Chapter 2

I Got You

a/n: Hi guyssss~ I'm sorry that this chapter took so long. I'm busy and stressed out because of our thesis and other paper works. Well, second chapter is up and I hope you will like this. Again, this is un-beta and English isn't my first language. If you have something to point out and correct, please do so because I will take it as my way of improvement. thank youuu!


 

Stacks of paper, bags of chips, wrappers of cheeseburger, and dozen cans of soda are scattered on the floor. Seungcheol, Sungjae, Taehyung, Dowoon, Wheein, and Hwasa are very exhausted and dead tired because of their business research. Seungcheol checked the time and it was past 10 in the evening.

"Oh ! The dorm's going to close soon." The group quickly cleaned up the garbage and arranged their papers. Seungcheol, Taehyung, and Wheein lives in the university dorm. It has a curfew and the students should be inside before 11 pm or else they will need a place to crash before the sunrise.

"And you still have an interview at 8 am." Hwasa reminded Seungcheol about his interview at Yoon Corporation.

Seungcheol, Taehyung, and Wheein bid their goodbyes and see you tomorrows to their groupmates. The three are from the province and their parents decided that they just stay in the university's dorm because it's more cheap than renting an apartment. Their energies are consumed and all are dreaded so they just a rent a cab even though Sungjae's place is just a 20-minute bus ride from the university. Once they have reached the university, they ran to the dorm because , the guard will not let them in even if it's just 11:00:01 pm. The university's dorm guards are very strict when it comes to the curfew.

Seungcheol and Taehyung walked Wheein to the girls' building and the boys said their goodnights to Wheein. She thanked her groupmates and also said her goodnight to them.

"Are you ready for your interview tomorrow? I heard that Yoon Corporation HR department is tough when interviewing interns." Taehyung said to Seungcheol.

"I think I'm ready. Well, I just need to do my best and answer those ing questions. What could possibly go wrong?" Seungcheol replied. He is very confident about his interview. He already practiced all the possible questions that the HR manager might ask him.

The boys reaches their building and both said goodnights. Taehyung wished for luck to Seungcheol and the other thanked him. Seungcheol entered their room and saw Soonyoung and Jihoon playing an online game.

"Oh hyung, you're here. There's some kimchi stew and rice in the table. My mom brought it and said it's for the three of us." Soonyoung said as he saw Seungcheol by the door.

Seungcheol locked the door and headed towards the table. He decided to heat up the kimchi stew in the microwave because kimchi stew isn't good if it's cold. He set the microwave timer to 2 minutes, just enough time to heat up the kimchi stew. When the timer ticked, he grab a pot holder and immediately get the kimchi stew out of the microwave. It's not that he's starving or what but he eats the stew and rice as if he didn't eat for the whole week, He finished his meal in just 3 ing minutes,

"What the hell hyung! Are you really that hungry?" Soonyoung said while laughing. Seungcheol didn't know that his dorm mates are watching him eat. He was a little bit embarrassed but , he didn't care.

"It's so ing good! Please tell your mom to cook for us more often." Seungcheol demanded to Soonyoung. It's been 3 months since he have eaten a home-made cooking and he misses his mom's cooking back in Daegu.

"Then pay for her transportation fee, hyung. Or you could go to Daegu instead." Soonyoung answered him. And it's been a half a year since Seungcheol visited Daegu. It's not like he doesn't want to visit but all these ing school works are hindering him.

"Hyung, you have your internship tomorrow, right?" Jihoon reminded him. He checked the clock and saw it was 11:36 pm. He quickly grab his plate and washed it. He rushed to the shower room and took a half-bath. After he took a bath, he wrapped his towel under his hips and proceeds to brush his teeth.

Once he stepped out of the shower room, he quickly wore his boxers and sweatpants. Seungcheol doesn't wear any top in his sleep. He then jumped to his bed and set his alarm on 7:30 am. His interview was scheduled at 9 am and he must be there 30 minutes before the interview.

"Goodnight my dearest dongsaengies! And keep it low, okay?" Seungcheol said to his best friends who are still playing. Seungcheol closed his eyes and started to drift in dream land.


Seungcheol woke up to Soonyoung and Jihoon pinching him.

"HYUNG! IT'S ALREADY QUARTER TO 8! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR INTERVIEW!" Soonyoung said while pinching him. He checked his phone and saw it was 8:45 am.

"! I didn't heard my alarm!" Seungcheol is now panicking. He got out of his bed and rushed to the shower room. It only took him 5 minutes to shower and even brushed his teeth. He quickly went out of the shower room and get dressed with his corporate outfit.

Soonyoung and Jihoon said their goodlucks to Seungcheol and he thanked them and said goodbye. He brisk walked towards the exit of the university's dorm. He checked the time and it was already 8:05 am and the Yoon Corporation is a 15-minute bus ride from the bus stop near the university's dorm. He hurriedly walked to the bus stop and he was luckily that there was a bus waiting for passengers. He got inside the bus and sat at the back seat. He looked to the window and saw students rushing to be inside the university before their classes starts.

The bus stopped at the station near the business district of Seoul. Seungcheol got out of the bus and checked again the time and it's already 8:26 am. He doesn't have a choice but to run to where Yoon Corporation is located. He got inside the building by 8:28 am. He went to the reception desk and asked where is the HR Manager. The receptionist said that it was on the 10th floor. And with that, Seungcheol thanked the receptionist and ran towards the elevator.

Luck may be on his side today because there is an available lift. He then entered the lift and pressed the "10" button. He waited until the elevator's door opened and he walked briskly to the office of the HR Manager. He saw a vacant seat near the office then someone from the department went out.

"Mr. Choi Seungcheol? Please be ready your next." Seungcheol was surprised that it was his turn already. He just got in the building and the next thing he knows that he is entering the HR Manager's office.