Love overflowing

Secretly loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haha thank you all for subscribing and reading! ^_^ the story doesn't make sense and I don't know what I'm writing xD sorry!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bbom ah, I love you." The almost inaudible sentence came from Chorong.

Its the first time Bomi heard Chorong express herself this way and she can't help but smile like an idiot. Chorong smiled at the foolishness of her lover as she leaned against her shoulders. Yes Yoon Bomi the little happy pill is Chorong's sense of security.

The couple have been together for 6 years and till forever. Chorong is always shy but her sunshine Yoon Bomi would melt her down. The two loved each other like a love worth for hundreds because they knew clearer that love is sacrificial and none of them can afford to lose anyone of them.

Bomi turned to face the love of her life beside her as they both recalls the bittersweet reason that made them come together.

6 years ago..

"Chorong ah I like you!" Bomi exclaimed. 

"Erm sorry Bomi... I like you as a friend and I'm actually seeing Eunji...."

Chorong was expecting the latter to feel sad but instead Bomi laugh and said, "HAHA Chorong ah, I'm happy you found someone that loves you and yes I liked you as a friend."

Chorong know clearly that Bomi truly likes her more than a friend but played along because she knew it's the only way they can still stay as friends.

Eunji and Chorong was the couple everyone envies. The musically inclined Eunji with the best vocals in the country and the cool charismatic dancer, Park Chorong. Eunji was so warm like the sun always smiling brightly while Chorong only smiles for her. The ice princess Park Chorong that every guy wants only melts under her sun, Jung Eunji.

They were so perfect and nothing could go wrong and everyone have already imagine the two walking down the aisle but God knows why, not every love story will be simple and sweet some has the most bittersweet love, yet heartwarming in the midst of the pain.

Chorong was walking back to class when she saw it, that one scene that change her dreams into nightmares and the one blow to shatter her relationship with Eunji. Naeun and Eunji was passionately kissing. Chorong felt betrayed and a lone tear escaped her eyes and she quickly wiped it off.

She turned her back towards them and prepared to walk off only to be grabbed by her wrist into an empty rooftop. She looked as a strong woman with pink hair stood next to her, it was Yoon Bomi.

They stood side by side against the railings, though there was no speech, the silence between them was comfortable. Chorong trusted Bomi, sometimes she wonder if Eunji didn't appear maybe,just maybe, Bomi and her will be together. Bomi is always by her side and her caring personality always put Chorong at ease.

"So your heart is broken?  Do you need me to glue it back?" Bomi broke the silence with her silliness.

Chorong turned and faced the smiley Bomi, the hurt in her was overwhelming and she just wanted to break down infront of her. Bomi probably sensed what the latter was thinking she encircled Chorong in a hug as Chorong allowed tears to fall silently while leaning against her chest.

Bomi's heart was wrenching, she hated seeing Chorong cry and worse still crying over her best friend Jung Eunji's stupid mistake. She couldn't comprehend it. The Jung Eunji she know for the past 12 years isn't one who is so unfaithful. Eunji loved Chorong so much that Bomi wouldn't mind giving Chorong up for her. So why is this happening?

The walk back home was silent, Bomi covered Chorong with her jacket as they walked side by side.  When they reached Chorong's front door Bomi said, "Yah Pabo, don't hurt alone. I'm still here, just lean on me." And she flashed a smile that showed all her teeth before running off after seeing Chorong nodding gently.

The next few months was so hard on Chorong as everyone questions her on why did she break up with Eunji. Eunji avoided her and Bomi as though they had a plague or some disease. Eunji made a total reversal as she begin to become everything Chorong disliked and she became so unfamiliar to both of them. Eunji started flirting around a lot and she skipped classes often. Despite the heavy make up Eunji wore, they noticed something, Eunji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter