Him

Push&Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun had driven himself to a world of chatter with his friends in the class, unfortunately in awkward manner.

Baekhyun never was in the top 3 classes, eventhough he dreamt of it. The competitions in an elite high school is a definitely no joke, looking at his awful grades, he manage to get into the 4rd class out of 5 at least during his three years  being the student of the school.

Fortunately, the new school system manages to make his dream come true, to be in the Top 3 classes, and he got into the 3rd class. Although the shuffle system seems to get him there, but he believed that his recent End of Year exam got him there.

“Hey, Baek. Do you finishes the Physics assigments?” Taehyung asked,

“Of course I did.” Baekhyun arrogantly replied.

“Which chapter are you assigned to?” Taehyung asked again.

“Chapter 8 part 1, if I was not mistaken.” Baekhyun scratched his head.

“Aish, damn it! Mine was part 2 and I need some info, if not I might get a round wide 0 for this assignment!” Taehyung angered.

“Why don’t you ask those top ranked geniuses at the first class?” Baekhyun suggested.

“I don’t make friends with them.” Taehyung flips the pages of his assignments.

“Then go ask those at the fourth or fifth class then. There are some genius one since the shuffling system mixed the 3rd, 4th and 5th classes.”

“Ah, you’re right! Thank you, Baek!”

Taehyung rushes out of the class and storm into the next class noisily.

“Oh, you’re here!” Taehyung voices echoes.

Baekhyun turn around towards the back door to see what Taehyung is squealing about. It seems he was welcoming someone, maybe someone from his house team, the Tigers.

“Yah! Why you are always a latecomer? My house is even farther than yours but I came even earlier than other people had been!” Taehyung blabbered.

Baekhyun took a glance towards the person who is walking into his classroom with Taehyung tailing behind him.

Black silky hair, angelic eyes, quite sharp nose, a quite normal height for a guy, and also………

Puckered lips.

He looks familiar. Aish. What is his name?

Then, the figure took a seat, the seat that Baekhyun had been very curious before.

Surprisingly, as Baekhyun remove his gaze from that person to Jin’s, he was shocked seeing angelic smiling face appearing on Jin.

That annoying punk. Baekhyun cursed silently.

“You’re here, Chen.” Jin welcomed the figure, knowin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter