Second chance at love

Second at chance at love

Jungkooks POV:

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, with a smile in my face. I got up to get ready for the day, and setting my goal as to talk to TaeTae and solve everything. Should I say... we are officially breaking up today more like? Whatever happenes I just want everything to end happy, because if it goes otherwise it'll affect our band also. And no way in hell am I letting my personal affair get in to my dream job let alone our band. I went downstairs to cook breakfast, since I woke up pretty early than usual, but to my surprise I saw Jimin hyung sitting alone. I already started grinning like a love maniac from just seeing his back. I walked up to him tip-toeing just to surprise him, I sneaked my arms around his waist.

"YA! You startled me!" he said cutely over exagerating. 

"Good morning hyung" I said returning an aegyo tone to him. 

"Correction. its not hyung its babe now for your information." he said turning around to face me cupping my face in his small hands. 

"Correction. We are not officially together yet, none of us asked each other out, me and TaeTe are not officially broken up yet, and plus is babe the only pet name." I said pecking his nose and let go of him to make breakfast for the hyungs. He didn't reply after that, pouting he just watched me cook from my back.  As I finished cooking breakfast the hyungs came down stairs one by one. The first one was Jin hyung and Hope hyung while eyeing me apologetic face. I honestly felt guilty because before even resolving the problem between me Tae and Jhope hyung Im already here with Jimin. Jin hyung helped me finish off the breakfast and set the table. Everyone was here except Tae. Jimin was sitting next to me holding my hand under the table. Our legs having somekind of sweet talk between them. We were in our own world trying not to make that too obvious since they still thought I was with V until Suga hyung spilled his speghetti. 

"YAA! are you a kid to spill your own food. Be more carefuuull pleasee." Namjoon hyung yelled at Suga hyung. 

"YAA? YAA? you bastard call me hyung Im older than you for s sake and it was an accident, and plus why are you getting so worked up over something I did, its not like you are going to clean it I will clean it myself." he said annoyingly getting up from his hyung earning mumbles that no one heard from Namjoon. He squated down on the floor to pick up his spilled speghetti. He sat there and everyone continued eating.

"Did you fall asleep sitting there, gosh just clean up already and finish eating we have to head to studio" Jin hyung scolded Suga like a mom also kneeling down to help Suga hyung. They sat there not even moving a finger until Suga blurted out "Ya you two lovebirds, when did you become a thing?" he asked basically no one but I realized who he was talking to. I got up and so did Jimin both of us blushing still holding hands. Jin hyung stood up to his feet still his mouth hung open and everyone else had the same expression. I let go of Jimins hand and walked over to Jhope hyung, telling him to come with me. He followed me to Taes and my shared room.

"Hyung, Im sorry I swear I was going to talk you and TaeTae after we finish eating, I did not expect them to find out, I promise I was going to tell you and Tae first.." I said nervously. He pushed me towards the bed where tae was sleeping. I knew what he meant so I kneeled down on my knees next to the bed and slightly shoke V to wake him up. He opened his eyes seeing my and Jhope standing, widening his eyes. I will probably sound like a right now but honestly he is so cute. Especially his animated gestures in the morning. He sat up confused eyeing me and then on to Jhope. Hope hyung slowly creeped up to him on the bed sitting behind him and putting Tae on his lap and smiling at him. He blushed eyeing Jungkook. "TaeTae~ I think you know what this means right...?" I asked him smiling. He was still silent. "Im sorry that I did not talk to you first and tried to solve this but Im okay with you being together with Hope hyung..."  I said getting slightly nervous, not knowing how to put the rest to words. And my hero walked in grinning from one ear to another (as usual) and sat on the ground behind me suddenly pulling me on to his lap. TaeTae almost screamed, not because of jealousy or anything but it was too sudden for all of us and he did not expect this. 

"Ah,, I see, so this is how it is.." he said smiling. 

"I hope you are okay with this,,," I said still sounding nervous. He was silent for a second but he showed all of us his rectengular too cute smile.

"More than okay. I just hope that we don't have any misunderstanding between any of us" he said. 

"Nope none." Jimin and I said together in one tone as if planned. Jhope and Tae smiled widely looking into each others eyes, leaning into each other closely.

"At least wait til I get out god, I dont want to see my ex kissing my hyung" I said joking as I got up from Jimins lap.

"But I dooooo~ lemme take a picture of you two kissing he said, leaning towards his pillow and grabbing his phone under it. Jimin and I just rolled our eyes but leaned into a small kiss. Tae captured it and smiled to the picture, turning his head towards Jhope giving him a small peck on his cheek. "Okay now we really have to leave, and ehm especially considering Tae's little mountain down their." I said in a teasing tone eyeing his morning wood laughing. Earning a look from all of the three hyungs. "....what. it was a joke" I said still trying hard to keep my mouth shut from laughing. 

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT YOUR EXES INFRONT OF YOUR BOYFRIED YOU BASTERD!!" they yelled at me in one tone. "Were you guys planning on saying this together or what, last time I checked I dont remember rehearsing for such a thing, how can all of you guys say the same thing, literally same thing" I said laughing at my own jokes. Jimin just dragged me by my wrist back to kitchen table. After an hour or more everyone was already to go to company, waiting for manager hyung. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY! well hello guys! IM soooo sorry that i took 56565646 years to update, (although no one might read it) but ehm thank you for those 470 of you guys whoread this story (although you guys are not subcribing or anything T T) but anyways im also so soo sorry that the plot changed completely.. I was going to add some agnst os so that would kinda include family matters and yoonmin stuff but since this was and is my first ever fanfic i made a rough draft to it but sadly i lost it and now I got no motivation for that stuff but yeah thank you for reading! Please recommend if there is any specific scene you have of (mostly bts ships but i can take exo got7 up10tion monstax and seventeen) so yeah plz leave comments below. I love you guys. <3

120019cef8a1a6d80478236e41c86248.jpg

Look at jikook being beaituful AND ING RUINING MY SOUL thanx