Second chance at love

Second at chance at love

Jimins POV

 

       I can't tell him that I like him when he is enjoying his time like this with the one he loves. If I truly liked him I would let him have his own happiness first no matter what. Isn't that what liking someone is all about; sacrifice.

Jungkook looked extra cute this morning in his casuals, unable to resist the comfortable side of him I dragged myself out of bed just to be around Jungkook. I did not sleep at all last night, my mind was filled with me and Jungkook doing naughty stuff. God this happened way too often and the more time passed and the more I fell for him the more I got hard at night causing me to stay up all night. I saw Jungkook being the only one awake so I pretended as if I just got up as well putting on my so-so acting face. He laughed so much last night, so why again does he look so grumpy.

"Morning sleepy head" he teased, making my mind go wild again. Damn it Jeon Jungkook only if you could tease me in other ways, it would sure as hell be heaven on earth.

Oh Park Jimin snap out of it! I can't get hard in front of someone I like!

He randomly thanked me for last night and honestly I felt a sting in my heart, knowing that I can't tell him my own true feelings. Changing the subject before I say I shouldn't be saying I mentioned him not looking too happy altough he was thankful, and I regret my decision of asking him because that ruined my mood. I didn't need to know how his relationship was progressing about someone I loved dearly.

"Yeah, Im just getting annoyed I can't spend enought time with Taetae," he said. God if he knew how much that feeling was a usual thing. It was an everyday feeling to me becuase I can't spend my time at all with you Jungkookie, but then at the same time Im pathetic for not telling all my feelings to your face. Im sorry I cant man up. Before I got too emotional I excused my self in somewhat rude way. All I said was "me too." and honestly me too kookie only if I could spend the rest of my life with you. After an hour of rest, manager hyung was already here waiting for everyone to drive us to the company.

I was too tired to dance today so I just practiced on composing with Suga hyung.

Greeting each other casually with just a 'wassup' we started working on our work. I recorded him while he rapped in the studio. He looked so cool. Honestly I envied Suga hyung so much. Bts has been together for almost 4 years now and yet I dont recall him having feelings towards anyone, and adding to that on guys. He always had his swaggy auro around him, always concentrated on his work. Although he is always lazy and doesn't look like he does sports, he was especially good at basketball. When he tries and puts his mind to something, its so amazing to see him reach up to his goals everytime... unlike me who knows nothing but at night over someone I'll never get.

I dazed off for awhile when Suga hyung cut me off back to reality; "whats wrong you didn't even press the record button . I tried so hard and now Im tired you moron!" he said flopping down on the couch in the recording room. "oh sorry hyung, I forgot to press it, but when do you even practice? It was soo good all I see you do is sleep" I laughed.

Smirking he said "get on my level dip . I can practice even when I sleep, unlike who jerks off while sleeping" he said bursting out in laughter.

"Yahh! how do you know that I do that?' I asked surprised for a second

"Oh so you admit that it's true" he said cooly smirking knowing that he won

I blushed hoping that he won't notice who I was thinking about.

"Don't tell me... you were thinking about me while " he asked in a disgusted voice but at the same time laughing like hyena.

"Whatta hell hyung no wayy! it is J..." before I was about to mention the name he cutt me off "it's okay you don't have to tell me" he said with somewhat an obvious annoying face.

"But seriously why are you so out of it tho?" he asked again.

"Hyung... I have a favor to ask, can you help me..?" I asked carefully examining his face for any hints if it's okay to ask or not.

"sure, what is it" he said surprising me with a smile.

"ehmm... can you help me... get ....... his attention.?" I asked wanting to say her just because I did not wanted to be judged but ended up asking the truth. He looked surprised for a second but then blurted out Jungkooks name all of a sudden making my face go red even more. "Is it Jungkook? He is with Taetae tho.." he said

"He is... but I can't keep this up anymore. It's so darn hard to pretend like I dont like him... even if we won't be together I just want him to know the truth about my feelings, so he won't be dissappointed in me later if he finds out..." I said spilling the truth. "Alright... but if any of you guys get hurt or anything just know that I won't be responsible and you should give a little time because appearantly I heard things were not going good for them, if they end the relationship than you might be an advantage, but if you in while they are dating... Im afraid to say this but both of them might end up hating you." He said in a commanding voice. He was right, I dont want Kookie-ah to hate me when he doesn't even like but...

'Hyung, how did you know that things werent going good for them though" I asked curiously knowing that Jungkookie isn't the type to randomly open up to someone with his feelings so how did he know.

"Oh... ehm I dont know if I should be telling you this though.." he said realising what he just spilled.

Please hyung, tell me I can't let Kookie-ah to get hurt" I said.

"Okay, but just promise to keep it a secret, but the last night when you went out to check on Kookie, V told kookie that he will be the manager hyung but actually he was with Hopie-ah... so Im not really sure whats going on here man. Just be careful with you actions." he said and walked out of the recording room. I was speechless. Should I be jumping around from happiness now that I might get a chance to with Kookie, should I go punch V in the face for even daring to lie to Kookie, should I just go tell the truth about what I heard to Kookie or should I just back off. Neither. I took my phone and texted Jhope to meet me in the dance studio.

"Your Jhoe has arrived~~ " entering the room loudly smiling from one ear to another as always. God I cant be mad at my own best friend.

"Listen hopie-ah we need to talk" I said with a serious voice. "Is it Kookie again? Just go up to him and kiss him man!" he said.

No it's not Kookie, actually it's you... please whatver I ask tell me honestly! alrihght?" I asked again with a serious tone.

Straightining his back as if to say he was ready for my questions he set his eyes on me mentioning to go on.

"Do you like Taetae or do you know if he likes you?" I blurted out the question without any hesitation. He froze, his cheeks getting red and his eyes were shaking, he tried to mumble out an asnwer but then I said "Jhope, it's okay if you like him and all but honestly when you know that he is dating our maknae is a bit too much dont you think. They were together before you liked Taetae and before I liked Jungkook they already had their eyes on each other." I said comforting him yet at the same time making it awkward. "But... what happens to us, are we just going to ignore and foget about our feelings?" asked Jhope, tears filling in his eyes. "Hopie-ah don't cry, you never anwered my question, tell me why Taetae lied to Kookie saying he was with manager hyung but truth is he was with you,... do you perhaps know something going on between them. Im sure you do other wise how does Suga hyung know?" I asked getting impatient for an asnwer.

"He said that he still loves Jungkook dearly but he said that he is developing feelings for me and that he needs time...he doesn't want to hurt Kookie" Hobi said. "Good. because if he hurts Kookie, even if its my own family I will never forgive them!" I said rasing my voice at him.

"So do you have a plan or are we going to keep on arguing like this?" Jhope asked. "I want to talk to Taetae to tell him to give up on one of them. He is being too selfish right now, becuase of his actions all of us can get hurt, and if Koookie is getting hurt trust me Taetae will get hurt physically too." I said in a harsh voice, meaning what I said, Jhope agreeing with me with an annoyed face also.

Taking my phone, I started to text V to come to the dance studio, nervousness filling me up. I was afraid of his answer because no matter what it would be someone will get hurt, and I cant just whatch my bestfriend cry either. "Taetae~ where r u, if ur free can u come to dance studio?"

He texted back moments later "sure, Im going over right now."