I promise

Secretly loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Bad chapter! But the next chapter will make you understand I hope? Do feel free to comment! :) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ~A day before Eunji's passing~

"Chorong ah, I have a gift for you." Eunji weakly said while shakily passing Chorong a diary. Chorong gave her a quizzical look and Eunji further explained.

"It's my diary I kept since I met you. Promise me that you'll read it only when I'm gone."

"Don't say that.." she was cut off by Chorong who is already tearing up.

"Promise me, please?" Eunji firmly carried on as she extended out her pinky finger.

"I promised."

And they allowed they pinky fingers to wrapped around each other, locking up a secret and promise tightly.

~The night Eunji left~

Chorong sat at the corner of her room, her head  leaning against the wall and Eunji's diary in her hands. She took a deep breath and open up the diary...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 February 2004

Dear diary, I met this Chorong goddess today and gosh the way she dances is just so charismatic. This must be my best day of my life! But poor thing injured herself today. I'm not usually someone who cares but she has this thing that make me wanna protect her. As I sent her home on a piggyback I had a wishful thought, "can't we be more than friends?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chorong smiled to herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 February 2004

Dear diary,

I gathered all my courage today when I saw Chorong today. I approached her and ask her how's her back? She said it was still sore and thanked me for sending her home. She flashed me a bright smile and waved goodbye. "HOLY COW HER SMILE SMILE IS SO CUTE!" I was fangirling. I'm melting in her presence. Today I promise myself, "I want to make her smile everyday."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You sure did Eunji. I was happy always." Chorong quietly read on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14 February 2004

Dear diary,

Its Valentines day! I was so afraid of asking her yesterday because I thought many guys would have asked her out. Nevertheless, I went ahead and asked her. Instead of chocolates I gave her medicine for her back >< Bomi said that I must be nuts for giving her medicine instead of something sweet. But she smiled and said, "You're so thoughtful! Hans River at 7pm?" I was overjoyed!  But I tried hiding my squeals and just nodded.

We met at Hans River and instead of fanciful make up, Chorong was dressed in a simple white dress and only applied light lipstick to complete her look. She looked so gorgeous that I couldn't keep my mouth together, in awe of her beauty. I enjoyed the evening where she just chat with me under the moonlight. Chorong was so simple, she doesn't need fancy stuff and to me that's her best point, simplicity. Today I thought, "Stay simple, love simply."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21 February 2004

Dear diary,

It's been a week since our date and I really want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter