Say the name!

The Fried Chicken Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Let's go," Mingyu said encouraging everyone to met her but manager came to save us because we had some schedule to do "What? But we're going to..." He pouted but contained himself and obey.

 

The next morning Mingyu took again the topic, this time was only a practice day so we could take some spare time... this time for sure we were going to meet her. But the members-only ignored him and practice "We can meet her later", "Why are you so desperate?", "stop being so busybody" that kind of comments he received so he eventually gave up. We practiced until afternoon and had a little break, after that, we headed to the studio for some vocal practice too... record and other little details for the new song, "Woozi, start without us, we are going to practice more" that was what Hoshi said before he left with the performance team. After a while, I finished to record the other members' voices and I went to take the performance team back but the other members go with me too. We were walking through the hall until Mingyu said happily surprised "She's here" making everyone turn.

 

She was the same girl that wrinkled my music sheets and she seemed in a hurry again but she stopped in front of us

 

 

 

 

As always I was late but this time wasn't my intention, well, kind of. I go to Pledis at 9 am and I have training until afternoon when we had a break of two hours and I was getting hungry but I remembered that I didn't bring money to buy food so I came to my apartment to eat something, I grab some food of the fridge and ate, after that I decided to take a nap. When I woke up I saw the clock, only 5 minutes more of a break. I get up quickly and start to go back to Pledis. I was 20 minutes late, jogging through the hall to go to the practice room but a bunch of guys block me the way making me stop.

 

What do they want?

 

"Hi," said a tall guy that looked kinda familiar to me for some reason, I answer with a hi feeling a little confused.  But he wasn't the only one talking to me "You're the new trainee?" Another guy said

 

"Yes, I am... And you are?..." I asked because I felt that was a kind of random survey or just a weird conversation with strangers so I wanted to know who they were "We are SEVENTEEN" They answered. Honestly, I was trying to know WHO they are, not HOW MANY.

 

"Don't you know who we are?" Apparently, I met them before but I remember nothing. I don't think I'd forget men this handsome if I'd met them " Ye...yeah, you're seventeen"

 

"Yeah, SEVENTEEN, a group!" I wasn't sure to where this conversation was going but I tried to play along " A group of Seventeen?"

 

"Ahm..."

 

"Wait, but you're only 9, the other 8 are in the bathroom?"

 

"No, I think you..."

 

"Okay, bye... see ya in the trainee class! Maybe" I said trying to pass over them because I was really late, I thought this conversation could continue later.

 

Then the trainee manager found me and take me by the arm to the dance practice room, this time I didn't want problems but they come but it wasn't so bad

 

"Damn, you found me, haha kidding. I was going to the practice room but I have an obstacle in the way hehehe" The Trainee Manager wasn't sure if believe me or not thinking I was fooling around "as always"

"Do you hate me?" He said out of nowhere surprising me a little

"Eh? No, I told you the truth. I promise" I know I'm not so trustworthy but this time was true, I'm also guilty of other little troubles and the possibility of him getting bald.


"I will be fired because of you," He said in lower voice looking at the floor tired of me

 

"Ani, that's not true. I think you are doing a good job" I replied without any other idea to made him more cheerful than that


After trying to comfort the Trainee Manager of his existential worries I started to think in that weird bunch of guys from earlier. I guess they're the male trainees because I didn't see many guys here... maybe they're Pledis Boyz because there's Pledis Gurlz, so I supposed that there's a boy group too... But I still don't get it why they put a Z in their name?, it doesn't look cool, It's only bad orthography!

 

Aishh! Thankfully I don't belong to that groups. I would be mad at the CEO if I do.

 

We entered the class and after 1 hour it finished, I was exhausted because we learned a lot of other group dances like Super Junior, Shinee, and EXO... basically SM  dances. The next class we are going to learn JYP dances, I think are that songs with the whisper at the beginning *JYP* "It's funny though"

 

The teacher approached me angry as always, well, her face was already wrinkled so she always looked mad "After the dance lesson go to the CEO'S office"

 

"WHY?"

 

"Because you are skipping a lot of classes, and as expected you're so lazy that came to the ears of the CEO" She was happy to say that I was sure because she really hates me for an unknown reason. I gave up and said the typically "Okay Fine" because I didn't want to argue. Maybe I was in real problems.

 

I went to CEO's office, knock the door and entered. The CEO was sitting at a new desk and his office looked with a different aura because he changed everything, also the uncomfortable fitness chair disappeared and it was changed to a new normal one. He had a serious expression and I can tell he was concentrated, I sat quietly and watched him until he noticed me. I was nervous when he stared at me with a serious look because he wasn't the weird and goofy CEO that I knew, but it didn't take so long when he came back with his dummy smile and his surprisingly cringe-laugh "Oh, why is my little chicken here?" I tried to contain myself because I hate when he says that "I came because CEO called me"

 

"I do?"

 

"Yes sir, you do" His assistant Raul said whispering to him

 

"Ah, that's true. So how's your slavery days in Pledis?"

 

"A hell. You were right when you used the term SLAVE"

 

"Ahaha, you are always so fresh," he said with a little laugh "But you are not doing your part of the contract"

 

"It's because I'm in school and still working" CEO tilted his head a little

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter