A Family (part 2)

In My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Earlier...

“your Tokki really good at hiding.” Tiffany scooped him up. “did you taught him?” she asked, but Yeonjun shook his head in annoyed and began to throw tantrum over his favorite rabbit doll.

Oh well, it’s time to give up. Tiffany thought. Then she went to Seunghyun’s room with Yeonjun in her arms. But she stopped when they were on the door.

There, sitting beside Seunghyun is none other than Yang Hyun Suk with his wife and Daughter who somehow trying to show her little brother Taetiseo’s Dear Santa red edition photobook album beside him.

!

 

 

 

Tiffany hadn’t thought about this possibility. Of course everyone from his management would come, all of his collegue and friends too. And Tiffany had to play girlfriend in front of them. After Yang Hyun Suk, who else is going to come?

 

At least from the look of it, Yang Hyun Suk and his wife knows the truth. While the other? Tiffany wondered how many people they actually let know about Seunghyun’s condition. Because the guys from Winner and iKon doesn’t seem to have any idea at all.

 

Tiffany then greets them one by one. They also stood and greeted her. To Tiffany’s surprise Yang Hyun Suk’s wife come to her and greet her with a light hug and touched their cheeks.

 

“we are glad to see you here, Tiffany-ssi” she said. Tiffany doesn’t know she meant or if that just a … but she replied the same for both couple.

 

“Tokki… Tokki…” Yeonjun wiggling on Tiffany’s arms can’t wait to get his tokki. Tiffany quietly bowed to the guests and apologize at Yeonjun’s tantrum.

 

“There’s your Tokki…” Tiffany pointed out to the doll in Seunghyun’s bed which the right side. Tiffany move to that side to get it but before she could get it Seunghyun took her hand kiss it. Then she was grinning when tiffany glare at him,

 

“I miss you, love” he said not minding that his parents and their guests are there. At least John Lee, Kohei Nawa, Seungri, Jiyong, and Youngbae were back already.

 

“I was just gone for a while...” Tiffany argued.

 

“still… I miss you everyday”

 

Well, this is awkward. He has another confession and this time in front of His CEO. Must he really do that?

 

“well, can we have Tokki now samchon? Yeonjun miss his Tokki…” Tiffany said, trying to change the topic.

 

“oh? This one? But I will be alone if he didn’t here anymore…” Seunghyun then tried to play with his nephew.

 

“oh!? What we are going to do?” Tiffany said to Yeonjun, tried to play along too. “Tokki stayed her last night so he can take care of samchon. Did the other taking of you last night?” Yeonjun nodded eyeing his rabbit doll that was still in Seunghyun’s bed. “did taking care of them too?” he nodded again. “but if you get Tokki, who is going to take care of samchon?”

 

He looked at Tiffany for a while seemed to think, then he looked around, “immo?” he said, which make Seunghyun and the other laughed. Tiffany blushed, she can’t believe even a small child still manage to make her like this.

 

She close the gap between them, and whispering to him, “you can kiss samchon and give a big hug to make him feel better” she said, and Yeonjun was looking at her, grinning. “ottae?” she asked loud now, Yeonjun then eagerly nodded. Then Tiffany gave him the doll, and bring him closely to Seunghyun, where he cupped his samchon’s face to kiss it and spread his arm around Seunghyun’s neck…

 

“get better soon samchon…” Tiffany said, then Yeonjun tried to copying her but only manage to say ‘samchon’ part better.

 

Everyone in that room cooed seeing the interaction of uncle and nephew even Yang Hyun Suk’s two kids were smiling too.

 

“aigoo.. you two already look like a married couple” Eunjoo commented, which make Tiffany blushed.

 

“aren’t we?”Seunghyun said taking Tiffany’s hand.

 

“No need to show off like that, you know…” Yang Hyun Suk scolding him but still smile at them.

 

“mmo.. mmo, santa. Santa mmo..” Yeonjun tugged her and pointed to the two other kids in the room.

 

“noona and Hyung are still borrowed it. Why don’t you look at it together with noona and hyung? Or have you greet them? Tiffany asked the little boy on her lap. When he didn’t said anything, Tiffany put him on his feet and pulled him to the kids.

 

“anyeong noona, Hyung…” Tiffany said, then she turned to Yeonjun “how was Haraboji taught you?” Tiffany asked remembering how Hyeyoon said to him yesterday. Then Yeonjun put his hands on his stomach and gave a slight bow because he couldn’t bow lower because of his big belly. “say you name baby. What’s your name?”

 

“yeonjun” he said brightly to yang Hyun Suk’s kids.

 

“what’s noona’s name?” Tiffany asked in Yeonjun’s behalf.

 

“yoojin” the girl said. “and this is Seunghyun…” she said again for his little brother.

 

“can Yoojin noona show Yeonjun the picture in here?” when the little girl nodded, Tiffany turned back to yeonjun who was shyly grinning. “there, noona will show you the picture.” He was just nodded, then Tiffany pushed him a little bit so he walked to the girl’s side and Tiffany back to her seat.

 

“see? She even already good with kids Seunghyun-ah…” eunjoo said again to Seunghyun which he only grinning and take Tiffany’s hand again.

 

It wasn’t long after when Yeonjun came to his grandma asking her to do something with a yellow thing in his hands. But grandma doesn’t know how to do that. “go ask imo nicely. She would know it…” she said. Then Yeonjun come to Tiffany.

 

“mmo.. santa” he said. It was now that Tiffany realize that yellow thing is an iPad in a bright yellow jelly cover.

 

“what?” Tiffany asked, didn’t understand what he meant. “he mean the santa video…” Seunghyun’s mom said. “your video..”

 

“oh…” tiffany said in understanding. Then she tried to look for the video, then before she played it, she took Yeonjun’s hand and lead him to the sofa. “you sit here, noona and Hyung too, come sit and watch with Yeonjun…” Tiffany asked them, whisc the kids excitedly went to the sofa too sitting beside Yeonjun, then tiffany press the play button before she left them. She only do that because she was afraid that the kids might be drop the device if they didn’t sit properly on the sofa.

 

“you’re already trying to promote your song to my kids Tiffany-ssi…” Yang Hyun Suk said, which make Tiffany startled.

 

“aniyo…”

 

“don’t mind him tiffany-ssi” Eunjoo said. “the kids already watch it many times at home…”

 

Just in time when Seunghyun’s lunch come, and like this morning, seunghyun wanted Tiffany to feed him again.

 

That day was ended with more teasing from them, and more mommog, elsa, and santa for Yeonjun, Yoojin and little Seunghyun.

 

 

 

……………………………………………..

 

 

 

On the day two, the next day, there’s not much guest as Tiffany kind of feared. From Hyeyoon, Tiffany found out only some people on the YG board know about Seunghyun’s condition. So other artist or staff doesn’t know. Which mean, whoever going to visit, high possibility will not know that there’s something wrong in Seunghyun’s mind and thought that he and Tiffany are real in relationship.

 

Today, thought there are some actor friends who came. But they are not staying long. Tiffany was thankful those who came today were someone she had know and been in a show together before. So it’s not as painfully awkward as she thought.

 

Today also the day when the doctor will do the procedure minor surgery for Seunghyun’s broken arm. They said they actually don’t really need to do it, but it’s also can increasing the healing of his arm and actually a more recommended procedure. So they do it, and took around two and half hours until it was done.

 

Later that day, the 2EN1 girls are coming when Tiffany and seunghyun’s mom were just talking about How Seunghyun when he was a kid. Which is pretty much a bit just right now, clingy and childish and didn’t make a friend too.

 

Tiffany and Seunghyun’s mom greeted them which they do the same. Yeonjun was playing with his toy car on the floor while Hyeyoon and her dad went to take care of the administrative and also to get Yonjun’s new powdered milk.

 

From the surprise looks on the girls’ face, Tiffany know right away that they also don’t know what happen to Seunghyun. And Tiffany was starting to think that this is actually a lot harder than she thought.

 

There wasn’t much to tell in this visiting other than their surprise feeling to see Tiffany and Seunghyun together, a clingy Seunghyun, Tiffany’s closeness with Seunghyun’s mom, Seunghyun’s obvious proudness and showing off his ‘girlfriend’ to his labelmate, and more santa for Yeonjun.

 

This time, he showed Minji imo and Chaerin imo which one is Elsa.

 

 

………………………………………….

 

 

On the day three, which happened to be at the weekend, Hyeyoon and her husband and Yeonjun come early. Apparently, Hyeyoon’s good friend is getting married today and she and her husband are maid in honor, so they can’t really bring Yeonjun with them. She asked her parents to look for her son today, and her husband’s parents were currently in the US.

 

“but is it okay that he will staying here all day?” mommy Choi asked. “you guys already come here everyday, and he will be stay all day. he might get bored in here” she warned her daughter and son in law.

 

“I think it’s alright omma. We can’t really bring him…” Hyeyoon said troubled. Tiffany got an idea on her head, but she thought she shouldn’t mendling the family affair, it wasn’t her place,

 

“if you don’t mind unnie, can I bring him to my dorm?” she said before she could stop herself. “I mean it would be a new place to him, and Soonkyu and Taeyeon would be there too. We also have a lot of toys actually”

 

“that would be better Hyeyoon-an..” her mom told her.

 

“oh? You don’t mind? That would be better fany-ah.” Then they went to the paking lot to get Yeonjun’s baby seat to move it to tiffany’s car. Later when she told Seunghyun that she will be back to her dorm for a few hours and bring Yeonjun with her, he was frowning and asking her she really have to back. And Tiffany said yes, and beside it would be good for Yeonjun too. But Seunghyun childishly argued it would not good for himself. Tiffany doesn’t want heard any of it. She might as well try to learn not to give in and fight back at Seunghyun’s childishness.

 

Tiffany and Yeonjun then went to SNSD’s dorm  after the elder Chois told their grandson to be good with Fany imo and a message from Seunghyun to be back REALLY soon.

 

On their way, Yeonjun at first wasn’t that excited. Probably because he doesn’t understand where this new imo will bring him. Soon though, when they were in the car, they were singing together to the kids songs that Tiffany purposely bought for him. Then, around Gangnam Tiffany would stopped the car and showing the little the giant banner of her in MIXXO building which is as tall as the building.

 

“immo… that’s immoo.. big!!” he said excitedly. Then they would also stop near another giant banner thistime is Seunghyun’s banner for CASS beer.

 

“samchooon… it’s samchoon..” he said as if calling for his uncle who was now still in the hospital.

 

They arrived at SNSD’s dorm they were welcomed by a surprise Sunny and Taeyeon to see tiffany came with a cute little boy. Hyoyeon was still at her Incheon house.

 

“oh? Who is this?” Sunny said and kneeling in front of him. “annyeong. What’s your name?” she asked him. But Yeonjun was shy and hiding behind Tiffany’s feet. She then scooped him and introduced him to her friend.

 

“his name is Yeonjun imo..” Tiffany said. “Yeonjun-ah. This is Sunny imo and this is Taeyeon imo. Elsa, remember?”

 

Taeyeon looked more confuse, “elsa?” she asked.

 

“’issha?” Yeonjun said again and touching Taeyeon’s long grey hair. Tiffany laughed, then she explained that Yeonjun really likes their Dear Santa MV that he is her friend’s son as they went to the white sofa. She then let her two friends playing with him. Suddenly Prince come and hopped to Tiffany’s lap which startled Yeonjun and jumped from Tiffany scarred at the white puppy.

 

But soon, after they persuading him, Yeonjun was all over Prince and Sageum not even minding when Tiffany went to her room to change and probably get some rest and think over at everything that happened.

 

After changing her clothes and washed up, tiffany just sit on her single bed and stare aimlessly at her dresser. The realization hit her again as she feel how familiar this dorm again. If the days before she was in the hospital and playing girlfriend with a man she doesn’t exactly knows and get to know his family and friends, Tiffany felt like could just pretend as someone else then just playing along with whatever she might face. Now that she was in her dorm and exactly sit on her own bed again, she feel like she remembered who she is again, what’s her life used to, what’s she supposed to do. And it’s feel stranger that she somehow have another world where she could go and only a few people would know that. There’s were no Taeyeon, no Sunny and other SNSD girls, no Bora, no Taecyeon, no Nichkhun, no Yonghwa, no Jonghyun, no Jay, no Gray, No Cha Cha, no Jessi, no Hara, and other. In there, there were only Seunghyun, his parents, his sister, Yeonjun, Jiyong, Daesung, Soohyuk, Youngbae, and Seungri. And these all feel surreal that she couldn’t decide what to do.

 

Could she stay like this? Especially when they don’t know exactly until when Seunghyun is going to be like this. Hopefully it isn’t for his entire life. And even so, they couldn’t just lie to him too for his entire life.

 

Should she consider the break up? But she knows, she just know, whatever the reason is, she couldn’t do that. The look on his eyes, forget how beautiful they are,  even when he was just teasing her and play around with her like when he asked her to feed him, Tiffany knows she just couldn’t refuse the look so in love on his eyes. And it’s actually saddening her when she realize that no one ever look at her that way until him. But he just doesn’t know the truth, and Tiffany wasn’t sure which of those is more saddening.

 

She should’ve just listen when Michelle said her relationship is not healthy anymore. Break up and back together again for eight times should’ve said something. But she didn’t want any of it, and tried to work the relationship that she herself didn’t even know where it was going. Now she really regrets it, and there were only a few time when she didn’t listen to what Michelle said, and all those time her sister would always been right.

 

Tiffany pulled her hair and stomped her feet at the thought how pathetic she is. She would always very vocal of woman’s right, that they shouldn’t clingy onto the guy and stood up on their own feet. She would even a member of an organization to help single mother and child to help and supporting them to stood up on their own feet, especially in some countries that most woman still … to the man.

 

Yet, now here she is feels pathetic because no one of her ex ever love her like how she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter