~Chapter Four~

A Tiny Love Story

“What do you mean you want to go to school!?” Jongin was shocked at Kyungsoo’s request.

“I can’t fall too far behind! I used to meet up with Mr.Kim all the time, but I can’t in this state! Please Jongin-ah~” Jongin was about to say no when he saw the pout that adorned Kyungsoo’s face.  It was probably the most adorable thing he has ever seen, then again he says that every time Kyungsoo breathes. Jongin gave in and helped the tiny boy into the pocket of his school uniform. He warned him about how he needed to stay quiet and out of sight, Kyungsoo replied by earnestly nodding his head. Jongin grabbed his backpack and headed out the door. To his surprise Sehun was waiting outside for him. He asked him how he knew he would be coming back to school that day.

“I’ve actually just stood out here waiting everyday until at least 6:30 am.” Sehun answered.

“You could have just texted me….”

“I have been! You didn’t reply ever! What is so important that you ignore your best friend?”

“Oh...I was just sleeping a lot and didn’t notice.” Jongin knew exactly what has been taking up his time, well actually it’s a who.

He wouldn’t tell Sehun that of course. He could on the other hand tell him something else.

“If you ever say that I hate Kyungsoo again, I’ll punch you in the face.”

“Wait what!?”

“I don’t hate him, actually he’s become a good friend of mine.”

“Are you replacing me! How could you!?” Jongin walked ahead of his dramatic friend and listened to the quiet laughter that came from his pocket. “Yah! Kim Jongin! Get back here before I kick your ! Please don’t replace me! All I have is you and that weird chinese kid! Are you listening to me!?”

    Jongin was starting to fall asleep in class. He just couldn’t help it, precalculus was so boring and confusing. His eyes began to shut when he felt something hit his face. His eyes shot open to see Kyungsoo glaring at him, and is currently standing on his notebook. Jongin quickly grabbed his math textbook and made a barrier around Kyungsoo to hide him from his classmates’ and teacher’s eyes.

“What are you doing out? I told you to hide in my pocket!”

“Don’t fall asleep in class! If you do I’ll throw another paper snowball at you!” Kyungsoo threatened cutely.

“Like that’s gonna do anything.” Jongin joked.

Kyungsoo then began to rip up tiny bits of paper and began rapidly throwing them at Jongin’s face. Jongin tried to stifle his laughing as Kyungsoo continued to pelt him with paper balls.

“Kim Jongin are you on your phone!?” The teacher yelled.

In a hurry, Jongin tried to push Kyungsoo into his pocket but instead dropped him into straight down his shirt. His undershirt was completely useless at catching Kyungsoo letting him slide down the giant’s bare chest. Jongin let out a yelp and jumped in the air.

“Kim Jongin!! Why are you disturbing my class!?”

“Mr.Ji I’m sorry but I feel like I’m gonna vomit.” Jongin lied.

“Oh god get out of my class before you throw up everywhere!”

Jongin got up and ran towards the bathroom, his hand resting on top of the lump in his shirt. Kyungsoo has come to realize that he is closer with Jongin’s chest than he is with the actual Jongin. He’s had quite a few incidents with it, and he has no problem being constantly close to his toned chest and stomach. Sadly, he had to part with all the tanned, beautiful skin when Jongin’s had descended from above and yanked him out.

“That wasn’t supposed to happen.” Jongin said frantically.

Kyungsoo couldn’t help but burst into laughter. Jongin’s face was as red as a tomato and he had some beads of sweat on his forehead, either from running or from anxiety. His single statement after they were in the clear made it ten times funnier. Jongin pouted and let out a childish ‘hmph’.

“That was nerve-wrecking! What if someone caught you! Something bad could of happened! I told you to stay in my pocket!” Jongin scolded childish demeanor falling.

“I’m sorry Jongin, I didn’t mean to cause you any trouble. I just wanted to wake you up...it was also getting a little cramped. I guess this was a bad idea. I’m sorry it’s my fault for wanting to come to school.” Kyungsoo stared at Jongin’s palm and fiddled his fingers, he honestly felt bad for causing Jongin so much trouble.

“It’s ok Kyungsoo, it honestly was funny and cheered me up I was just really worried about you.” Jongin sighed.

“Really!?” Kyungsoo head shot up, eyes sparkling.

“Yeah,” Jongin began to chuckle. “you look quite happy about that.”

“What? Uhm-ahhhh-no i’m not!” It was now Kyungsoo’s turn to be frantic.

“Didn’t I tell you that I would protect you?” Jongin rubbed Kyungsoo’s head leaving his hair disheveled.

“Hey Jongin-ah~” Kyungsoo’s voice sounded cuter than usual, causing Jongin to raise his eyebrow in a skeptical manner. “I know we still have a while before lunch, but I’m super hungry!”

“Are you using aegyo right now?” Jongin laughed.

“I’ll do anything for food! Even acting cute!”

“You don’t need to act cute when you already are.”

“What?” Kyungsoo clearly knew what he said, but he wanted to hear it again.

“Ah nothing! Let’s just go home early for today, they already think I’m sick anyways! We can eat ramyun!”

Jongin stretched out his back until it cracked multiple times. He finally finished his grueling math homework. Kyungsoo was helping when he started but he soon fell asleep. Jongin cooed at the sight then went to check his phone wondering if there would be an update from Baekhyun. Instead, there were multiple texts from Sehun.

Sebooty: Jongin we need to talk about something so I’m coming over.

Sebooty: I’m almost at your house.

Sebooty:I’m outside your house.

Sebooty: I am currently in your house and coming upstairs, if you’re sleeping I’ll kill you.

Jongin had to stop for a second and wonder why his best friend was such a weirdo. Jongin was about to hide Kyungsoo when his door slammed open. Jongin quickly, yet gently slid Kyungsoo behind his mountain of textbooks, telling Sehun that he’s putting his math homework away. Sehun walked over with a stern face and grabbed both of Jongin’s hands before dragging him over to his bed to sit down. It’s official, his friend is a freak.

“Jongin...is there something you’re hiding from me?”

“What? No, why would I hide anything from you?”

“That’s what I thought at first. So either you’re hiding something from me or you’ve gone insane.” Sehun’s face was completely serious causing Jongin to chuckle a bit. “This is serious! I fear for your brain, or lack of one!”

“Excuse me? I’m number two in the entire school.”

“Just because you have book smarts doesn’t mean you have common sense.”

“Too bad you don’t have either.”

“Back to the problem at hand.” Sehun practically growled. “You’ve been acting pretty strange recently, and today I caught you talking to yourself in the bathroom.”

“I wasn’t talking to myself I was talking to-” Jongin caught himself. “Actually, I was talking to myself! Looks like you caught me red handed!”

“I think studying too much is actually frying your brain.” Sehun strode over to the desk, causing Jongin’s anxiety to rise. “Like look at all this homewo-OH MY GOD TINY HUMAN!”

“Wait Sehun! Don’t scream!” Jongin ran over to see Kyungsoo was quite horrified, yet still kind of groggy from sleeping.

Jongin scooped Kyungsoo up and held him protectively. Sehun was staring in shock at the tiny human that was curled up in Jongin’s hand, he was even more taken aback when he realized that the tiny human was actually Do Kyungsoo.

“Kim Jongin, explain what is going on right now.”

    Sehun sat at the edge of the bed still staring at Kyungsoo with a bewildered expression. Jongin did explain the whole situation to him, but he was still so shocked. He saw a tiny human and found out that magic was real all in the span of twenty minutes. Sehun stretched out his finger to poke the tiny thing but was swatted away by Jongin. He gave him a warning glare. Possessive much?

“Wait a minute…. THAT’S THE LITTLE THAT BIT ME ISN’T IT!!” Kyungsoo just stuck his tongue out in reply. “Look! Did you see that!?”
“Yeah” Jongin sighed dreamily. “It was so cute!”

“You’re delusional.” Sehun deadpanned.

“You have to keep him a secret Sehun, no one else can know.”

“Fine, I get it! I won’t put you and your little boyfriend in harm’s way! I wouldn’t ever wish for that actually. Why is he being so bratty towards me though?”
“Maybe cause your a brat yourself.” Jongin laughed. “He’s actually still angry that you not only cut his cheek but said I hated him.”

“But-”

“Apologize.”

“......I’m sorry Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo smiled and ran to the edge of Jongin’s hand and gestured towards Sehun’s. Sehun hesitantly raised his hand towards Kyungsoo who hugged it in return.

“I forgive you!” Kyungsoo had a wide, adorable smile on his face.

“Heh...you’re actually kind of cute.”

“Okay that’s enough touching!” Jongin announced whilst gently pulling Kyungsoo into the middle of his palm again.

“Jongin are you...jealous?” Sehun smirked.

“I am not. Jealousy is not in my vocabulary.” Sehun decided to tease his best friend and slowly edged his finger towards the giggling Kyungsoo. “Don’t.You.Dare.”

With one last smirk Sehun touched Kyungsoo’s head causing Jongin to once again swat his hand away, more ruthlessly this time, and pull Kyungsoo towards his chest.

“Oh you’re SO jealous and possessive! Well I’ll leave you two lovebirds to your cuddling, but that doesn’t mean this is over.” Sehun got up and headed towards the door. “I have a new thing to tease Jongin about~”

Jongin grabbed a shoe on the ground with his open hand and chucked it at Sehun who closed the door just in time to protect himself. Jongin let out a long sigh.

“He’s such a troublemaker.”

“Yeah, but I like him!” Kyungsoo smiled. “He’s funny!”

“Nope, you do not like him. Take that back.”

“You really are easily jealous, huh?” Kyungsoo began laughing uncontrollably.

“Hey stop laughing! I am not jealous! Kyungsoo!!!”

So I had career shadowing this week and it kind of drained me, but I got to finish this chapter in my free time! ☆Yay☆

I really hope you guys liked this chapter!! Thank you so much for subscribing, upvoting, and commenting! You guys always make my day!~~~