Our love is silent

Secretly loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haha as requested a bonus chapter! :D there just wasn't enough Chomi right? ;D Hopefully a nice Chorong POV to tell you what she feels about Bomi! Comments are welcomed! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chorong POV

"Bbom ah, I love you." I softly said.

Its the first time I said it in our long relationship and Pabomi is smiling like an idiot. I smiled at her silliness as I leaned against her shoulders. I love doing this because Bomi is such a happy virus and she's my greatest sense of security.

We have been together for 6 years and I hope for forever. I'm bad at expressing myself, but I can't describe how much I love Bomi because of the way she loves me. I don't want to ever lose her, I don't want to ever let go, I don't want to ever leave her. After all that we've been through, I'm certain that both of us knows it the best. That we are both special gift for each other from our best friend, Jung Eunji.

Bomi turned to face me as we recall the bittersweet reason that made us come together.

6 years ago..

"Chorong ah I like you!" Bomi confessed.

"Erm sorry Bomi... I like you as a friend and I'm actually seeing Eunji...." I was so apologetic as I said it.

I caught a glimpse of disappointment in her eyes, I knew she's hurt and I don't know why but I felt guilty. I was expecting an awkwardness to set in but instead Bomi laugh and said,

"HAHA Chorong ah, I'm happy you found someone that loves you and yes I liked you as a friend."

I'm clearly aware of her real feelings towards me. Pabomi, she probably gives me up for Eunji because they're best friends and Bomi I know her. She would rather sacrifice herself for other people's happiness.. I laughed along for I know it's best that we stayed as friends, at least that's the only way we can stay beside each other. Innocent is bliss they say, *shrugs*.

I'm socially a little awkward and I rarely smile. It wasn't because I'm being cool or indifferent, I was afraid and intimidated. Sometimes I wish people understand that I'm not cold, I'm just shy. That's why I love Eunji. She understands my concerns and always hears me out. She's so bold and bright all the time and she approaches me and easily kick up a conversation. She makes me smiles like a child because of her endearing way of talking. She's always listening and she knows me well.

Like every couple do, we do fight and disagree but we often talk it out or give in to one and other. Our relationship was based on understanding and really it felt so right, but so wrong at the same time..

I was walking back to class when I saw it, that one scene that change my dreams into nightmares and the one blow to shatter our relationship. Naeun and Eunji was passionately kissing. I felt betrayed and foolish. Why did Jung Eunji cracked a hole in our relationship? My heart was hurting so bad and a tear fell off my eyes and I quickly wiped it off, I don't want to be seen as vulnerable.

I turned her back towards them and prepared to walk away from this miserable scene. I was almost going to break into a run but someone grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me into an empty rooftop. I didn't have time to react but with that bright pink hair, I was sure it was Yoon Bomi.

That's right, it has to be her. Or at the very least I wished it was her. Even after the rejection, Bomi was such a good friend. I trusted her. She's always here for us no matter what. Her caring personality often puts me at ease. And what I really need now, is really her.

Sometimes I wonder if Eunji wasn't with me maybe, just maybe, Bomi and I might be together. We stood side by side against the railings, though there was no speech, the silence between us was comfortable. I was deep in my thoughts when Bomi broke the silence.

"So your heart is broken?  Do you need me to glue it back?" She said while flashing a huge smile at me.

I turned and face her, the hurt in me was overwhelming and all I want to do is just to break down infront of her. It was as though Bomi heard my thoughts, she locked me in her embrace as I allowed tears to fall silently while leaning against her chest. I am comforted knowing that I can show her my vulnerable side and lean on her, it hurts so much to hide and put on a strong front. I remembered crying in Bomi's arms for a long time, she didn't let go till I calm down.

The walk back home was silent, I felt safe with her presence. It was getting a little chilly as the cool breeze blew against our skin. Feeling cold, I rubbed my hands together for warmth, Bomi noticed it as she quickly took off her sweater and covered me with it. It was so warm after she did that, I was feeling warm from within. Though I didn't say it, I wished we could walk a little longer. Having Bomi by my side is comforting and I like that feeling.

We have reached my front door and Bomi said, "Yah Pabo, don't hurt alone. I'm still here, just lean on me." Her million dollar smile captivated me but yet I just gently nodded and contained all my emotions under my mask of poker face.

I closed the door behind my back and finally allowed my smile to beam. "Yoon Bomi, you sweet thing." I thought to myself.

That night, I felt so warm from within and I'm glad that at my down times I have Yoon Bomi to lean on.

The next few months was so hard on as everyone questi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter