Tears are falling

Secretly loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long chapter!  The story doesn't make sense sorry! >_<¦¦¦

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunji POV

I was practicing singing in the dance studio today, the recording studio was under maintenance. I was so engrossed in singing that I didn't notice someone coming in. I was head banging and air guitaring till I felt a soft tap on my shoulders.

If this was a movie, this would be the slow motion scene where my hair flip perfectly when I turn my head, and where I meet the beautiful female lead. Yes, I met her for the first time.

I stared at the beautiful goddess infront of me, her brown orbs that sparkled captivated all of my heart. "Omo, I'm in heaven." I thought to myself as I flashed her my huge eye smile.

"I heard that you're using the dance studio today but I wanted to practice a little.. So if you don't mind I'll just dance there?" She said while looking down at her shuffling feets and shyly pointing at a corner.

I was unable to say a word because of her captivating cuteness so I just bounced my head crazily like a happy little puppy. This must be the best day of my life! I can't help but steal glances at her.

Her dance moves was all on point all and I love how her body moves. She was dancing hip hop and it was as though everything was in slow motion. She was my definition of perfect. I was probably drooling while dreamily admiring her till I saw her fall..

She was clutching her lower back and I presumed that she was injured. I quickly went by her side but noticed her shaking from the pain. She tried standing but fell back to the ground.

"Let me take you home." I offered as I heaved her up onto my back.

I sent her home on a piggyback and it was there and then, that I know the love of my life, Park Chorong.

We got closer and closer since then and the perfect school couple has emerged. There was so much understanding in our relationship that we knew that it was almost definitely that we'll be forever, but fate decided to play a huge joke on me.

I was having frequent pain in my chest, and sometimes it was so bad that I'll collapse from the pain. Something was wrong so I decided to get it check, true enough my hunch was right.

"Your heart condition is rather severe, you should prepare yourselves for the worse. I'm sorry." Those words hit me so hard, it was like rocks and bricks being tossed at me. It shattered me into pieces.

I went to the river where I went for my first date with Chorong. I sat there reminiscing how it was like for the past 2 years together with her. It was my best years of my life but the joke is on me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I HATTEEE THE DAMN WORLD!!!!" I screamed to my heart's content.

It hurts so much that I wished I was dead now. I was hitting the railings so much that cuts and bruised formed all over my hands. These physical hurt did not hurt compared to my wrenching heart. I was finally happy but now it's just shattered dreams. It burns me from within, the thought of Chorong being alone and Bomi crying over me, scares me more than my death.

I sat on the ground with all my energy exerted from the venting of my frustration. I decided to do wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter