Tiffany Hwang's new boyfriend

In My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It took Tiffany a few minutes to process her mind realize what it’s all about, what are going to happens, what she’s going to do, what would people think, what her company- oh my god. She needed to calm down and think, she told herself.

 

First, she thought. She need to tell someone from SM, they’re probably got bombarded with questions about this. TOP had told the media himself, now the public must wanted to hear from her side.

 

But she stopped again, thinking if she should tell the truth or not. She hadn’t discussing it with his family, and she was sure that his family also pretty much shocked too with his public declaration.

 

it. If they can’t handle the fact that she needed to tell someone from her side about the truth, then it’s their problem. She thought and grabbed her phone again trying to call her manager, the one she think the most level headed,  because she need someone who actually will listen to her not scolding her. So she called Minji unnie since she is also the closest manager to them.

 

“finally… what took you so long?” the manager told her as soon as Tiffany decide to call her.

 

“sorry unnie, I was…. thinking” she said, sounded unsure. She even cringed at how she sounded.

 

“thinking??” minji asked but for Tiffany it’s more like ‘are you kidding me?’

 

“are there fans outside SM or my dorm? Or can you come here unnie? I will explained everything. It’s not what it’s look like”

 

“not what it’s look like?” her manager repeated, “he said it himself Hwang Miyoung…”

 

“I know… but, I’m shocked too unnie, trust me. I don’t know what to do, but my instinct said I should tell someone the truth because I need your help and SM, well not exactly me, but I guess me too but i—“

 

“hey hey hey… you’re babbling” Minji cut her. “I’ll go there but you promise to tell me everything”

 

“yeah, right. I promise. I’m just in our dorm right now”

 

“good, I’ll be there” she cut the phone. And Tiffany turn off her phone because she doesn’t want to talk to anyone right now, and began to pacing anxiously around the room again while waiting for her manager, and secretly hoping that none of Seunghyun’s family would mind.

 

Fifteen minutes later she heard the doorbell rang, and she was literally running toward the door because she knew it was her manager.

 

“thank you for coming unnie,” she said as after she opened the door and let the older women inside the apartment.

 

“so, what it is you want to tell…”

 

“sit unnie, do you want a drink? You look like you need one” she said playing a good house guest because honestly she’s still feel panic.

 

“oh, you bet…” minji said sarcastly. And Tiffany just let her even she actually wanted to retort that but she knew better not to make her mad right now. So she got them two glasses of cold orange juice and sat beside her.

 

“so?” Minji began after she drank half of glass the juice, Tiffany nervously fidgeting beside her.

 

“right. Well, like I said it’s not what it’s look like” she told her right away. “we are not exactly in a relationship”

 

Her manager looked at her, one eyebrow rose, as if telling her that she don’t believe her even one bit.

 

“it’s true unnie.” She almost cried, “I just wasn’t sure if I could tell you or anyone about this, because it’s supposedly a family secret”

 

“family?” Minji asked her looked intrigue at the mention of family. Because it’s must be really serious if family also involving.

 

“yes, it’s a long story. It’s—“ before Tiffany began her story they heard a commotion from the door calling for her name.

 

“yah, why don’t you picked up our call nor replying our messages?” it was Sunny who come followed by Yoona, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon. Tiffany wanted to said that her fellow member are a bit overreacting, it’s not the first time their dating news were out to the public, but then again she realized that this one is a bit different, not just they don’t have any idea that she’s been spending a lot of her time with Choi freaking Seunghyun a.k.a Tee-Oh-Pee and his family for the past few days, the man himself had boldly announced their so-called relationship on national Television. Not just South Korea now knows, but the whole world knows too. Well, who doesn’t freak out?

 

“so you’re with TOP??”

 

“what about Nichkhun? Were you two broke up again? I don’t keep a track…” Sooyoung said, looked confused.

 

Ahh, this question again… she sighed.

 

Tiffany isn’t surprise that her friends doesn’t know her status relationship anymore, nor she actually feel offended. It’s just been happened too many times that her friends probably doesn’t even need to  up to date of her current status because they know eventually that she and Nichkhun will probably broke up again then make up again. And this kind of question been asked to her too many times. The other day, 2 weeks after her birthday, she was happily getting ready to go on date with him to celebrated her late birthday, until Taeyeon asked her when she was already on the door, where she is going and asked further more after she answered her. “oh? You two already back together again? Okay, then” she’d dumbfoundedly said back then, which only putting her in a bad mood as it reminds her the reason why she was mad at her boyfriend in the first place and why the heck she decide to forgive him when he consciously decide to went on a vacation in Hawaii with some actor Hyungs instead of staying here to celebrate her birthday when he clearly knew that Tiffany had been tried to clear out their schedules that day.

 

Instead of answering Tiffany only nodded her head, not trusting her voice to said that.

 

“well, mmmm…, that’s good then” Yoona said sounded unsure if it was really a good news or not. “I mean, you don’t really need to explained or having another round with him… I mean you’re move on. and fairly quick at that. Which is good, I guess…” she continued.

 

Everyone in that room were openly starring at Yoona, it was as if she was just saying she’s pregnant a baby elephant or something. She tried to shrug it off, but from the look of it she probably realized that maybe she shouldn’t have said anything at all.

 

After they shook their heads trying to forget that one their friend had chippered some nonsense out of now where, they look back to the main Star of the day (or probably of the decade’s dating scandal from the entire industry).  It doesn’t really matter who she need to explained all of this about, the fact that it’s already out to the public, and even if they’re currently not together, somehow she knows that Nichkhun at least want to know what’s up, or if he didn’t directly asking her, Tiffany was sure at least Taecyeon would contacting her and asked her soon. At the thought of that make her grimaced. What she’s going to say?

 

“it’s not like that…” she finally speak up, but the girls seem already too excited at the prospect of one of their friend is in a relationship with the hot guy from Bigbang.

 

“she was going to tell me everything girls…” Minji interrupted. She seemed lost patient waiting for too long to know what exactly Tiffany meant with her versoin of not what it’s look like. “so?” she asked again to Tiffany.

 

“mmm… I don’t know from where I should begin,” she said thinking what she really need to tell them.

 

“how about from the start?” Minji suggested.

 

“right. Well it’s start from the day when some fans spotted me with Jiyong oppa in the hospital, “ she began and gave them a look trying to remind them if they still remember that fan article. When they seemed too remember, she continue.

 

She then began to tell them everything since her first arrived in that room till their conversation yesterday when the doctor told Seunghyun he could go home today. She told them every detail she could remember about Seunghyun’s condition. What she was doing and where she had been in the past few days.

 

They all were speechless when she was done with the story. Taeyeon and Yuri were there too. Apparently Sooyoung left a message on their groupchat telling that Tiffany is telling the story right now and if they want to know they better be coming to their dorm. Only Seohyun who wasn’t there probably still busy with her musical rehearsal.

 

“so… so you’re telling me you’ve been staying with him pretending to be his girlfriend because he thought you’re his girlfriend?” Yuri asked, “damn!”

 

Then Sunny spoke “and the breakfast we made a few days ago is for…”

 

“his parents” Tiffany finished.

 

“and the little boy you brought here is his nephew?” Taeyeon asked, Tiffany just nodded.

 

“his nephew? Yeonjun?” Yoona asked, “you brought him here unnie? I can’t believe it you didn’t tell me” she dramatically said.

 

“how do you even know him?” Taeyeon asked her, then Yoona answered, “I saw his picture on pann. Some fans posted it. He is so cuuute…. Did you really meet him unnie?” she asked again. She actually sounded more interest to the little boy than the main problem here.

 

“of course. I can’t believe we forgot to tell you” Sunny told her. “he is really cute and cheeky and chubby too. Sooo squeeze-able” Sunny too sounded even more excited about Yeonjun.

 

“hey kids. Let’s get to the main problem…” their manager finally but cut in. then she turned to Tiffany, “so what it is do you think we need to tell. Right now the media must be waiting for our statement”

 

“I don’t know unnie… certainly not confirm it,”

 

“but he already said it himself” Minji argued.

 

“I know, but maybe not deny it too”

 

“vague statement…” Sooyoung said, “it’d be safe. But that’s mean we need someone in PR we can trust to tell this to understand the situation”

 

“yeah, Sooyoung is right. Do you have someone in mind from team PR we could trust with this secret unnie? Maybe we can also call to YG to plan the safest statement we all could release, but don’t blackmail” Tiffany said.

 

“who even going to blackmail them?” Minji rolled her eyes.

 

“who knows. It’s still business and people will still going to do it if they need to.” Tiffany shrugged. “The more people know this the high possibility someone will use it, that’s why we need only one very trustable person from PR team”

 

“Hoonyoung oppa probably can,” Taeyeon said. “I know he is not having the highest place in PR. But he also could give a statement. Beside we already choose the safest one anyway. Just needs someone who could see the reason.”

 

“alright, maybe we could try him. And we wouldn’t confirm nor deny it.”

 

“maybe something like, we both are adult or that the relationship matter is our privacy and our companies doesn’t have any control in that or something like that. Something friendly and make sense, not like the usual dumb excuses they always come out with…” Tiffany suggested, getting annoyed with SM’s PR team’s ridiculous excuses to public.

 

“why don’t you just tell Lee Soo Man sajangnim?” Sunny suddenly said. “I think he would understand, and probably would be look better if the statement is coming from him, I mean he is the face of SM corporation, soo…” Sunny trailed off. She was right, Lee Soo Man might be not be the CEO or someone who has the highest position, for some people he’s just a founder, or for the older idols until Shinee he’s a mentor. But public thinks he held a big power in the company. People would believe him more than they believe the current CEO himself, because like Sunny said, Lee Soo Man is practically the face of SM corporation.

 

“that’d be better unnie…” Hyoyeon said, she was also pissed at how the PR team handling her dating scandal before. “Sooman Sajangnim is more public friendly. Beside would it be good for the company’s image if such a sweet and friendly statement come from Sooman sajangnim himself?”

 

“that’d be better. But he is in New York right now.”

 

“but he can log in internet anywhere” Tiffany said. Her hope rose at the thought that Lee Soo Man sajangnim will give a statement instead. “you can call Seunghyun’s manager. I have his number, and told him the plan. Or should I call him?”

 

“no. I’ll call them myself. That’s all then. I need to go and make a phone call with Lee Soo Man sajangnim. Bye girls.” So she went after the girls said ‘byes’ back.

 

After their manager gone, they’re so excitedly began to asked Tiffany so many question, but Tiffany wasn’t that excited. She was still nervous and praying to god that this plan will work out and Lee Soo Man sajangnim would agree to do that.

 

The ever so understanding they are, the girls are staying at the dorm that night having a slumber party, including Seohyun who was coming later on wanting to know what happen and of course joining the slumber party.

 

 

 

Seouhyun woken up from her sleep when she heard the doorbell rang. She’s a light sleeper so she was so easy to woken up just by everything. But it was Taeyeon who was sleeping on her right side, the one on her feet first. She went to the door to see who was coming and Seohyun just sit on the bed waiting Taeyeon unnie, while Yoona on her left side began to stir but quickly went to sleep again.

 

Taeyeon blinked her eyes and gave a light taps on her face as she walked to the door. Who could that be? Their manager? Who among them has a schedule this morning? She asked in her mind.

 

Last night was a long night. They were watching like 5 movies and eating too many snacks. She looked at the table of the living room, it was clean, no doubt it must be Tiffany who cleaned that up probably with Seohyun too. It’s not like she will left something unclean in this dorm, and Tiffany is a very strict person.

 

The door bell rang again, “yes, wait a minute…” she said and add the speed of her lazy morning feet toward the door. She opened the door expecting one of their manager, but to her great shock it wasn’t.

 

There standing in front of their door is the ever oh so handsome Bigbang TOP smiling so gorgeously.  He was wearing a black pants with a blue and greyish shirt underneat of a darkblue jacket. He was also wearing a black cap that almost covering his eyes which remind Taeyeon of his movie The Commitment. On his right hand which he put it behind his back before and let it be seen after he notice it was Taeyeon, was a bouquet of red roses, while on his left hand he hugged a brown paper bag which smell so heavenly.

 

Taeyeon suddenly feel like she’s the ugliest human ever. Forget that she’s supposed to be a SNSD member, an idol who known for her singing talent, beauty and youthful looking. If other female actresses or idols looked younger than their age for a few years, or in a rare case like Sandara Park looked young like a teenager, Taeyeon is different. Her youthful looking is on another level because a lot of people found her pretty and cute like a five years old girl.

 

Yet now she felt like the ugliest human alive in front of Choi Seunghyun. She suddenly had an urge to hide her bare face afraid he might see her ugly face.

 

“morning Taeyeon…” the man in front of her greet her very brightly. Something she actually never seen before.

 

“o-oh, go-good morning too” she said giving a slight bow, the man though seemed didn’t notice that and invite himself in even before Taeyeon said anything.

 

“Tiffany is inside right? Is she still sleeping?” he asked while keep walking in to their dorm. Taeyeon was taken aback with him who just come out of nowhere and walking around people’s house without permission. She following him and said,

 

“y-yes...” she said secretly trying to looking at Tiffany’s door. But he saw it.

 

TOP chuckled, “I knew it…” rather than sounded smug, he was actually sounded proud but not for himself, but for the girl. Then he turned to look at Taeyeon, “were you still sleeping before? Late night schedules?” he asked like he was very familiar with their schedules.

 

“yes, and no. we, uh… we were stayed late watching some movies” she said honestly.

 

He laughed. “you girls…” he said in understanding. “oh here, I brought you guys some breakfast” he handed her the brown paper bag without waiting for her respond.

 

“you shouldn’t have to sun—“ Taeyeon said after the bag of breakfast is on her hand, when TOP cut her.

 

“nonsense…” he said. “I’m going to see my girl, you should eat them, they said it’s really delicious, but I don’t know.” He gave her a cheeky grin then walked straight to Tiffany’s room leaving Taeyeon dumbfounded of what exactly happened. She was staying on her spot for a while watching him knocking her bestfriend’s door softly and call her name. when he didn’t get any reply, he quietly turned the knob and opened the door then went inside it and close the door again.

 

What the hell is just happening??? And why the heck she just stood there and watch the men go inside her friend’s room??

 

 

Taeyeon then shook her head then turned to her left where her room at, still reeling of what exactly just happened. TOP sunbae just walked around their dorm like he has been here for many times.

 

“who is that unnie?” Seohyun asked still in hoarse voice when she saw Taeyeon back to the room.

 

“it’s TOP sunbaenim.” She said shortly, still couldn’t believe herself for letting him walking around this house and most importantly for letting him go to Tiffany’s room. No doubt, her bestfriend would be mad if she found out.

 

“TOP sunbaenim??” the younger girl asked in disbelieve. By now Yoona too already woken up and just listened to them. “and where he is?”

 

“in Tiffany’s room.” She felt stupider when she said that. The realization hit you harder when you dare to say it, and that’s how Taeyeon feel right now. Why the heck she let a stranger to her bestfriend’s room? She’s supposedly a leader who should be knows to protect her members.

 

Yoona got up quickly after she heard that, “in unnie’s room? Daebak!” she laughed.

 

“unnie…” Seohyun said wanted to scold Yoona, because they all know how prankster she is and probably didn’t see any problem in this situation like they did.

 

“oh come on…” she whined. “didn’t Fany unnie said he thinks they’ve been in a relationship for 5 years already? He probably also think we all in and friendly term with him…”

 

“I think you’re right.” Taeyeon finally voiced out. “he greeted me informally. I mean, everyone know he always use formalities except for his friends, so he might think we are also his friend”

 

“so what are we going to do unnie?” Seohyun asked, unsure what to do with the man, and she also hate lying to the other too. Sure, she can do it, but Seohyun prefer not to if it’s can be avoided.

 

“wait?” Taeyeon suggested, actually feeling dumb for even suggesting it, but she can’t think anything else anymore.

 

“what??” Yoona exclaimed. “I want to see it myself. Come on unnie, beside we can test our theory. Come on.. come on.. come on…” she whined, “what is that?” she asked again when she finally notice the paperbag Taeyeon put earlier on top of the drawer.

 

“oh that? TOP sunbaenim said it’s breakfast” Taeyeon said.

 

Yoona’s face lighten up, “see? Let’s just eat the breakfast he had bought us, and pretend nothing happened. It’s a perfect plan” she was determined with this plan and actually curious if her theory it’s true. Wouldn’t it be fun if it’s turned up true??

 

“let’s go…” Yoona then dragged Seohyun with her from the bed and pushed Taeyeon out of the room.

 

“I think we need to wash up our face unnie…” Seohyun reminded the already too excited Yoona.

 

“right…”

 

 

Seunghyun quietly examined her room, all pink. He walked to her on the bed, she’s still sleeping peacefully, he smiles fondly.

 

He then just can’t resist, so he put the flowers on top of her dresser and took off his shoes before carefully climbed up to her bed. He positioned himself so they would face to face each other so he could watch her sleeping face closer. He brushed some of her strain hair from her face admiring every inches of it. He still couldn’t believe it that they have come this far. It’s feels surreal, he was never imagined to end up with someone from the same entertainment industry. He had tried to avoid it before, someone from the same entertainment industry is hard to be in a serious relationship especially if you want to keep your privacy. And their schedules are another story, when they’re busy they could be not meet for months and most of the time their schedules would be clash so it would be hard to find a time to meet let alone to go on date.

 

But if his feeling said so, what could he do? And now here he is lying on her bed with her admiring her sleeping face with so much love. He couldn’t believe they would be come to this far, that they actually had manage to stay together for five years now despite their busy schedules and endless gossips about each of them.  But they’re keeps stronger and stronger each day, and Seunghyun didn’t know he could love someone this much, but he do and he feel like the happiest man alive just being near her.

 

How much happiness will he felt when they get married? Or even when she bear their child on her tummy?

 

He really couldn’t imagine that, but he knows he would be really happy. Definitely the happiest man alive.

 

Sometime he would think if he really deserves her. He isn’t exactly the nicest guy, before debut, he had a lot of girlfriends that he treated poorly only nice to them when he need them, most of the time he would ignored them and let them chase him. He would only stopped after debut to build a good image for him as an idol.

 

While her, he knows she had one ex in LA and they’re broke up not long after she is move to Seoul. After that, she doesn’t have any boyfriend because she was too busy with school, practicing and everything to even think to have a boyfriend. She would close with some male, but he knows they’re just her friends. Until at the beginning of 2011 when they decided to be together.

 

Nah. He thought. I deserve her because I will make her happy…

 

The selfish and arrogant Choi Seunghyun is still there, but he definitely knows what he’s doing.

 

He looked again on her face. She looks so beautiful and pure when she was sleeping. He couldn’t help but wanted to touch her.

 

Mine… he thought as he softly brushed some hairs from her face and kissed the tip of her nose then her forehead. “I love you..” he whispered.

 

Tiffany stirred at the soft touches and the warm breath on her face. She groggily opened her eyes to see what had disturbing her, she blinked a few times to focus on her sight to see it. But when she finally saw it, Seunghyun’s face, Tiffany quickly jumped from her bed.

 

She was so shocked. What is he doing here? On her bed nonetheless.

 

Seunghyun now sitting on her bed while Tiffany stood up leaned against the wall. The man was laughing at her. A bad thought suddenly come to her mind but then realize that he was completely dressed up and she looked at herself, she was wearing a very short green short with a y and thin pink night dress top where underneat it she wear nothing. She quickly crossed her arms in front of her s, she was sure the thin fabric of her clothes could make her bare visible to anyone who saw it.

 

“you should see your face Miyoung…” Seunghyun finally said after he subsided his laughter.

 

Ignoring his statement, Tiffany asked instead. “what are you doing here?”

 

Seunghyun gave her a playful frown, “what else? To see you, of course…” he said as he moved to sit on the edge of her bad so he was sitting facing her. Tiffany unconsciously trying to back down but she was already pressed on the wall.

 

“ho-how did you get here?” she asked again.

 

“I walked in?” he sounded not too sure, but not at his answer, more like to her question. He extended his hand to reach her, but she flinched at that. For a second Tiffany saw a confusion and hurt in his eyes. That where she remembered she was supposed to play girlfriend with him. But is this all right? In the end she give in and come to him. Because he probably just want to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter