Hope in the midst of pain

Secretly loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helloo sorry for the late update! >< hehe this is why Chorong accepted Bomi if I can I'll write Bomi's version of the promises she made with Eunji for a clearer picture! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chorong POV

I held Eunji's diary close to my heart. It was as though I'm trying to hold on to her words a little tighter, hear her voice a little louder, but she's now a sad past tense that my fingers have failed to grasp hold of.

The words from Eunji's diary stabbed me over and over within. The way she looked at me was filled with too much love and I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that I couldn't love her more, I'm sorry that she was left alone, I'm sorry that she was hurting alone and I'm sorry that she left still thinking for me.

I leaned my heads against the wall as I allowed my tears to run down my cheeks. I can't help but cried out loud, it hurts. It hurts so much. Jung Eunji how could you? How could you push me away and hurt alone? How could you love me so deeply like this when I'm undeserving. How could you be so selfless? I couldn't accept it, losing her was like losing a big part of my soul. I feel so alone now in this huge world, I'm so broken and incomplete without her, I wished I was taken away together with her..

I'm not strong enough to pull myself together. I'm felt so numb by the massive amount of pain I'm feeling from the inside. I gave up. I spend the week at home, I didn't go to school neither went out and play. I didn't bathe neither did I eat all I did was to stay at home at one corner of my room, staring into nothingness. I stared in empty space, my empty heart calling out to my empty life. Empty empty empty was all I could feel after Eunji's gone.

I often cried and wallow in my own shell of agony. Till this night I was crying again and Eunji appeared at the other corner of the room. I didn't know if it was my delusional mind that has played a trick on me or Eunji decided to slap me out of my slump. But I always believe it was no coincidence...

Eunji appeared in a all white satin dress, a flower crown to touch the look as a huge glow of light appeared from behind her, I looked up at her all confused and disturbed my jaws agape. She then smiled warmly at me like she always did as tears started pouring down my face as my clouded view still stuck on her.

"Rong ah, I thought you've promised me?"

"Eunji ah..." I said between sobs, "it hurts..so much, I'm sorry. I'm not... Strong enough.."

"Pabo it's okay to hurt but please at least bathe and eat." Her warm smile never left her face.

"I'm so lost Eunji ah, show me a sign.." I pleaded in desperation.

"I love you Rong ah, please remember the promises you've made."

With that she smiled warmly at me and disappeared together with the wind. As my crying soften down I decided to stand on my feet again, at the very least for the sake of Eunji. I stood up and started cleaning every single part of my house, I gotten rid of trash and washed everywhere clean and after a few hours I looked as my house sparkled. Finally time to clean myself. I didn't smell or look good in this whole week, I was a disheveled piece of mess. I went in the washroom to clean myself, I looked in the mirror and saw my ghostly pale face. Trails of streams were visible, my hair in a complete mess like a bird nest, my shirt dirty. I took a thorough bath and put on a simple white oversize pull over and sweats that Eunji bought me.

It was almost as if on cue, as I stepped out of the shower the doorbell rang. I answers the door while messily ruffling my hair only to see Bomi.

"Erm hi?" I awkwardly greeted, thank god I bathe and cleaned the house.

"Park Chorong I've thought about it, can we not just act as a couple but be one?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter