*PLOP!* went her head.

The Twins' Curse

L's POV

I walked to school, while listening to my IPod. I wonder if Krystal was there yet... Did she still feel guilty after yesterday's incident? I sighed. There weren't many people out yet, for it was still early.

I sighed. I wonder if HoJin was alright. She seemed to have known what Krystal did. I remembered that look of fear in her face when Krystal went close to her. She looked so afraid... as if she thought Krystal would hurt her.

I entered the school gates and walked into the empty corridors. I went straight to my locker and took out my books. Where was Krystal? She was usually the first here.

I waited at her locker for about ten minutes. People came in, but none of them Krystal. Seeing there was no sign of her, I went into the classroom. There were students chatting and laughing. I sat down on my usual seat at the back, next to the window. I tapped the table in boredom and looked around the classroom. I sighed and looked outside, onto the school yard.

I frowned. There was something hanging from the tree. Could it be a broken branch from the earthquake yesterday? I walked towards the window to take a better look. My eyes widened. No. It couldn't be.

I rushed out of the classroom.

L's POV End

+_+

CAP's POV

L suddenly ran out of the classroom. I frowned. Something was wrong. I rushed out behind him. "What's wrong?" I asked. He just continued to run. I followed him out to the school yard. He froze. I frowned. "What is it?" I looked at his facial expression. I followed his gaze. My eyes widened. "What the-"

"NO!" He screamed, as he fell onto the bloody grass.

In front of us, hanging on the tree by chains, was Krystal. Her face was practically purple. Her cheeks were scarred with x's and was all bloody. Her eyes were bloodshot and popping out of their sockets. Her neck was in an angle. It looked as if it was about to fall off. I was shaking. It was such a disgusting scene. I could smell the metallic scent of blood. It made me puke.

I heard L sobbing. I was in a daze. My head was spinning.

Then, I heard screams. I heard people yelling for a teacher. I heard people yelling for police. Everything was chaotic.

I looked up at Krystal again. Her head was moving, slightly... then it plopped onto the grass.

CAP's POV End

+_+

Feeling so guilty... and grossed out by the visual images in my head. You guys have no idea how hard it is to be imagining this and writing it at the same time...