Shining through the cracks

Secretly loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As requested! A chomi chapter :) it still doesn't make sense sorry! Do feel free to comment! ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bomi POV

It was a week after Eunji's passing and I stood infront of Chorong's house pacing back and forth. I had mentally pressed her doorbell for 100 times but yes I was hesitant on pressing it.

"Yoon Bomi, you've got nothing to lose what are you waiting for?" I chided myself while mercilessly smacking my own head.

"You only live once right? ARGH okay you know what I don't care!" I was frustrated and I rang her doorbell, finally. She opened the door only wearing a simple white oversize pull over and sweats.

She probably just came out of her shower as her wet hair falls perfectly behind her shoulders. Gosh, what does she look so hot in everything.

"Erm hi?" She awkwardly greeted while casually ruffling her hair with her towel. I leaned in as I mustered up all the courage I've kept all this years and said...

"Park Chorong I've thought about it, can we not just act as a couple but be one?" I was faced with an awkward silence, omo am I getting rejected?

"Eunji is watching~" I added while pointing at the ceiling, gosh this is awkward..

"YAH!! You call this a confession? Yah Yoon Bomi!!!" She was about to rumble on more but I lean in and locked my lips with her. I have no idea why I did that but you know she's attractive who wouldn't want to kiss a cute annoyed bunny like her?  ;D She was so taken aback that she stood still for a few seconds before pulling away.

"YAH YOON BOMI!!!" Uh oh here comes the wrath of Park Chorong. Should I flee or get killed? I think I should flee, I'm not ready to meet Eunji yet and judging from the way Chorong's eyes are raging with fire I should run now.

"SORRY!!" with that I make an about turn and I ran as fast as I could. I stopped at the nearby street panting like mad from all the running.

"Aigoo I'm such a , we might never even stay as normal friends.... ARGH stupid emotions." I was madly talking to myself, totally ignoring the judgmental looks given by passer bys.

Chorong POV

Here I am standing infront of my door, that pabomi just ran away huehue. I let out a long sigh. How could she just run away without hearing my answer? My thoughts was soon interrupted by my neighbor's son.

"Chorong Noona, have you seen my mum?"

"I'm sorry Hyunsoo ah but I didn't see her. Why?"

"She didn't come home since last night, she was just going out to get me ice cream..."

"I'll go look for her, it's getting dark so why not you go home first and I'll give you a call when I found her?"

I put on my black hoodie and sent Hyunsoo home before going out to search for my neighbor.

Bomi POV

"There have been news of woman being kidnapped in Chicken Feet avenue. People living around the area should watched for a suspicious looking...." The news on the television captured Bomi's attention.

"Chicken Feet Avenue.. Aish Chorong!" With that Bomi bolted out of her house to Chicken Feet avenue.

She r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter