Band-aid

Push&Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, Byun Baekhyun! What are you seriously dragging yourself into, huh?!”

Hoseok was madly furious when he caught that Baekhyun ditched the run by himself. Plus, Binsoo nagged him for his friend’s fault. Getting so angry, Hoseok desperately need to find Baekhyun, to blame everything on his fault.

“Why, Hoseok-ie?” Baekhyun asked, while he is reading a novel.

“That shortie seriously knocked the hell out of me because of you!” Hoseok angered, stomping his feet.

“I’m sorry.” Baekhyun apologised, insincerely.

“Are you even sorry?” Hoseok scoffed,

“I said I’m sorry.”  Baekhyun grunted, staring deep into Hoseok’s eyes.

“Sorry my .”

Hoseok go and sit back in his place, holding his anger by scribbling stuff on his notebook.

Aish. He makes me feel awkward.

Baekhyun who is in a guilty mode, dragging himself to Hoseok, offering a candy.

“I’m sorry.” Baekhyun apologised, lowering down his head.

Hoseok just stares the candy.

“I’m really sorry.” Baekhyun repeated.

Without sparing any minute, Hoseok took the candy into his mouth.

“I have a bad feeling about that shortie.” Hoseok mutters, flipping the pages of his notebook.

“Thank you!” Baekhyun smiles.

As he walks back to his seat, he just realized that his knee is in pain. Hearing Baekhyun's hissing, Hoseok looks at him, and saw his scraped knee.

“How can it be like that?” Hoseok asked.

“Those music s knocked me down when we are on the run this evening.” Baekhyun grunted.

“Those music s seriously—“

Baekhyun was being careless about the fact that there are two member of Music Club which is less than a metre from him that they can hear his curses about the Music Club members.

He looks around and yes, of course he saw Chen and other member Rain, who sits next to Asung are staring at him as if their eyeballs are coming out.

“I mean—the music shi—No, I mean that—“

“Just stop it, will you? It is obvious that you were cursing the Music Club members,” Hoseok giggled.

Baekhyun frustratedly turn around facing his table, and start doing his homework.

“Algebra is damn hard! Baek, I’m going to the 1st class for a moment.” Taehyun patted Baekhyun’s back.

“Bring back some food,” Baekhyun shouted,

“Go get it yourself!”

 

 

“Chen, I’m going to the toilet for a while,” Jin informed, excusing himself.

Baekhyun almost knocked himself into sleep when someone knocked his desk, making him opening his eyes.

Baekhyun rubbed his eyes to see who is looking at him.

“Oh, Chen.” He blurted.

Both of them stare into each other, without any words.

“Here,”

Chen puts a band-aid on Baekhyun’s desk.

“For what?” Baekhyun asked, blatantly.

“Your knees are scrape

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter