~Chapter Nine~

A Tiny Love Story

    Kyungsoo quickly realized that he was in deep . He remembered heading back towards the classroom to apologize to Jongin, then something hit him in the back of his head causing him to tear up and pass out. Now he was shrunk in a dark, cold room. Kyungsoo was honestly terrified, even more so when he heard voices sometimes passing by. Someone kidnapped him. He has no idea who would want to, and he had kept his shrinking on the down low, especially with Jongin’s help. Kyungsoo began to tear up again at the thought of Jongin.

“I’m going to die without apologizing to Jongin!” Kyungsoo sobbed.

“Who said anything about dying?” A familiar voice spoke from the shadows.

“No, you can’t be…”

    Baekhyun handed Jongin his fifth box of tissues, the boy was a flood. They had been searching for hours. Jongin wanted to call the police, but Baekhyun advised against that. Something about finding him when he’s tiny and being dissected by scientists. Jongin had searched the neighborhood on the way to the school and searched the entirety of the school itself. Kyungsoo, small or large, was nowhere to be found. Baekhyun and Chanyeol tried to come up with some other ideas of where the boy could have possibly gone, but they honestly had no clue.

“So you checked every room and corner of the school?” Chanyeol checked, Jongin began nodding. “Wait...what about that secret room in the library?”

“That’s right the occult club’s room!” Baekhyun remembered.

“Wait we have a secret room and an occult club?”
“Yeah! They tried to get Baekhyun to join! Wasn’t it Chen?”

“Oh my god Chen!” Baekhyun screamed and ran out of the room.

The other two boys, who were utterly confused, followed after him. Baekhyun skidded to a halt in front of one of the large bookcases in the library. The shelves contained volumes about aliens, ghosts, and magic. Baekhyun pulled three different books and suddenly the wall began to move. All three were about aliens. It seemed to Jongin that the occult club’s not very discreet despite having a giant secret wall. Once some stone stairs were in sight, the search party descended down them hoping Kyungsoo would be at the end.

    Kyungsoo glared holes into Chen’s face. The bastard was smirking at Kyungsoo, clearly proud of his accomplishments. Kyungsoo would punch his face if he wasn’t so tiny...and trapped in a cage. The second part is a huge problem. He felt belittled and highly offended honestly. Kyungsoo was trying to look for others, but there was no one to be found.

“Do you know how long this took? I can’t believe I actually succeeded!” Chen announced happily. “I had to become close with Jongin, bribe our English teacher, make you two fight, and properly attack you! I wasn’t even sure when you’d shrink! Oh, I hope the bump to the head didn’t hurt too much!”

“You’re literally insane.”

“Thanks! I think it’s one of my most interesting qualities. Now Kyungsoo, I need you to help me.”

“No.”

“You haven’t even heard what it is yet!”

“Doesn’t matter! I’m not helping my kidnapper!”

“I’ll let you go if you help me! I need to find out why you shrink! Are you an alien?”

“I am not an alien you ! I’m like this because of Baekhyun’s stupid spells!”

“So it was magic! I knew Baekhyun was truly capable! This is an amazing find!”

“Please don’t dissect me!”

“I’m not going to dissect you! But, I do need to take a blood sample.” Chen smiled pulling a large syringe from behind his back.

Kyungsoo let out a shrill scream as Chen lifted him with two fingers out of the cage. Kyungsoo absolutely despised needles with a passion.

    Jongin was just about to reach the bottom of the stairs when he heard a tiny, yet audible scream. He jumped over the last three steps and ran towards the sound. To his horror he found Chen with a sickening smile on his face holding a crying Kyungsoo in one hand and a syringe in the other.

“Put him down you !” Jongin yelled.

“Jongin!” Kyungsoo wiggled in Chen’s grip, wanting to run straight to Jongin.

“Hey stop moving to much! You’re gonna-” Chen tried to advise Kyungsoo, but it was too late.

The small boy had already slipped and was heading towards the hard, stone ground. Another scream left his throat as he clenched his eyes tight, ready for the worst. All four of the regular sized teens screamed with him and jumped to catch him. They all rammed their heads in the process, but luckily Kyungsoo landed on their pile of hands. Kyungsoo climbed up Jongin’s arm, crying, and hugged and kissed his cheek. Jongin supported him and smiled.

“You owe me fifteen bucks~” Chanyeol whispered in Baekhyun’s ear, earning him a slap to the arm.

“Jongin I’m so sorry! I’ve missed you so much! I was so scared! I love you!”

“It’s okay Soo, I know you do.” Jongin turned his gaze towards Chen and glared. “Now to deal with you .”

“I wasn’t going to hurt him! I swear! I just needed a blood sample!”

“You still kidnapped him! THAT’S A CRIME DAMN IT!”

“I’m sorry...I just knew you’d say no if I asked.”

“Of course we would!” Jongin and Kyungsoo screamed in unison.

“That needle was horrifying!” Kyungsoo shivered at the thought.

“Uhm...speaking of the needle, Chen I suggest you don’t move.” Baekhyun said hesitantly.

“Why?”

“The syringe may or may not be in your left cheek right now.”

“WHAT!?” Chen screamed and reached for the syringe, putting it deeper. “Get the syringe out of my now!”

“Karma.” Kyungsoo deadpanned.

“YOU GUYS!!!!”

    Jongin,Chanyeol,Kyungsoo,and Baekhyun sat down at their usual lunch table ready for another regular day when Chen slid onto the bench on the other side of the table. Four deathly glares were aimed right at him instantly. Jongin wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo and pulled him closer to his body protectively. He practically growled at Chen when he reached his hand across the table.

“Listen, I think we all got off on the wrong foot.” Chen smiled warmly, but cold stares were returned.

“Go away.” All four boys said in unison.

“Come on you guys I wasn’t going to hurt him! I was just curious!” Chen whined.

“Then ask him questions! Don’t kidnap him and stick him with a needle!” Jongin hissed.

“I understand that I didn’t follow the most ethical ways of going about this, but I really didn’t mean any harm.”

“Just forgive him.” Baekhyun said out of the blue, taking everyone by shock. “I know Chen well enough to know he’s not a bad guy, he’s just an idiot.”

“Yeah I’m just an idi- hey!”

“Fine.” Kyungsoo sighed.

“Kyungsoo, don’t listen to them! It must be a trap!” Jongin tightened his hold, if that was even possible.

“Calm down Jongin it’s fine. Forgive and forget. Besides he already got his payback!” Kyungsoo smiled cruelly and turned towards Chen. “How’s the feeling ChenChen.”

“I think the room just became colder.” Chen shook.

    Kyungsoo sighed and poked Jongin’s cheek for the hundredth time that night, but Jongin just turned away and continued to pout. Kyungsoo began to shake him back and forth and began whining. He knows why Jongin is upset, he knows it’s his fault as well, but he wasn’t the only one who allowed Chen to befriend them! Yet, he was the only one getting the silent treatment. Chen had hung out with them everyday at school, and it was clearing wearing Jongin out. Usually on Friday nights Jongin and Kyungsoo binge watch a drama and pig out of pizza and take out, yet there they were having a childish fight on the bed. Kyungsoo was running out of ideas to make his pouty boyfriend talk to him. Kyungsoo jumped on top of Jongin’s back and sat there, still no reaction. Kyungsoo then began to whack the boy’s back mercilessly, yet there wasn’t even a grunt. Kyungsoo was pouting himself now. Then an idea came to his mind.

Jongin was trying to ignore Kyungsoo. Jongin was honestly quite frustrated with him. Chen kidnapped him and put him in danger, yet he now lets the demon boy follow wherever they go. Ignoring Kyungsoo was becoming harder and harder as the boy kept acting cuter and cuter. Jongin had to turn over on his side, and then eventually shove his face into his pillow to hide his smile and reddening cheeks. He felt a weight on his back, and realized the boy was crawling on top of him. Then he started to feel a slight pounding. Kyungsoo was clearly trying to beat him with all he had, but it really wasn’t having a painful affect. The only way it affected Jongin was making him want to squeal at Kyungsoo’s adorable attempts. Soon, the beating stopped and it became silent. Jongin then began to hear a small sound from above him, but he couldn’t make it out at first. Eventually, the sound got louder letting Jongin figure out what it was, Kyungsoo was crying. Jongin quickly flipped over and pulled Kyungsoo back into the position he had before, but this time on Jongin’s stomach. To his surprise though, there were no tears.

“Got you!” Kyungsoo yelled joyfully and clasped his arms around Jongin’s neck and placed his body against his. “Now you can’t escape anymore!”

“You tricked me!” Jongin whined.

“You deserved to be tricked! How dare you ignore me!” Kyungsoo pouted and snuggled his face into the crook of Jongin’s neck.

Jongin just laughed and wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo, pulling him closer.

“Ew. They really are disgusting.”

Jongin and Kyungsoo looked up to see Chen standing in the doorway. The usual reaction would be to pull away from each other, but due to the person present, Jongin pulled Kyungsoo even closer.

“What are you doing here?” Jongin glared at Chen who was still happily smiling.

“We let him in.” Baekhyun answered as he walked into the room with Chanyeol and Sehun behind him. “He said he might know someone that can fix Kyungsoo.”

Both Kyungsoo and Jongin perked up, but they still held each other close causing Baekhyun to gag at their cuddliness.

“He studied in my school for a while until he went back to China. He’s a little weird, and he also tends to think he can do everything but he is talented with magic. Unlike Baekhyun over here.”

“Hey!”

“Why should I let this guy work his magic on my Soo? Why should I trust you or him?” Jongin’s threatening stance was back.

“Because I want to help, think of this as me making up for what I did!”

“Fine. How can I meet with him?” Kyungsoo agreed causing Jongin to gasp.

“He’s coming back to visit for a while, he should arrive Sunday. You can come over my house and-”

“No. Bring him to our house.” Jongin declared.

“But-”

“Our house or no deal Chen.”

“Fine. Possessive .”

Jongin wanted to jump the boy and beat him to a pulp, but Kyungsoo held him back as if he knew what his boyfriend was thinking. They agreed on Sunday afternoon and were pushing them out of their house. It took a while considering Baekhyun and Chen wanted to explore the house, and Sehun and Chanyeol were raiding the fridge. It took a lot of convincing and giving away three bags of chips to finally get them to leave.

    Kyungsoo and Jongin ended up sleeping in on Sunday causing them to be caught in each other’s arms once again by their friends, and one stranger. A blush took over their cheeks as they turned their heads away. Kyungsoo then noticed that Jongin was still shirtless. He quickly grabbed the sheets and covered Jongin’s chest, he may or may not have muttered a small “mine” in the process.

“I am the amazing Kris here to save you from your stupid ways!” the tall stranger announced.

“Oh my god he’s a freak.” Kyungsoo stated out loud.

“He’s not that bad, he’s kind of funny.” jongin tried to reassure him.

“The pale, short one is kinda cute.”

“Never mind I hate him.”

Yay! Update up! ahaha So I wanted to show more cuddly Kaisoo! You can never have enough cuddly Kaisoo right? I hope you liked it! Let me know down below what you think!!

Also~ Big thanks to all of your guys' support in any way!!! Love you all!