New Target

The Twins' Curse

?????'s POV

I watched from behind the wall as HoJin and L walked out to the crowd. I smiled. Krystal was dead... and it was only the beginning. They were all gonna go down.

One.

By.

One.

They were all gonna disappear from the face of the earth... and nothing's gonna stop this curse. For they have summoned the one who is destined to bring doom to them. For what they did. For what they didn't do.

I scanned the crowd, for a new target... Ahh, who should it be?

I giggled and found my target, or should I say, targets? The ones who did nothing. Nothing at all.

?????'s POV End

+_+

Narrator's POV

HoJin shivered. She looked into the school. She swore she had just heard someone giggling. It had sounded... like tinkling bells, yet it sounded... scary. She wrapped her arms around herself tightly. The cool autumn breeze gave her shivers down her spine. It was eerie. Even though there were so many people around her, to HoJin, she felt like she was all alone. She looked at the police who were trying to push away the nosy reporters. She gazed at her brother and his group of friends. They were all sad and depressed-looking. She didn't want to go bother them. L was being questioned as well as some other people. HoJin thought for a second. *Maybe it's best I go home now. I'm not in the mood to go to school. There's nothing I can do right now. I'll probably bother everyone staying here.* She looked around once again, before slinging her backpack onto her shoulder and heading back to her house.

She had no idea that someone was following her.

Narrator's POV End

+_+