Second chance at love

Second at chance at love

                                                         tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Jimins POV: 

It has been a few months since me and Jungkook got together. Everything was going perfectly fine. We recently came back with a new abum and so far its a big hit. Yoongi hyung was hooked up with one of the model chicks, Namjoon hyung and Jin jyung are still together, getting alittle y here and there sometimes, while V and Jhope are like highschool kids who can't control their hormones, always screwing with each other. It's seriously hard to control them, they can even do it in public if they get dared to do it. I sometimes wonder how can they do it so often and not get tired or anything. But on the other hand there is me and Jungkook,... it's not that I'm  not happy being with him or anything but we haven't gone that far yet.... the furthest we went is just a very intense make out session and a little heads here and there. Jungkook is trying his best at everything it's actually making me worried honestly. He started coming home very late these days and he just puts so much more time on dancing these days more than before. That little bunny is becoming a beast nowadays working out and building muscles. Not that I don't like him being all cute and so small, but honestly him more muscular gets me so turned out, so very much GOD!

THIS BOI.

But other than that, my most precious and memorable moments of my life is the times I spend it with Jungkook. My Jeon Jungkook.

I was sitting in the living room playing video games alone, while the VHope couple was upstairs cleaning their rooms, and the Namjin couple was cooking in the kitchen.

"Looks like your alone today too huh? Poor you."  Suga hyung said walking towards me, laughing, and flopping himself on the couch next to me taking the controller to turn off my game and changed the channel to NBA. WOW. RUDE. 

"Shut up, look who is talking" I said back annoyinhly

"Well at least I came back from her house this morning, and lemme tell you last night was heaven" he said making both of us burst out into laughter.

"Well I just hope you will be able to dance later on" I said smirking

"YAH! Im straight, she doesn't me I do! dafuq bruh" he said making me laugh even more.

"Oh yeah you were straight sorry. I got confused because your legs say otherwise, hyung with those legs you can be a member of Girls Generation"

"Shut the upp show off"  he said right in time when Kookie walked in the door. 

"I'm home~" he yelled, walking towards me, pecking me on the lips and high fiving Suga hyung and went upstairs. "He is seriously overworking himself dude, talk to him." Suga said nudging me on my arm. "I know hyung~ I tried but all he says is that he is trying to gain abs and be more muscular since that's what he promised the fans. I'll go talk to him right now" I said while getting up and heading upstairs. Entering our shared room, I walked over to him backhugging him. He turned around facing me to kiss me on the forehead and took his shirt off to change into another one. But I did not let him put on another one. As soon as he took off his shirt I pulled him towards our bed. 

"Babe~,,,I'm really tired today..."

" I won't let go of you until you tell me why in the world are you overworking yourself."  I said while giving him cute little purple flowers around his neck. "Baby, at least lemme take a shower first, I reek of sweat" he said cutely trying to get up but like hell I'm letting him get away with this now. I've had enough, I can't hold back now. "Nope, your not leaving anywhere, I don't care if you smell, you will either tell me whatever that has been on your mind lately or Im going to force you to do this" I said cheekily my hand sliding down to palm his crotch right at the time I said "to do this"  and I grinned when he let out a heavy breath at that. "But babe...." he whined his moan being mixed to his whines when I squeezed his crotch alittle harder. "even if you are trying to avoid this, why does your body say other wise" 

''Okay, I'll talk to you, but please first let me take a shower before ." He practically begged and I can't say no to that. But now I am actually worried. He sounds like he is literally going to burst into tears. 

"O..Okay~ I'll be downstairs, after you're done, come down to eat okay love?" I asked as I stood up to fix my look and got him a shirt and tossed it to him. "Sure, you go on ahaed" is all he said and left to go to the shower. 

I went down stairs to be greeted my our manager hyung. "Oh Good evening manager hyung." I said walking up to him. "Evening, where is Jungkook I need everyone to be here" he said. "Oh he just went in to take a shower." I quickly replied. 'okay just tell him the message then, but anyways, guys make sure you guys all took a shower today and wear presentable clothes tomorrow,  the YG company are throwing a party for the rookies and appearantly you guys have good relation with GOT7 so they invited you, and also BigBang members want to meet you." he said and everyone froze.  Tae was the first one to start screaming jumping up and down. I can't belive our role models wants to meet us. This will definitely cheer up Jungkook! ASSAA!!! 

"Yeah, just be ready before 7p.m tomorrow and I will come and pick you guys up by then." he said as he walked towards the door to leave. "YES SIR" we all said at the same time. As soon as he left everyone started jumping down high fiving each other. Few moments later Jungkook came down with a towel around his neck, drying his hair. 

"What was the fuss guys" he said as he took a seat on the kitchen counter. I skipped walked happily towards him to tell him the good news. 

"BABY! guess what?!" I said excitedly as I took his hand. the rest of the members came into the kitchen to see his reaction. "okay you won't belive this but... YG crew is throwing a party" 

"............okay..and?" 

"they invited us.."

"okay,........?"

"and the Bigbang members wants to meet us. Baby! Im so happy. You can finally meet G Dragon sunbaenim and I can finally meet Taeyang sunbaenim!" I said getting even more excited. 

"..oh, yeah that sounds fun" is all he said.

What in the world.

He got off the counter, excused himself while grabbing few tangerines and a soda and went upstairs. All of us were left speechless. 

"What the was that? I thought he would be even more excited than all of us?" said Yoongi hyung

"I know right. what's up with him" said Namjoon and Jin hyungs. We all followed him to our room slowly walking in towards the bed where he was playing games on his phone. 

"Hey guys,  anything else to say?" he said looking up from his phone for a split second and got busy with his game again. Is he acting dumb or what?!

"Actually yeah, you are the one to explain us your attitude" said Yoongi hyung calmly. "...my attitude, whats wrong with it, did I made someone upset." he said getting a little serious, turned his phone off and got up. "Yeah... baby, I just told you that the Bigbang members wanted to meet US, BTS, your rolemodel, my and every one in here and you had no reaction at all. And anyways you were going to explain why you were overworking yourself and all. Jungkookie whats wrong, you know we are here right." I said as I walked towards him and give him a side hug. Taehyung came over and stood by his other side. Yoongi, Rapmon, and Jin hyung took a seat on the bed and Jhope hyung sat on the table. 

"Guys, nothing is wrong, is there something wrong with just trying to improve myself a little. And Im just realllyyy tired thats why I might of had no reaction but Im really happy that we can meet them now."  he said,,, his eyes are getting teary. What the-

"Then why did you tell me you were going to tell me everything that is happening, this is nothing" I replied back.

"Th..Thats,,, I was going to tell you about what I have been doing, like my schedule..." he said avoiding everyones eye contact. Jin hyung got up walking towards us, he grabbed his chin, making Kookie look up right at Jin hyung. Kookie tried to avoid the contact, he was already crying. "Jeon Jungkook. Look at me." he said in a very strict voice almost I got scared. Jungkook looked shocked and lookes up to him  in the eyes. 

"Tell us whats wrong, or do you not trust us." Jin asked. "Why are you crying" he asked again. 

"......I....I, I" Kookie stuttered through his words, not able to say anything. Hugging him from the back I said "Angel, calm down, it's okay" and that made him cry more. he cried for a while when Rapmon hyung got up and walked to us. "Kookie,,, can you please talk now, tell us what is wrong hm?" he pleaded. 

"Can we please not go to the party...?" he said in a really low voice. Okay no one expected this. Seriously what is on his mind. "...But why, can you give us a reason," Jhope said, as he also scooted in. 

"I just... I don't know, Im not ready to meet him with you guys..." he said awkwardly. ehmm... okay then?  "You're being funny right now, you know that?  what do you mean Jungkookie explain it so we can understand it, are you embarrassed to meet him with us or what? and plus we can't really cancel the invite because BigHit isn't the richest company, YG is so much larger and you know that. So if they have negative view on us it'll affect everyone in the company." Namjoon said, trying to sound as reasonable as possible. 

"Im not embarrassed to meet them with you guys, Im embarrassed that you guys have to go their with me"  he said somewhat angrily but he cried again. "Wh..What?! why though Jungkookie?! you are our golden maknae, we all love you and for s sake Bangtan will not be BTS without you, you're such a blessing for us all,... youre vocals are themost beautiful thing on earth believe it or not, and you yourself is also the most stunnig angel. Baby... please be more confident, screw everything if you are not going then neither will"... I was talking while he cut me off and that was.... WOW, did I really just heard that, or did satan whisper it in my ear. My eyes started to get teary, I was scared for him.

"...they screwed with me..." Jungkook blurted out. 

"WHAT?!" is all the members said, everyone was speechless. "Jungkookie are you sure you're no just dreaming or anything,,,why would they do that to you out of all person and I thought they were straight what the " said Taetae not really helping the situation at the moment. 

"Remember the day I texted you saying that I'll sleep over at a friends house, it wasn't me who texted you, it was GD sunbaenim, at that time I was tied up, on the bed, he took my phone, and on top of that,,, th,, that he threatened that if I tell anyone, he said he pictures of me and Jimin kissing or some and he said he'd reveal it, and I can't let babe get hurt and hate because od me" Jungkook said, bursting out in tears at last, shocking us all with all the things he said. Now I really had nothing to say. 

"WOAHH!!!!!! WOAHH!!! okay what the is going on!?!" Yoongi said walking back and forth the room trying to make sense out of the story he just heard. "OKAY!? first of all how the does GD sunbaenim have a picture of YOU AND JIMIN KISSING? AND WHY WOULD HE EVEN A CUTE LITTLE INNOCENT KOOKIE?!?!?! IMPOSSIBLE IS POSSIBLE?! BRUH? HOLD ON! THIS DOES NOT MAKE SENCE!!" Tae started screaming in the middle of his talking, he also got frustrated. Namjoon hyung took Jin hyung and they went out while taking his phone out of his pocket. I assume they are going to call the managers and the staffs. Me on the other hand I don't know what in the world I was doing but all I could think of to do was pull him closer, apologizing to him for not understanding him and for forcing him into intimate things. I pulled away, slowly lifting his shirt up to see the bite marks on his body. I couldn't help but start to cry. That's all I could do. I was helpless.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKay, guys lol nvdflkvdofnvdfnvd idek whatta hell i just wrote but i hope u guys like it n im sorry to all the GDRAGON FANS IM SO SORRY IN GENERAL IM SORRY TO BIGBANG FANS WHAT EVEN I LOVE GD Y IS HE THE BAD GUY LMAO Ndjfhn BYE AT LIFE IM SO SORRY 

but pleaaseee leave a feedback, comments any kind, lol subscirbe n all the good ish! 

im out