Steak

The Twins' Curse

Dongwoo's POV

When Hoya and I got home, the first thing we noticed was the heavenly aroma that drifted around the house. I looked at Hoya with sparkly eyes. "What's that smell?"

He shrugged. "Let's go see."

We walked into the kitchen to see HoJin cooking some type of meat in the frying pan. She turned around and smiled, "Oh, oppas, you're home?"

I nodded. "What are you making, HoJin-ah? It smells really good."

"Oh. I'm just making... steak for dinner. It'll be ready soon."

Dongwoo's POV End

+_+

Hoya's POV

I watched as Dongwoo-hyung ooh'ed and ahh'ed as he watched HoJin cooked. He nudged me and asked, "Yah, Hoya, I never knew HoJin could cook. She never cooked before."

I shrugged. "I didn't know either..." I sighed. "I think it's all the things that's been happening that's changing her. She's just growing up." I bit my lip. But there was a part of me that didn't think that way. It seemed like HoJin was a complete different person.

"Done!" HoJin announced, gleefully. She placed two plates on the table. On each plate there was a piece of steak and vegetables as a side. She smiled proudly.

Dongwoo-hyung's eyes twinkled. "Wah... it looks so good!" He grinned at HoJin. "Can I start eating?"

HoJin smiled. "Of course!"

Dongwoo-hyung eagerly cut a piece and popped it into his mouth. He looked at HoJin in amazement, "This is the best steak I've ever eaten!"

She scratched her head, blushing. "Gomawo..." I stared at the steak and heard her ask, "Oppa, why aren't you eating it?"

"Oh, I am." I smiled. I slowly placed the meat in my mouth. The steak was tender and the taste melted in my mouth like chocolate. It was, as Dongwoo-hyung said, the best steak ever. 

I continued to eat.

Hoya's POV End

+_+

HoJin's POV

"HoJin-ah, why aren't you eating?" Dongwoo-oppa looked up at me and asked. 

I smiled and said, "Oh, I ate already. I'm not that hungry yet. I'll eat later." He nodded and continued munching happily on his food. "Is it really that good, oppas?"

They both nodded and smiled.

I grinned and said, "Well, I'm going to take out the trash." I grabbed the dark black plastic bag and quickly took it outside. "Whoops..." Sunggyu-oppa's hand was sticking out at the top of the plastic bag. I poked it back in. It was cold and hard. "Sunggyu-oppa, Dongwoo-oppa and Hoya-oppa says you taste really good... so your death wasn't a waste. At least some people gained something out of it."

I smiled and threw the bag into the bin.

HoJin's POV End

+_+