Chapter four, part II

Burning

Jihoon screams as he wakes up from yet another nightmare. Sometimes he curses his subconscious creativity in coming with new ways to torture him. He repeats his half an hour routine, he drinks his cold iced water, but the room still feels stuffed with fire. Annoyed, he has half of mind to go out. But it’s just 3am and the night is still dark, no soul on the streets. So he gets another bottle of water, opens his window and crawls on the sill. The November chill outside makes the hair on his arms stand up, but he can’t actually feel it. His inside are still melting because of the fire from his dream. 


Half an hour later he finally gets rid of the burning sensation. It is replaced with numbness, his fingers turning slightly blue from the cold. Sighing, he considers getting down and going back in bed. Not that he could fall back asleep, but freezing is not a very good idea after all. He throws another look to the darkness outside. The void beneath him tempts him and he surprises himself thinking at the frozen ground that will wait for him there. He bets he would never burn again if he does it. 

 

Seungcheol wakes Woozi up in the following days just as he did on Saturday. The pink haired boy totally loves it. He may go to sleep a bit earlier than he usually does, just so he won’t be too sleepy or grumpy in the morning, but Seungcheol doesn’t need do know that. It’s lovely how Seungcheol always comes before anyone wakes up, so the world is silent and deserted and sometimes Woozi feels like they are the only ones in the world. Except the barista from the coffee shop. And the few people they see on the street. But Woozi was always good at ignoring things, so in his mind they are alone most of the time. 

Unlike the first time, on the next ‘dates’, as Seungcheol calls them, they talk a lot. Actually, it surprises Woozi how easy is for him to open up in front of the taller boy. Most of the time they talk about music, but there are times when they drift away from the topic and they start talking about childhood memories or life views. Their discussions sometime include the most usual, daily stuff and then they jump to deep, meaningful topics. And the easiness they do it with is the most surprising. Woozi also can’t remember when he laughed so much or if he ever did. 

So yeah, it would be safe to say that Woozi likes Seungcheol and their little dates. A lot. And yes, maybe this is too quick, maybe he gets too attached in a short period of time. But when this comes up in his mind, he shuts it off because: why not? He is young, both of them are, so he should live his life in its fullness. They say that relationships mature you and Woozi finds himself wanting to try it if it involves Seungcheol. 

However, he is scared that this could get out of hand, that he may get too deep into it. He doesn’t want to get serious about it. He’s seen enough in his life and right now he thinks that love is more something to write and sing about than to experience. So as long as he controls himself and keeps his feelings in check, everything may be fine. And maybe he kind of forgets all this when Seungcheol smiles so sweetly to him, but he makes sure to remember about it later.

 

Today he tries to work on a song when he hears knocking. Is Seungcheol again? They went for coffee in the morning, and Woozi wouldn’t mind a second date, not at all, but he should really finish this song today, he’s been working on it since forever. He makes his way to the door, torn apart by excitement and guilt because he is so eager. But on the other side of the door is not Seungcheol.

“Kim Mingyu.” Woozi says, more out of surprise than as a salute. The other boy smiles widely.
“What are you doing here?” the short boy cuts him before Mingyu can even open his mouth. The giant seems quite offended by the cold approach, but he keeps his smile in place.
“I’m here to visit you.”
‘Ha?” Yes, Woozi is dumbfounded. People don’t just ‘visit’ him. Mingyu smiles some more and blinks his eyes innocently. 
“Can I come in?” he asks. 
“No.” comes the short answer and Mingyu smile finally fades away, lips gathering in a pout. 
“But hyuuuung!” cue to the whining. 
“You are disgusting.” The small male complains. Mingyu's pout becomes bigger. Woozi sighs deeply.
“I’m working, Mingyu. I don’t have time for you.” This seems to sparkle Mingyu’s interest.

“Can I watch you work?” he asks hopefully, eyes shining with anticipation. Maybe if the boy hadn’t annoyed Woozi that much last time and maybe if he just wasn’t so tall the pink haired boy would have considered it.

“No, you can’t. Please leave.” He rejects coldly and prepares to close the door.
“Wait!” Mingyu screams and pushes the door. ‘Damn, the kid’s also strong.’ Woozi thinks as he is slightly pushed aside.
“What?” he asks, annoyed. Mingyu smiles sheepishly at him and Woozi groans because he knows that face. The giant wants something from him and Woozi can think of only one thing. 

“Are you selling them or something?” he asks as he gets away from the door and goes to retrieve his notebook and a pen. 

“Of course not!” Hearing his offended tone Woozi knows that he’s telling the truth. Well, at least Mingyu doesn’t make money on his back like others *cough* Seungkwan *cough* do. 

“What are you doing with them then?” he asks as he proceeds to sign a few pages and then rips them from the notebook. 
“My friends are huge fans of yours, hyung!” Woozi chuckles. He still doesn’t believe that there are people out there who are his ‘huge fans’. Yes, he is aware that a lot of people know his songs, but from there to actually having devoted fans there is a long way and he thinks he still has a lot to do until he reaches that point.

“Here you go.” He says and he hands Mingyu the papers. “I hope you don’t have too many friends.”

“I’m a popular guy, hyung.” The other grins and Woozi has half a mind to take the autographs back. “By the way.” Mingyu begins and throws a quick glance at the door across Woozi’s. 
“What was your neighbour name?” Woozi sighs again. He really doesn’t feel like playing Cupid or something. 
“Find out by yourself.” He says and this time Mingyu is not quick enough to stop him from closing the door. But Woozi hears his annoying “Hyuuuung~” through the door. He ignores it as he goes back to his song.

 

Jihoon throws his apron in the locker and hurries to leave the coffee shop. On his way out he seriously thinks to quit, but then he remembers that he has to buy a new recording system and this is his only source of money. So he ends another ty day at work and makes his way home. In his six hour shift he had to deal with more than a dozen of annoying people. He seriously didn’t think that there so many utterly stupid people alive. Like, there was this one dude that insisted that he wants two extra espresso shots in his coffee and then protested that the coffee is horribly strong and blamed on Jihoon, asking him to make him another one after the bastard actually finished the drink. And then some annoying girl complained to the manager that Jihoon didn’t draw a heart in her coffee and that he didn’t smile to her. Who does that?  

At times like this he almost regrets running away from home. But then he remembers why he did it and he knows he did the right thing. It’s still hard to adapt to his new life after all this time he received everything he wanted for free. He knows he could find a better job, he has the means to do so. But he doesn’t want his parents to find him. Not that he thinks that they are looking for him. He is actually sure that they don’t want to see him again, judged by how they changed the locks right after he left. However, he knows they wouldn’t want him to attract attention from people that may know him. 

When he arrives home the first thing he does it to glance at his desk. There, on top of a shelf stands a black agenda. The first time he saw it, he was ten. His new dad was trying to get closer to him so he showed little Jihoon around his office. The boy saw the agenda on the man’s desk and asked about it. The man explained that that’s where he notes down anything about the persons he meets or does business with so that when he needs it he can use it. Just a few years later Jihoon realized that the notebook was actually full of blackmail against his father’s business partners. At that moment he was disgusted by the idea. 

But in that night when he infiltrated in his, their house and opened his father safe to take some money he saw the agenda and, without thinking for a second time, he took it. However, he promised himself that he won’t use it unless he had no other choice. So he takes his eyes from the black agenda and goes to straight to bed. Before he could fall asleep, he calculates the money he saved up until now. With this month salary he will finally be able to buy that recording system. And then he can start saving up for university. Sighing, he closes his eyes, praying that no nightmares will visit him tonight.

 

Woozi is sitting at a table in the university's garden, together with Seungcheol, Chan and Seungkwan. They decided to take advantage of the nice weather and leave the library for once. Even thought is still February they were surprised with how warm today is. It seems like it is the middle of spring.  The sun is shining brightly, not even one cloud on the light blue sky. Woozi had to abandon his jacket since he started to sweat and Chan went as far as letting only a sleeveless shirt on. When they told him he will get sick the younger acclaimed that he is young and strong. Woozi can’t wait to laugh when the kid will catch a cold or something.

Seungkwan is carefully listening to Chan's explanation about his latest dance routine while Woozi works on the piece he wants to use for the contest and Seungcheol just silently observes everything the pink haired boy does. At first it crept Woozi out, but he already got used to the older watching him, head resting on his arms and sweet smile on. He doesn’t want to accept it, but it makes him feel somehow special.

“Woozi hyung.” Seungkwan suddenly says, interrupting Chan’s speech. The youngest looks a little upset about it, but he keeps it for himself.
“Yeah?” 
“Jiwoon’s staring at you again.” Boo says as he oh so subtly points at somewhere behind Woozi. The pink haired boy raises his eyes in time to see Chan freezing. He snaps his fingers in front of the kid and smiles reassuringly when he gets his attention.

“Who is Jiwoon?” Seungcheol asks from beside him, trying to locate the person Seungkwan pointed.  
“Just a sore loser.” Woozi answers and turns around as well. Jiwoon really is staring at him, but Woozi got used to it already. He smirks slightly. 
“What does he want?” Seungcheol asks again. Woozi sees with the corner of his eye as he sits straight and finally locks his eyes on the bully.
“Don’t worry. He’s inoffensive.” He claims and returns to his papers not before he gives Chan a wink. This seems to calm a little the kid, but his forehead is still gathered in a frown. Seungkwan starts talking again, probably sensing the situation and trying to ease the youngest. 

“Oh, Lee Woozi.” A deep voice ruins Woozi’s concentration a few minutes later. He looks up, annoyance sparkling in his eyes, and sees Wonwoo approaching their table. Everyone can hear Seungkwan gasp, probably Wonwoo does too, because he throws a quick glance at the diva.
“What now?” Woozi asks. And he may be a little too rude, but really now, all he wants is to finish that part of song before class starts. However, Wonwoo doesn’t seem affected by his cold behavior. He stops next to Woozi and looks down at him. Has Woozi ever mentioned how much he hates when people do that? It makes him feel even smaller. The emo boy smiles. Seungkwan gasps again, this time even louder. (“What’s wrong with you, hyung? You are so embarrassing!” - Chan)
“I’ll keep it short then.” Wonwoo ignores the two youngest. “Give me your trash's number.”
Woozi frowns. Seungcheol frowns. Seungkwan and Chan stop bickering and turn to look at Wonwoo, both frowning. 

“Ha?” the first one to break the silence is Seungkwan. Wonwoo looks at him once more and turns to the confused Woozi. He sighs.
“You know… your good looking trash. I don’t know his name. Tall, attractive, looking kind of dumb?” he nonchalantly speaks as he gestures with his hands. 
“What?” this time Seungcheol speaks. Woozi disregards him as he bulb lights in his head.

“Aaa, you are talking about Kim Mingyu.” He states and Wonwoo hums in reply.
“Oh, even his name is nice.” the loner whispers, a smirk playing on his lips. ‘Gross.’ Woozi thinks. ‘What’s with this two? And why do they have to bother him?’ he wonders remembering how Mingyu asked him about Wonwoo a few days earlier. 

“I don’t have his number.” Woozi breaks it to Wonwoo when the latter starts tapping his foot impatiently. And there is a little surprise combined with some annoyance on Wonwoo’s face.
“Isn’t he your friend?” he asks. Woozi is starting to get annoyed again. 
“Did it look like we are friends?” he sharply bites back. And Wonwoo has the courage to nod his head. 
“Anyway, if you get his number announce me.” The loner says and starts walking away with a wave of hand. 

“Hyung, don’t make sounds like that. It’s creepy.” Chan complains when Seungkwan squeaks and proceeds to hide his face in a book. 

“So…” Seungcheol starts and Woozi turns to him. The older boy is still frowning as he stares at the table. He signals him to continue.
“I just wanted to know who this… um… tall, attractive person is.” He mumbles loud enough only for Woozi’s ear as the younger two are bickering again, Seungkwan trying to get rid of Chan’s book so he could embarrass him some more. Is it the sun or is there a small tint of pink on Seungcheol’s cheeks?

“Mingyu. You saw him the other day. The clingy one.” He tries to explain. Seungcheol makes an ‘aah’ of realization and then frowns some more.
“Now that I think about it, he really looked tall and handsome.” He says after that. Woozi laughs shortly.
“The kid is annoying as hell. And he’s the headmaster’s son, by the way. There’s no way I’ll find that attractive.” This seems to calm Seungcheol a little as the frown goes away and he rests against that table like before, eyes gazing into Woozi’s in that intimate way the smaller adores so much.

“Yeah, and beside all that, it’s not like Woozi hyung has eyes for anyone else than you.” Seungkwan voice breaks their little moment. And Seungcheol’s pink cheeks turn into red, but he is smiling anyway. Woozi turns towards the younger ones, smile growing larger and larger as he sets his eyes on Seungkwan. The boy seems like he already regrets his words.
“You have five seconds to run, Boo.” The pink haired male whispers, tone sickly sweet as he starts the countdown. Seungkwan is sprinting away even before Woozi finishes his threat.

 

Boo Seungkwan is pretty popular for a freshman. Almost everyone knows him and, unfortunately, just half of them because of his amazing vocal skills. If fact, most of them know him as the ‘Diva boy’. It probably shouldn’t be a bad thing, if they didn’t see the boy’s open personality as something bad. 

As the four of them pass through the university’s hallway Woozi can hear their voices, more loud than whispers, as they call the boy names. Of course Seungkwan notices too. Sometimes Woozi wonders how Seungkwan can be so strong to ignore them. The younger boy continues his conversation with Chan, making the maknae laugh with bad jokes and funny faces. But Woozi can see his tensed shoulders.

It takes on particular loud ‘’ to break the boy. He suddenly stops and everyone sets his eyes on him as he seems to have frozen. Chan seems to panic, Seungcheol's eyes start burning with anger and Woozi turns to spot the bastard that spoke. But how could he know who did it when everyone looks at them with same cold eyes and malicious smirks? 

Then Seungkwan starts talking again, like nothing happened, picking up the sentence from where he stopped. Woozi knows that Seungkwan wouldn’t want him to make a scene here so he pushes the younger two move quicker to their shared class. And then he hears the silent chuckle from behind them. Before they get out of the hallway, he turns and sees Minju smiling proudly to his friends. No, Woozi doesn’t see red. He is more of a calm angry person. 

“Take them to class.” He says to Seungcheol. The taller catches his arm before he can walk away.
“Don’t get into trouble.” He whispers in Woozi’s ears and when the smaller looks in his eyes he sees that Seungcheol is worried. It makes his inside tingle and for a second he forgets how angry he is and smiles to the older.
“I won’t." he promises. Seungcheol smiles back as he bends a little to rest his forehead on Woozi’s. And there is that warm feeling again that makes Woozi want to smash the last walls he had set and let himself fall.
“Let’s go out later. I’ll come to pick you up, okay?” Seungcheol whispers before he retreats. Woozi nods silently. He sees Chan and Seungkwan watching them and he blushes realizing they had a lot more audience. Seungkwan gives him a teasing smile and Woozi knows he won’t be able to get away with it. Seungcheol gives him a last smile and grabs the other two boys, taking them away before Woozi could get more embarrassed. 

Turning around, Woozi sees Minju watching him, but before he could open his mouth the pink haired male smirks at him. He won’t let them judge him. He takes a few steps closer to the group of boys, maintaining the eye contact with their ‘leader’.
“Say your goodbyes.” He warns and he walks pass them, towards the staircase. 
It actually takes only twenty minutes to convince the headmaster and another two hours to get Minju expelled. 

 

The day has been full of events, enough to tire Woozi completely. All he wants is to go and lay in his bed until Seungcheol comes later. But the universe must hate him because in all the chaos he’s been through, and that includes Minju swearing at him on the university halls after he find out he was expelled, he succeeded in losing his room’s key.  

That means that he has to make like five calls and then he has to wait until the administrator comes to open the door for him and hand him the spare key. Which he has no idea when is going to happen. So, as he makes himself comfortable on the floor next to his door, he feels constricted to text Seungcheol and let the other know that he won’t be able to hang out with him. He gets even sadder because of it. Even if he won’t admit it out loud he was really looking forward for their date.

Seungcheol replies in a few minutes, saying that he is also a bit busy at the moment. But he promises the smaller to come later to visit him. Woozi tells him to bring food and Seungcheol send a laughing emonji back. In spite of the older working on an assignment, he keeps Woozi entertained until the administrator comes. They talk about the lyrics Seungcheol has no inspiration for and in return, the pink haired male complains about his own paper for his Groove writing class.   

Woozi doesn’t realize when the time flies. When he sees the grumpy administrator approaching him his phone’s clock shows that’s been almost two hours since he’s talking with Seungcheol. He sends the other one last text, announcing him that the administrator is here. The woman doesn’t seem too happy when he ignores her lecture, but again, when is she ever happy? 

Just when he finally gets to unlock his door two pairs of feet stop beside him.
“Is there something wrong?” Chan’s voice interrupts him just as he pushes the door open. Before he can answer, the administrator, who for some unknown reason hasn’t left yet, huffs in annoyance.
“Mister Lee managed to lose his key.” She barks and Woozi turns to give her a glare.
“I didn’t do it on purpose. Thank you for your help, Mrs Kang.” He sarcastically replies. The woman throws him a dirty look, but leaves anyway.

“What are you guys doing here?” the small male asks as he opens the door and signals Chan and Seungkwan to enter. 
“Just come to check on you.” Seungkwan answers.

“Hyung!” a fourth voice yells and Woozi closes his eyes, cursing under his breath. He really wants to be alone.
“Not again.” He mumbles when a slightly breathless Mingyu stops in front of him. He makes sure to give the kid one of his angriest stares. Unfortunately, said kid doesn’t know the concept of fear because he responds with a large smile. 
“Who is this?” cue to Seungkwan to be nosy as always. Mingyu looks away from Woozi to be faced with two other boys. The pink haired boy sees how Mingyu smile falters until it sets on a small, shy one. Kim Mingyu can actually be shy?

“Kim Mingyu.” He answers Seungkwan’s question. “These are Boo Seungkwan and Lee Chan. They are my…” Woozi hesitates. What should he say? 
“We are his friends.” Seungkwan finishes his sentence throwing the small male a cold glance. 
“Oh.” Mingyu dumbly says and Woozi looks at him once more to make sure he is the same overexcited giant that he calls Kim Mingyu. “I didn’t know hyung has any friends.” Yes, he’s definitely Kim Mingyu and Woozi steps on his foot hard to repay him for the assumption he just made. Seungkwan is laughing his off and he hears even a few chuckles from Chan. 

“Can you all just leave?” he groans annoyed.
“Nop!”
“Boo Seungkwan.” Woozi warns but the diva shrugs him off and enters Woozi’s room, making himself comfortable on the owner’s bed right away. Chan follows his example, but the kid at least has the decency to smile apologetically before doing so. 

“We are waiting for Seungcheol hyung here. I heard he’s bringing food.” 
“How do you even know that?” the pink haired boy asks as he gives up and also enters the room. Mingyu already auto-invited himself inside. Woozi wonders how he managed to surround himself with such rude brats.
“I have my ways.” Seungkwan replies to his question. Beside him Chan snorts, but when Woozi gives him a questioning look the kid secludes his lips with a smile. 

“Are you worried that we’ll ruin your date?” the sassy diva asks, smirk stretched on his face. 
“It’s not a date.” The short male mumbles under his breath.
“Perfect. So there’s no reason for us to leave then.” Seungkwan’s comment makes Woozi want to strangle him. He sets for an annoyed grunt. Seungkwan’s attention changes its subject, setting to an awkward looking Mingyu. He shamelessly scans the giant from head to toes before a look of realization sets on his face.

“He’s the trash Jeon Wonwoo was talking about today, isn’t he?” he asks and Woozi resists the urge to bang his head on a wall. Mingyu looks hurt right now and he has his reasons, after all. 
“Who is this Jeon?” he asks, voice a decade lower and smile gone. Seungkwan, being the obvious idiot he is, doesn’t see the anger in Mingyu’s eyes.
“Oh, he’s this mysterious guy in our campus. He’s really cool and has lots of fangirls.” Chan is the one that answers, speaking for the first time since Mingyu appeared, admiration dripping from his voice. Woozi scoffs. He saw enough to know that Wonwoo is anything but the cool image he tries to put off. 

“Wait.” Mingyu says and his tense shoulders relax. “Is that your neighbour's name, hyung?” he asks as he turns to Woozi. Before he can answer he’s cut short by a dramatic gasp.
“Jeon Wonwoo is your neighbour?!” of course is Seungkwan once again. He ignores him but he decides to take mercy on Mingyu. The kid seems pretty taken aback by the diva, if not even freaked out.
“Yes, Mingyu.”
“He asked for your number today.” Woozi seriously considers throwing Seungkwan out of a window. 
“He did?!” and there is Kim Mingyu, suddenly smiling again, hope sparkling in his eyes. 
“Yes, he did.” Seungkwan nods once, twice… thrice and Woozi wonders if broke his neck or something. ‘Please, yes.’ 

“Hyung, did you give it to him?” 
“How could I give it to him when I don’t have your number, idiot?” Woozi really starts to get annoyed. 
“Oh.” Dumb Mingyu… again. Seungkwan jumps off the bed with a bright smile that scares Woozi. It looks like the reincarnation of trouble.
“Let’s go!” he announces loudly and Woozi breathes in relief. Maybe he was wrong. Maybe they are finally leaving him alone. Yeah, sure.

“Woozi hyung, show me Jeon’s door.”
“What?” Great, now he’s the one that sounds stupid. They are rubbing off on him. 
“He’s right across the hall.” Mingyu eagerly says. Seungkwan chuckles.
“See? I like him. He knows what he wants and he goes for it.”
Woozi scoffs again, but Mingyu smiles happily. If he was a dog, Woozi bets he’ll be shaking his tail proudly.

They get to the door before Woozi can say anything else and actually this could be a good idea. All he has to do is to wait for them to get out and then he’ll lock the door. The short boy smiles darkly as he watches Seungkwan open the door and get out, Mingyu tailing after him. Woozi approaches slowly the door and he is ready to close it when he spots another person in the hallway, right next to his door, who’s also watching the two who are now by Wonwoo’s door.


Woozi makes him crazy signs to catch his attention and then, when Seungcheol approaches enough, he drags him in the room and closes the door after them, turning the lock.
“What are they doing?” Seungcheol asks as he stares at the closed door like he could see the two in the hallway.
“Making fools of themselves.” 

“Hyung, you brought food?” an excited voice interrupts them. ‘.’ He forgot about Chan. Sighing heavily, he turns around to the smiling kid. Well… it’s just Chan. He can’t do anything about it now. Seungcheol seems just as surprised to see the younger, but he nods and hands Chan the bags he carries. The kid's smile grows larger and even Woozi must admit that he is just so damn adorable. 

“What are you guys doing here?” Seungcheol asks as he watches Chan digging in one of the white plastic bags and getting out a chicken bucket. 
“Seungkwan hyung wanted to mess with Woozi hyung.” He answers innocently, too focused on the food to actually realize what he’s saying. Woozi smirks. He’s so gonna kill Seungkwan one day. 
There are loud knocks on the door and Woozi’s smirk enlarges. 

“Aren’t you gonna get that?” Seungcheol asks. Woozi happily shakes his head no and bounces to the bed to eat with Chan. Seungcheol laughs at his weird antics, but doesn’t comment them. Instead, he sits down next to the bed, that is too small to accommodate three people, right next to Woozi’s legs. He rests his head on the short boy’s knee and Woozi takes the initiative to actually lock his fingers in Seungcheol’s hair, playing with it. The older lets out a hum of pleasure.

“You two are so sweet that it’s actually gross.” Chan says, mouth full of chicken. Woozi would have blushed if a loud bang on his door wouldn’t have scared the out of him. He even jumped slightly, tugging harshly at Seungcheol’s hair.
“Sorry.” He says when the older whimpers slightly. But when Seungcheol looks up at him, there’s something sparkling in his dark eyes, something that makes Woozi get as pink as his bright hair. 

“Lee Woozi open this damn door!” Seungkwan’s scream is muffled by the door, but not enough to hide his annoyance. It is, however, easy to ignore when Woozi has such beautiful eyes to stare into. Seungcheol bends his head a little, enough to feel Woozi’s fingers tug at his hair again, and smiles, but it’s not the usual sweet smile. It’s something that makes the smaller burn with a new feeling, makes him want new things.

“Maybe we should open it.” Chan’s voice breaks their trance when a new bang is heard. The bastard is probably kicking the door. 
“Hyung!!!” Chan whines when Woozi makes no move. “They’ll alert everyone on this floor!” Well, the kid has a point. 
“Okay.” The pink haired boy answers with a deep sigh. “Go open the door.” He shoves the younger off the bed. Seungcheol gives him a small smile and lets his hand rest on the smaller’s thigh reassuringly.

Seungkwan walks in the room like he’s on a red carpet, victorious smirk on his face. Woozi can see Mingyu behind him and also a slightly confused, or scared?, Wonwoo.

“We’re having a sleepover.” Seungkwan announces with a voice any mc out there will envy.

 


A/N:

Seventeen won World Rookie Award!!! So proud of them <3

Also... happy late birthday to Vernon and Seokmin!

Me right now:

I'm so tired :<. But I'm glad I finished this chapter.

Tell me what you guys think. Also.. there's gonna be a sleepover! Secrets are going to be revealed ;) And maybe Meanie :D

Also ... 77 subscribers??!!!! :O Woah!!! Thanks guys!!! I love every single on of you!!! 

Oh yeah, and meet Jeon Wonwoo, number one bias wrecker:

Oookay.. I feel like this AN is awkward.. sorry :D

See you next time guys!!! Don't forgt to comment!

Bye bye~