A family

In My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Tiffany was feeling numb and stunned. She couldn’t think, or process or react anymore. Not even when TOP’s sister’s little boy had move to sit on her lap when his mom, grandparents and uncles talking to the new pretty imo.

 

They told her everything, from the delusion and the ‘everything’ of TOP’s version.

That was… that was…

Was it even possible????

 

She couldn’t decide which word she wanted to use the most.

 

Unfortunate because TOP had to endure this? But somehow he looks so happy and his story version is so beautiful. Even Tiffany herself secretly admitting she wanted something like that with a man she love.

 

Terrifying because she had to act and be very careful to not spill anything to him? But what harm a falling in love man who apparently like being cute, could do? Especially to the girl he thought he love.

 

She tried to tell herself that it’s still better. At least TOP doesn’t lose his memories like everyone feared before. At least, it’s her, someone who is free and single whom he thought as his girlfriend. Imagine if he was woke up from coma and thought Jiyong is his boyfriend? She knows, Jiyong has a girlfriend all the way in Japan, and he probably couldn’t help TOP to pretend as how he thought. It’s going to a horror for Jiyong, and TOP too once he remember everything and know which memories are real and which are false.

 

And that also another reason why Tiffany agreed to help and act likes his girlfriend like how he thinks she is.

 

TOP’s mom never stops thanking her for her help. But Tiffany politely said that TOP is a sunbae who also she think like a friend too even though they aren’t exactly close.

 

Hyeyoon told her, since they don’t know how long he will be like this, they wouldn’t mind if Tiffany want to back off as they also understand and respect her private life. Since he’s already meet her, and with another apology trapped her here, maybe they could arrange a broke up scenario later. But she also politely asked her to wait until they sure what caused him to be like this. Maybe that way it would be easier to plan the pretend break up.

 

Tiffany actually was feeling confuse about herself. She couldn’t tell if it’s really burdened her. But she certainly feels the unfamiliarity at everything. She feels like being sent away to another universal with the people she doesn’t know. But is this that burdening to make her considering not to help someone who clearly need her help?

 

They talked some more. Trying to get close and know more about each other as Tiffany is going to be a permanent visitor. They asked her about her family, and told her they wouldn’t mind if she wants to them to be like her family too since her family is far away. The also asked her about work and everything.

 

“is that true about the ten hour photoshoot that Seunghyun said earlier?” Hyeyoon asked.

 

“I don’t know how he knew it, when there’s no even any news of that. But there was one time before” Tiffany said received the toy car Yeonjun put on her palm.

 

“ten hours?” TOP’s mom look surprise. “what is it you all doing taking picture for ten hour? But they gave you some break time right?”

 

“it was just one time. It was when I was their new endorser and the brand are on deadline since there are a little bit unagreement with the former model. So we had to do the photoshoot for the next 2 seasons right away. Around 30 products, and each product of course with different look, clothes, hair, make up, setting and everything. So we need to do it for thirty times. And there are also posters for some future events, like Christmas, chuseok, even some sport events, etc.”

 

“but still, ten hours right away is kind of brutal” Hyeyoon argued.

 

“that’s okay unnie. Beside, personally I’d prefer it like that, work on it until it’s done then no burden anymore after that like when I’m working half on half”

 

“I know what you mean, Tiffany-ssi” TOP’s mom said. “I also hate it leaving something half done”

 

“you’re so workaholic, just like how Seunghyun told us, right omma?”

 

“a lot of thing Hyung said are actually pretty accurate I think” Jiyong said. “weren’t you did some magazine photoshoot without any paid before just because you’re bored?”

 

“I was bored. I thought I was going to die because of bored” Tiffany argued back in a jokingly way.

 

“dramatic… way too dramatic” Daesung said. And it was enough to ease the awkwardness in between all of them althought the question of ‘how is it Seunghyun’s description is so accurate’ sometime still pop up here and there. And Tiffany never voiced out the most big question in her head. ‘how the hell among all the girl in this world Choi Seunghyun’s delusion chose as the girlfriend all of people?’ and she was wondering if it’s actually a problem or not.

 

 

………………………………………………..

 

 

[PANN] G-DRAGON AND TIFFANY SPOTTED BEING CLOSE WITH EACH OTHER IN ‘S’ HOSPITAL

[photos attached]

Pictures are not mine, just the first one.

 

I wasn’t going to post this, but I saw a lot of people already spread their pictures. So yes, they were there. I was in ‘s’ hospital with my dongsaeng when I saw this pretty woman walking fast around the hospital looking so worried. She was so easy to spotted because of her clothes were a bit flashy, I guess. I’m not hating but yes, she was so beautiful I was so shocked, and even more shocked when I saw it was SNSD Tiffany. She was talking with the nurse in the receptionist when GD came and they were hugging. I didn’t know they’re that close or what is their relationship, but they seems really close. They were talking when they passed me but I didn’t know what they talking about. (only smelling GD’s parfurme, >,<). But my dongsaeng said she heard Tiffany said something like she went there straight after photoshoot.

 

[+2,119 -35] I was with them in the elevator. Kekekeke sorry GD-ssi and Tiffany-ssi. I pretended like I didn’t know them but inside I feel like I was going to screaming and  jump to G-Dragon T,T. they were talking to these two kids and tricked one of them to like to share with her newborn sister. It was cute and they were so kind.

[+1,207 -223] both have a very large connection, it’s hard to tell if they are in relationship or not. Please don’t spread hoax rumor.

[+623 -62] I wonder what they are doing together in the hospital.

Maybe because GD just found out he is pregnant. Tiffany is the father and he want her to take responsibility that’s why she was running looking so worried. Kekekeke

- ! I cant wipe those image from my head!

- Ah, kids! Please have a responsibly kekeke

[+98 -421] I don’t think you guys should post this. Please respect their privacy!

 

 

……………………………………………………………..

 

 

Since the day Tiffany become Seunghyun’s pseudo girlfriend, she had spent a lot of time in the hospital. Seunghyun on his part always looking for her and asking her to stay. Thankfully but not so thankfully Tiffany doesn’t have any schedule for the week. She’d almost stressful when she thought about what she was going to do for the week. She had kind of planned to go back to LA even just for a few days wouldn’t be bad. But now, well she’s quite busy (finally) to tend and babysit a gorgeous patient.

 

The bad news is, she had to cancel her plan to try to talk over with her ex. Having a real boyfriend in this situation isn’t really a good idea. Worse, the ex-planned-to-be-boyfriend-again probably think she think of him a fool. And the news that fans posted about her and Jiyong thankfully had positive responds eventhough their company were late before trying to get it taken down. It had been the top post for almost an hour before they realized it, but then again with the popularity of the two it’s only took a few seconds to make it on the top post. But still it was taken care of and now they all thinking to get TOP out of media and all. They cut his phone line for the mean time and forbid him to browse on the internet in case he saw something that didn’t match his delusion and react poorly.

 

But no matter, at least she’s busy doing something. Something good and actually fun too. Seunghyun isn’t really bad. Probably stubborn, but cute, funny and nice. His family is nice too. She got to hangout and talk to the guys whenever they come. And his little nephew is a super bonus. He’s just the cutest little cannon.

 

After talking with the boys and Seunghyun’s family that afternoon, Tiffany and Jiyong offered themselves to buy dinner for everyone while they were also going to Tiffany’s dorm to get her changes. Beside they were sure a lot people had seen them together earlier and it would be weird if Tiffany to be seen with another in the same place she was with Jiyong.

 

When they were on Tiffany’s dorm, no one was there. Tiffany isn’t sure if she would be thankful for that or not for bringing G-Dragon to their dorm. And they probably would asks where she’s going with him and stay overnight. They had decided that only family and close friends will know about Seunghyun’s condition and Tiffany (of course) and only handful people in the company that should know. Which mean excluding Tiffany’s friends.

 

It took 45 minutes for Tiffany to shower, change, and prepare for her spare clothes while she left Jiyong in the living room with a slice of cream banana pie they had on the refrigerator because he was whining being so hungry. He actually ate two slices by the time Tiffany was done and they went back to the hospital. She also didn’t forget to bring a jar of cookie she made last night, thinking Yeonjun might like it and Hyeyoon doesn’t seem like to give her son some random snack from outside that a non-homemade or something. And he actually like it because according to hyeyoon since his second birthday, Yeonjun feel like he has grown up and don’t want to drink his milk from his bottle anymore. With cookie he can have his milk in a small glass where he can enjoy both by dipping the cookie on milk.

 

That afternoon Hyeyoon and her son were stayed longer than usual because her husband promised he would come to the hospital to see his brother-in-law. His job as a very busy chef couldn’t require him to be always have a time to visit. This time though, he wanted to come eventhough it was probably a bit late and just enough to say hello and fetch his little family.

 

It took only a few hours for Tiffany to become really close with Yeonjun, that enough for him to leave one of his rabbit plushy doll for Tiffany which shocked everyone in that room. Those rabbit dolls are his favorite, she got 6 of them and never let anyone of them to be left without the other. Apparently his grandpa from his dad’s side had taught him that the six tokki are like family so they always together. It was his way to teach his grandson so Yeonjun would never be picky at his dolls and equally care for all of them. Yet now he left one for Tiffany after he’d promise to come back again tomorrow to play.

 

That night, Seunghyun also asked his parents to go back home after he found out they had been staying for five days (restless, no doubt) in the hospital. They tried to refuse, especially that he have woken up, but Seunghyun also using the same reason and he is fine now so his parents shouldn’t be worried and take care of them selves too.

 

“beside I have Miyoung here stay with me. Don’t worry omma” he’d said with a wide grin on his face and hand never took off of hers.

 

Tiffany knows, the mother and son were just worried of each other. Especially Seunghyun, he had that little frown and sorry look on his face when he found out that his parents never back to their home since his accident. But she wishes he shouldn’t say that or better shouldn’t use her as an excuse. She doesn’t want to hurt Seunghyun’s mom’s feeling by making her feel like she was replaced. Sure, it’ll never happen because she will be always Seunghyun’s mother, and Tiffany was just a girl he thought his girlfriend. But at the same time she actually agree, that the couple should get more rest, and Seunghyun is fine now and he has some friends that will stay with him too as Jiyong and Daesung volunteered to stay while the others are back too. Youngbae got the assignment to report their Hyun suk Hyung about the situation and to tell him everything.

 

After some persuade from Jiyong and Daesung, mommy Choi finally agreed to go home but promise to be back again tomorrow morning.

 

When the four were finally left, they mostly spent their time talking with each other. Tiffany was sitting on the chair on Seunghyun’s right side bed because he wanted to hold her hand. Daesung and Jiyong on the other side would playfully roll their eyes but Seunghyun purposely ignoring them.

 

Tiffany knows, there’s a reason why among all of them, Daesung and jiyong who were stay with here. They must be knows that she still feel awkward around here but had to stay and play girlfriend with Seunghyun. And among them, Daesung and jiyong were the best choices, because they are close to Tiffany and also could easily make the moment become more comfortable to her. Soohyuk is a bit like Seunghyun but a little friendlier, Youngbae is really shy, and Seungri is a bit overfriendly and chatty, and he might accidentally tell something on his usual rambling.

 

And for that, Tiffany was so thankful for the boys.

 

They were talking and joking around that night, from just about their activities to where Daesung would Jokingly said that he and Tiffany are look alike especially when they were smiling, which quickly denied it by saying ‘your eyes just too small that no one can compare them’

 

A few moment later, Tiffany didn’t realize she had been fall asleep on the side of Seunghyun’s bed. They woke her up to move and sleep properly so her body will not hurt later.

 

“or you can sleep here, and Jiyong or Daesung can sleep on the spare bed” Seunghyun said tapped his bed when Tiffany stood up was about to go to another room where the spare bed is.

 

“quit trying already, Hyung…” Jiyong said seeing how flushed Tiffany at the thought of sleeping on the same bed with Seunghyun.

 

“what? Can’t I ask my girl to sleep with me? You’re just jealous your girlfriend is not here”

 

“you’re in no condition to share that small bed Hyung” Daesung said.

 

Seunghyun Just frowned, then Tiffany place her hand on his shoulder lightly, and said “it’s alright. I think it’d be better if a sleep in the spare bed. Didn’t O-omma said she prepared the bed for me? It’d be bad if I didn’t use it” the word 'omma' feel so foreign on her tongue.

 

“fine, then.” He said taking her hand again and kiss it. “you sleep well, okay?”

 

Tiffany just nodded and was about to go when Seunghyun pulled her again didn’t let go of her hand. “where’s my good night kiss?”

 

“huh?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter