Wait, What?!!!....

The Fried Chicken Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's always the same every day, it would be great if things were good, but no. My life is difficult and remains like that. But why? It's not my fault but maybe this is my destiny?"

But not all things were like that. Years ago my life was totally fine.

 

 

It was a sunny day and there I was feeling breeze on my face when I noticed a silhouette of a woman looking at me in the distance but I can't discern her face. As I came closer, her face started to become clearer and as I was about to ask her and my name... I woke up.

Damn! The same dream, the same woman, the same answer *sigh* Will I be able to see her again?

 

 

I'm currently living at Seoul with my dad. Originally, me and dad lived in Las Vegas... The worst place for a gambler. I didn't remember why we ended up there. I thought it was for my father's desire to bet. So I got used escaping, imitate, disguise and more. I'm kind of a spy; I'm so good that I could work at the CIA or Interpol, but maybe not because I'm too young.

 

Name: Lee Hye Areum

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Abilities: Escaping, self defense, first aid, and camouflage.

Experience: Escape and hiding of debt collectors and gangsters

Thanks to my dad that always bring troubles. The only living I do is my training to be a spy and the money I've worked at is the only way for me to survive. I use the money to buy foods at the convenience store. I always go to school and find it troublesome. When I was 17, I convinced my dad to move somewhere else. Well, basically the debts that convinced him at the end. That's why we are now in Korea. And no, I'm not a spy... My curriculum was quite suspicious to be accepted.

Now staying in Korea, my life is more difficult . I need to work to pay for my studies, well isn't so much different than before ... But I'm still underage. Unluckily, my dad waste all the money, and doesn't give me anything... only food. He doesn't know that I have a job, thankfully, if he knows I'll be screwed... he would waste all the money and escapes from me for a couple of days until I'm not angry (ha, it's what he thinks! I'll be mad until he gives me back the money, that's means that I'll be forever mad. If I age fastly it would be his fault).

I remembered how I took a money for my studies. I had 100% scholarship so I only need to pay my books. I used to go to the subway to which I see street artists and performance with them. When my father isn't home (most of the time), I learned b-boying and other moves, it was fun. My responsibility right now is my work and school. Sometimes I miss the days as a street artist. *sigh*

Today is payday, *yay* that's why I'm happy... We have to pay urgently our debts. It's been a year that I had a job in Arum Korean market. I don't make much money but I guess it's enough.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter