Chapter 1

I Got You

a/n: hello from the other sideeee~ hi guys! this is my first fanfic ever and the jeongcheol fanfic community should expand. and wow, 20 subbies T_T thank you so much! first chapter is up. english is not my first language and this is un-beta so please bear with me.


It's now 4 in the morning and Seungcheol is still wide awake, still searching for companies in job sites who needs and hires interns. The deadline of his application for internship is due in two days and he's now panicking. He needs the internship because it is a requirement for his graduation.

"What if no one will call me? What if they didn't receive my emails? What if? What if? !" Seungcheol is now really worried about his internship. He really needs to graduate on time. 

"Why the hell are you still awake, hyung?" Soonyoung, his dorm mate, said groggily after hearing Seungcheol's worries. 

Soonyoung is Seungcheol's dorm mate since he was in his second year in the university. Soonyoung might be the weirdest yet energetic person he met in his entire life. He was a year younger than Seungcheol but they got really close the moment Soonyoung stepped on their shared dorm. 

"ALL THOSE COMPANIES I APPLIED FOR HAVEN'T CALLED ME YET!" Seungcheol said in a very high volume. When I say high volume, it means Jihoon, his other dorm mate, woke up. Jihoon is a very deep sleeper. He will not wake up unless you put a siren close to his ear. 

Jihoon is as the same year as Soonyoung. He just came to the dorm a couple of months since Soonyoung arrived. At first, he was still uncomfortable in living with people he don't know because he was used to live all by himself. But he can't believe that these people will be his best friends. Soon enough, the three of them, Seungcheol, Soonyoung, and Jihoon became best friends. 

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SHOUTING?! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS AWAKE AT 4 IN THE ING MORNING?!" Jihoon is now fully awake thanks to Seungcheol's shouting. 

"BECAUSE I STILL DON'T HAVE A COMPANY TO APPLY FOR!" Seungcheol returned with a much higher volume.

"WOULD YOU GUYS KEEP IT LOW?!" Finally, Soonyoung decided to ease the shout in their room.

"Cheol hyung, you could do that later. I need some sleep. We all need a lot of sleep. Finals are coming and you wouldn't want to fail those." Jihoon reminded them of their incoming final examination week for the term. 

Seungcheol is now dreaded and maybe he just need some sleep. He is very much physically and mentally exhausted because of requirements and s to do. Plus those ing minor subjects who acts like a major one is pressuring them with research and examinations. 

He decided to now lay on his bed. Oh how good it is to lay your whole body after a long day. Without a minute have passed, Seungcheol is now in his deep sleep. 

Seungcheol woke up to the smell of cheeseburgers and pancakes. His dormmates decided to call for some fast-food delivery. It's been a while since they had breakfast together. 

"Wow you guys! I never thought this day would happen. Thank you for the food!" Seungcheol smiled widely at the sight of food. He sat down on the floor where his other dorm mates are sitting. They formed a circle on the floor.

"That's not for free, hyung. Pay for your share." Jihoon said. Even though Jihoon came from a rich family, he doesn't spend all the money his parents' send to him. 

"Okay okay!" Seungcheol said in defeat. He got up and looked for his wallet when suddenly his smartphone pop a notification. He checked the notification and saw that he got an e-mail from Yoon Corporation, one of the most renowned companies in South Korea. They manufacture and sell silverwares and tablewares. 

"OH YES! ING YES!" Seungcheol jumped in delight because hell, it was a message saying he got an interview tomorrow morning regarding his application for internship.

"What happened, hyung?" Soonyoung asked curiously. 

"I think he got an interview." Jihoon knows it. Seungcheol woudln't be so happy if it is something not so important. And right now, internship is Seungcheol's priority. 

" guys! I have an interview tomorrow at Yoon Corporation! I can't ing believe it!" Seungcheol is still in awe because Yoon Corporation is a very renowned company. 

"Isn't Yoon Corporation rarely accepts interns?" Soonyoung asks.

"Yeah. I still can't figure it out why did they notice my application. I know for sure there are many applicants who are much better than me." Seungcheol still can't believe it. The thought of having an interview with Yoon Corporation still won't sink in his mind. 

"Well hyung, it's just an interview. You still have 50-50 chance of being hired, you know." Jihoon said bluntly, but it was true though. "You just need to do your best and you should impress them." Jihoon added.

"Oh yes I ing will!" Seungcheol said with full enthusiasm. He can't let this interview go down. This is is last chance. This is a matter between life and death. 

After that commotion, they chugged down their breakfast, satisfied with the cheeseburgers and pancakes while enjoying an ice- cold soda. They finished their not-so-healthy breakfast and one by one, they took shower. 

Soonyoung and Jihoon went out first because they have classes. Soonyoung headed to the College of Humanities while Jihoon headed to the College of Music.

Seungcheol was now alone in the dorm but he needs to go to Sungjae's place, his class mate and group mate in business research/thesis, to polish their thesis and practice for their defense. 


I know it's short but I'll promise more longer chapters ahead. This is just the first chapter and a lot of things will happen so watch out!