Bread

Push&Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Algebra class ended up with the teacher not even asking anything about the assignment leaving Baekhyun’s mouth hung open.

“Can you believe it?” Baekhyun snickered, in disbelief after everything that he had went through.

“Believe what?” Taehyung replied, packing his stuff, preparing for the next class.

“She didn’t even ask,” Baekhyun scoffed, “And I almost died today!” he slammed the desk.

“What are you doing, Byun Baekhyun,” Taehyung stares weirdly at Baekhyun. “Today is a total jackpot! Jackpot! She also knows that it is damn ridiculous to finish the whole thing in just one day.”

“Does this even make sense?!” Baekhyun whined as he buried his head into his folded arms on the desk.

“Why are you so upset?” Taehyung blinked at the sorrowful Baekhyun weirdly.

“I’m going to go to the toilet.”

Baekhyun walks away from his desk and heads towards the toilet weakly.

“Is he crazy?” Taehyung mumbled alone as he disassemble his stuff.

 

 

Baekhyun stood right infront of the toilet, with his tummy begging for food.

“Are you crazy? What if I got caught?!” He slapped his tummy.

“But, the canteen is not that far,” Baekhyun grinned to himself.

Moving back and forth, he still can’t decide whether to break the rules to go to the canteen during the class.

“Okay! I’ll go to the canteen for a second!”

Baekhyun starts to make his step when suddenly something fluffy hit the back of his head.

“What the—“

“Are you out of your mind?”

Chen is standing still with his hands in the pockets of his pants, snickering sarcastically at Baekhyun.

“What are you doing here?” Baekhyun stutters.

Chen pouted his lips, pointing towards the thing that he throws to Baekhyun, which is a pack of bread. Baekhyun lowers down his body and took the bread in his hand.

“You will get caught if you went to the canteen. Take the bread instead.”

“How did you know—“Baekhyun stutters as he stares the bread dumbfoundedly.

“You’ve been starving since you did not consume your lunch. It’s obvious.” Chen snickers, looking at the dumbfounded Baekhyun.

“Oh, the teacher is on her way. Better hurry to the class.”

Chen turns his back and walks away from Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter