and join his friends.

Baekhyun continues unpacking his stuff and soon after that he lays down on his bed, taking a glance towards them.

The three of them are busy laughing and talking with each other about the long holiday while the smart kid Doojoon seems to taking out his assignments and going to complete it.

Baekhyun buries his head into his pillow, shouting his anger.

Suddenly, someone pat his shoulder. He looked up to see his bestfriend, Oh Sehun awkwardly smiles at him.

“Hey,” Sehun greeted.

Baekhyun wake up and positioned himself, facing Sehun.

“Who’s bed am I on?” Sehun whispered, being awkward in the room.

“Daehan.” Baekhyun pointed to Daehan who was choking down his chicken.

“Oh.” Sehun nodded, “ Are you okay?” Sehun asked.

“Okay? Of course I’m not.” Baekhyun pouted.

“If I were you, I’ll be upset too.” Sehun to an agreement.

“Living up there is absolutely much fun.” Baekhyun muttered.

Baekhyun’s former room is only above his new one. His former roommates, Minhyuk and Dongjun is known as the Troublemakers.

Both of them love to do things that take a lot of courage and sometimes got caught off by the seniors. But they never fear of them. They called it experiences.

“Wanna go and have a visit upstairs?” Sehun asked.

“Let’s go.” Baekhyun walks out the room with his roommates staring at him.

“BAEK!!” Minhyuk pulls off him into his embrace.

“How did you got transferred, man!” Dongjun grunted in disappointment.

“I heard the Board of Comittee has something to do with this.” Dongjun stares at Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter