Prolog : Favorite Samchon

In My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“[BREAKING] Bigbang’s T.O.P reported to be got in a car accident after a late night filming his upcoming movie”

 

“Bigbang’s T.O.P reportedly to be heavily injured and in a crisis state”

 

 “Seoul international Hospital : T.O.P has passed the critical pase, no further information when he will wake up from comatose”

 

 

The media went frenzy with the shocking news Bigbang’s TOP car accident. It was an upsetting news. Everyone knows he don’t drive, certainly not a fan of speeding. He’s been famous for his good manner and follows the rule, yet now he’s a victim of a rule breaker.

 

Fellow actors/actress and idols along with fans who was surprising uniting sent their condolence and wish him to well soon.  No exception with The SNSD members.

 

 

“oh my god… TOP sunbaenim got in a car accident. It’s looks….” Tiffany said trailed off from the passanger seat eyes still glued to her phone.

 

“you’re late… “ Sooyoung said from the driver seat. She was driving them to the church for their weekly Monday church.

“huh? Really?”

“we’ve been talking about it since last night. You were sleeping, sleepy head”

“not my fault that we were too busy. I was so tired, alright…”

“sure…” Sooyoung  said mockingly. But Tiffany knows she was just teasing her.

 

She looked back at her phone. Contemplating if she should send the man her condolence message and wish him well soon too. She has his number saved on her phone, but they’re not that close and it’s not like he could check on his phone in his condition right now. Then she thought of posting it on her instagram instead, just like other idols. But she remembers, she never did that before. Her SNS is pure for work, never for something personal. She would count this kind of message as personal, so why would this time will be different?

 

No. she thought as she put back her phone onto her handbag.

 

I’ll just send him pray. I’ll just pray for him, this Sunday’s is for him.

 

Although she wasn’t that close to him, she will just do that. He’s a sunbae, fellow idol, Jiyong, Daesung, and Seungri’s fellow member whom she was close with, she also went to the same church with youngbae. And most importantly, he’s her fellow human.

 

 

………………………………………………………….

 

 

 

It’s been five days since Seunghyun was brought to this VIP hospital room, but there’s still no sight of him would wake up soon.  The doctor and nurse came there to check on him regularly, but still no change. His friends and colleague are come and go to visit him. The other four Bigbang members plus Soohyuk and sometime some other friends from YG become his permanent guest. They would come to visit him whenever they had free time and stay there for a while and helping Seunghyun’s parents and family.

 

His parents are practically lives there ever since. They never leave his side except to the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter