Notebook

Push&Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So that’s how Gabo is reformed,”

Baekhyun returns to his seat, being proud of his self-presentation when actually the whole class eyes are keep getting closer and closer.

“Okay, next group.” Miss Sue called out, while standing at the back rows of the class.

After a few class presentations, History ended with so much things to memorize for the 1st term test that everyone wished to score.

“ Lucky my group wasn’t chosen just now. I barely memorized my part.” Taehyung heaved, as he did not practises his part for the History presentation.

“There will be a next time.” Baekhyun mumbled, piling up his History references under his desk.

A few minutes went by, Algebra started and Baekhyun’s eyes couldn’t get any closer.

“Byun Baekhyun.”

A stern voice echoed.

TTAK!

Baekhyun’s head hits so hard on his desk that he almost cursed.

“Try to sleep and see how much you’ll regret after this.” Miss Jaemi, the Algebra teacher scolded his as she hit him with her thick reference book.

As Miss Jaemi pass by his seat, he received a note from Taehyung.

Its not that I did not want to wake you up, actually I dozed off too. Sorry.

Baekhyun crumpled the note as Taehyung took a glance at him, as a sign that he is mad at him.

“Listen you guys. Make sure to complete page 12,13,15,16, and the Summary Exercises at page 20. All. Of. Them.”

“By tomorrow?” Mino bravely asked.

“Or do you want it to be right now?” she replied.

“Class dismissed.”

As soon as she went out the class, chaos started, declining the assignment that are assigned for them.

“ Is she really crazy? That’s a ton of work and she want us to get it done by tomorrow? Like seriously?!” Taehyung blabbled.

“I’m doomed. Seriously doomed.” Baekhyun wailed, as he buries his head between his folded hands.

 

 

Its 11:30pm and Baekhyun still haven’t finished his Algebra.

“Quick, turn off the lights! The wardens are coming!” Sehun hissed,

“Baekhyun-ah, I’ll turn off the lights first, okay? Otherwise, we’ll get caught by the wardens.” Chanyeol asked for permission.

“Okay, just turn off the lights.” Baekhyun slumped his back facing the bed.

He took his phone and plugged in his earphones.

“Yeol, wake me up in 15 minutes.” Baekhyun informed.

“Make sure you WILL wake up.” Chanyeol warned.

“I’ve got a few of Algebra left. I will wake up.” Baekhyun yawned.

 

 

“Baekhyun, wake up.”

Baekhyun woke up, searching for his pens. He was startled a bit when he saw Chanyeol and Yifan are already in their uniforms.

“Quick, you’re late.” Yifan reminds him.

“Don’t tell me its morning—“

“Baekhyun, its morning.” Chanyeol sighed, as he tighten up his tie.

“.” Baekhyun dashed towards the shower room with his towel without wasting another second.

 

 

After the morning assembly, Baekhyun is the first one to enter the class as he runs passing through the other kids.

A few seconds later, Taehyung joins in.

“Hey, have you done the Algebra?” Taehyung heaved,

“Not yet.”

“Me too. How are we going to finish it?” Taehyung cussed.

“Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter