~Chapter Eight~

A Tiny Love Story

Jongin believes he has never been so stressed before in his life. Ever since Suho found out about Kyungsoo he’s been trying to protect him and coo over his tiny body.

“That’s my job damn it!” Jongin stomped his foot and pouted cutely.

“God your jealousy makes me gag.” Sehun rolled his eyes.

Sehun watched as Jongin rolled around on the ground of his living room. Kyungsoo didn’t walk home with him today since Suho asked for him to eat dinner with him. He called Sehun over to complain which resulted in the boy whining that that’s all Jongin ever needs him for. Calling Sehun over was stupid though considering how useless the boy was. He was just eating doritos as he watched his best friend look pitiful on the floor. Sehun didn’t say anything, but Jongin could tell he was enjoying it. Jongin’s head perked up as quickly as a dog’s when he heard the front door’s knob jiggling. He scrambled to his feet and ran straight for the door. Right when the door opened he jumped on the shorter body that was standing just outside.

“Uhm, Jongin? What are you doing?”

Jongin looked up to see Kyungsoo staring at him with wide eyes, then looked down to see what body he was sitting on. He comes face to face with Suho’s angry grimace. Jongin let out a girlish yelp and jumped off of his homeroom teacher.Kyungsoo began laughing hysterically at his actions, causing Jongin to pout. Kyungsoo ran over and hugged Jongin’s waist tightly.

“It’s ok, I know you thought it was me!” Kyungsoo squeezed tighter.

Jongin let his pout form into a smile and wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo’s small figure.

“So my adorable little Kyungie has a psycho boyfriend, fantastic.” Suho rolled his eyes.

Jongin just stuck his tongue out and hugged Kyungsoo tighter. Jongin knows that Suho is just a friend, that he’s just teasing. He knows that Suho has an extremely kind boyfriend named Lay that he’s extremely dedicated to. Yet, Jongin still feels the jealousy build up in his stomach. He knows he can be a little much at times, but he wants to spend the most time with Kyungsoo and be the most important person to him. Kyungsoo let go of Jongin and said goodbye to Suho, telling him he was going to go eat ramen, and ran inside.

“You have some serious jealousy problems my friend.” Suho placed his hand on Jongin’s shoulder, a usually comforting action that is now mocking.

“Oh shut up, I’m fine. Now let go.” Jongin pushed Suho’s hand off of him. “Wait...I thought you made Kyungsoo dinner? Why is he eating ramen?”

Jongin knew exactly why, but he wanted to hear it out of Suho’s mouth to make the situation more entertaining.

“He….he said my cooking tastes like despair and agony mixed together.” It was now Suho’s turn to pout.

Jongin couldn’t hold back his maniacal laughter, it’s not like he tried though.

Jongin waved Suho goodbye mockingly as he watched him get into his car. He let out a sigh of relief, that was perhaps a bit too loud, when he drove away. Jongin was about to let his tense body relax when he heard Sehun exclaim.

“Oh ! Jongin!”

Jongin groaned and ran into the house to see Sehun on his hands and knees desperately searching the floor.

“Please tell me you lost a contact.” Jongin glared at Sehun.

“I wish. I heard Kyungsoo shout and a huge crash, now I can’t find him.”

“Kyungsoo tries to fit himself into tiny corners when he’s crying, check any open cabinets as well.”

Jongin began searching for Kyungsoo on the floor and ended up slightly burning his hand on the spilled ramen soup. He shook his hand dry and hoped Kyungsoo wasn’t hurt too badly. Sehun was constantly calling out to Kyungsoo making it virtually impossible to listen for him. Jongin screamed at him to shut up and grabbed the nearest utensil to throw at him when he stopped suddenly. Hanging from the handle of the spoon was none other than Kyungsoo himself, of course he was crying. Jongin deposited him into his hand and announced that he had found him.

“Don’t tell me you have been hanging there the entire time.” Kyungsoo nodded rapidly. “I can’t believe I didn’t see you.”

“I thought I was going to die! DId you see how far up I was!?” Kyungsoo flung his hands around in a cute, yet exasperated manner. “I’m sorry, for the millionth time. I only cause you problems.”

“It was Sehun’s fault.”

“What?” Sehun and Kyungsoo questioned in unison.

“I blame everything on Sehun, so why not this?”

Kyungsoo began to chuckle and wipe his tears away, sending a bright smile towards Jongin. The two were in their own little world, ignoring the poor Oh Sehun who just wanted an explanation for Jongin’s last comment. Jongin set Kyungsoo back down on the countertop and examined his body. Kyungsoo may be tiny, but Jongin could clearly see the large red mark that was on Kyungsoo’s little arm. Jongin just grabbed some burn cream to treat the area, that was really all it should need. Apparently, Kyungsoo was carefully walking towards the kitchen table with his hot bowl of ramen when he tripped on something, but he wasn’t sure what. Jongin looked around the floor and saw a plastic bubble tea cup and straw flung across the other side of the kitchen. Sehun and Kyungsoo followed his glare.

“See, I told you it’s always Sehun’s fault.”

    Kyungsoo tried his best to follow the dance that was playing on Jongin’s laptop. He was currently attempting B.A.P’s Young,Wild, and Free dance. They were watching a scary movie earlier and it caused Kyungsoo to cry. Jongin was now trying to take Kyungsoo’s mind off of the horrifying jump scare. Eventually, the dance ended and Kyungsoo sat there panting causing Jongin to chuckle a bit. Kyungsoo then perked up, saying he had a dance he wanted Jongin to do. Jongin watched with an amused expression as Kyungsoo stumbled around the keyboard, entering the video he wanted. Jongin’s eyes widened when he realized that the dance was Sistar’s Shake It.

“Oh hell no!” Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo by the back of his shirt and lifted him off the keyboard. “There is no way in hell that that is happening.”

“PLEASE!!!” Kyungsoo whined as he dangled from Jongin’s fingers. “It would be the most amazing thing ever!!!”

Jongin was attempting to stand his ground, but Kyungsoo just had to open those large eyes wider and jut out his bottom lip. Kyungsoo’s already cute enough when he pouts in his regular size, but tiny Kyungsoo’s pout was ten times more deadly. Jongin gave in and placed Kyungsoo back on top of his laptop. Kyungsoo quickly ran over and hopped on the space bar, starting the video. Reluctantly, Jongin danced along to the seductive song. Kyungsoo laughed at first, but then he was taken aback at how well Jongin was doing! The way his hips swayed side to side perfectly, just like the female dancers on the screen. When he was finally finished, Jongin picked up the tiny Kyungsoo that was staring at him in shock.

“That was actually extremely y.”

“Why thank you~” Jongin smirked and laughed, before placing on gentle kiss on top of Kyungsoo’s head. “Now do you think you’ll be able to sleep without thinking of monsters?”

“MONSTERS!?” Kyungsoo shrieked, bringing back the awful memory from earlier.

“. Looks like I’m dancing for a while.”

    Kyungsoo gripped the edge of his desk tightly, causing his knuckles to turn white.

“Oh dear Jesus please save us from the horrifying Satansoo that has decided to rear his ugly head!” Baekhyun called out on his knees with his hands folded.

“Shut up Baekhyun! We all know you don’t get on your knees to pray.” Kyungsoo seethed, kicking his friend over in the process.

“How’d he know?”
“Chanyeol!” Baekhyun yelped and whacked his boyfriend, angry that he blew the cover that they never even had.

“Kyungsoo why are you even so angry?” Chanyeol cocked his head to the side.

“Oh Chanyeol, you’re lucky you’re cute.” Baekhyun sighed. “Our little devil is extremely jealous right now, and over nothing important. Chen was paired up with Jongin for the English project and they have become close. IT’S PERFECTLY NORMAL!”

Baekhyun emphasized the end especially for Kyungsoo to hear.

“He touched him again!” Clearly Kyungsoo wasn’t listening, but instead staring holes into Chen’s head. “Chen has touched Jongin’s arm five times! That bastard!”
Baekhyun and Chanyeol sighed in unison, both tried to convince Kyungsoo that Chen was straight, even though they knew very well that he wasn’t. The last thing they wanted to do though, was add fuel to the already raging fire.

    Jongin walked back towards his friends with a large smile on his face. Kyungsoo scoffed and turned his head.

“So, I told Chen he could eat with us!” Jongin announced.

“Doesn’t he have his own friends?” Kyungsoo growled.

“Kyungsoo, what’s the matter with you? He can be friends with us too.”
“What if I don’t want to be his friend?”
“Kyungsoo what the hell?”

“FIVE TIMES JONGIN! HE TOUCHED YOU FIVE TIMES!!!”

“SO WHAT HE”S JUST- wait, are you jealous right now?” A smirk started to appear on Jongin’s features.

“I swear to God I’ll smack that look off of your face.” Kyungsoo threatened.

“It’s karma! Karma for all the times you tried to make me jealous with Mr.Kim!”

“I never tried to make you jealous! You’re just one huge ball of jealousy!”

“LOOK WHO’S TALKING!”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol watched the scene with horrified faces. They’ve never seen these two fight ever since they became close. Honestly, they were quite brutal.

“Screw you!” Kyungsoo screamed as he headed towards the door.

“You wish you could!”

Kyungsoo kicked the desk violently causing it to topple over onto the floor, a large crash reverberated through the room. The last few students that hadn’t left for lunch were now running out of the room. There was a painful silence that fueled the tension between Kyungsoo and Jongin.

“You’re a ing prick.” Kyungsoo spat before exiting.

Jongin looked over and softened his eyes towards his shocked friends. He quietly choked out an awkward sorry.

“I’ve never seen a show like that before.” Baekhyun was truly dumbfounded.

“Who do you bet will apologize first?” Chanyeol stuck out his hand.

“Definitely, Jongin. Kyungsoo’s got him wrapped around his tiny finger!” Baekhyun slapped a few fives into Chanyeol’s open palm.

“You guys are absolutely awful.” Jongin groaned and ran out of the room after Kyungsoo.

    Jongin had been looking for Kyungsoo all day, but there was no sight of him. He didn’t believe Kyungsoo could hold a grudge for that long. Jongin whipped out his phone, wondering if maybe Kyungsoo went home early.

Me: Soo? Did you go home? Where are you? We need to talk.

Soo: I’m staying at Baekhyun’s tonight. We can talk another time.

Me: What? You’re being overdramatic!!!

Jongin waited forever just for another reply from Kyungsoo, but one never came. He sighed constantly as he laid in his bed that night. It felt so empty. Even when Kyungsoo was small he still felt him close to his chest, their breathing matching. Jongin placed his head into the pillow and let out a muffled scream. He then pulled out his phone to call Baekhyun.

“Baek, please put Kyungsoo on the phone.”

“Kyungsoo’s not here Jongin.”
“Don’t lie to me, just put him on the phone!”

“Jongin! Only Chanyeol is over! Kyungsoo never came over! I haven’t seen him since your guy’s fight!”

“Then that means Kyungsoo has been missing since fifth period...Baek you and Chanyeol check around the area, I’m running back to school!”
Jongin hung up the phone and sprinted out the door. There were so many scenarios of what happened to Kyungsoo running through his, none of them were good.

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!! Kyungsoo wouldn't hold a grudge against his Jongin for that long right? I hoped you guys liked this chapter!! Tell me what you think in the comments! LOVE YOU ALL~~~