Second chance at love

Second at chance at love

 Jungkooks POV

        It was a breezy night, a little snow here and there but not so cold to wear three layered clothes. I was walking through the Main Avenue, listening to Taeyangs song,I need a girl. I was alone and streets seemed really lonely. I preferred being alone most of the time but today I’ve been more stressed than usual. I started singing along with the music practicing my vocals when I finally got a text from him. My boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. We have been dating for about 9 month, well basically since our debut we kind of always had feelings towards each other. “Babe where are u~” he said Automatically a smile creeping into my face I texted back: “I’m walking around~ around the avenue.” After few seconds he texted me back “do you have your mask on?! babe be careful it’s really late hurry back in, I would come over but manager hyung needed help so~~ 8.8” Chuckling at the cute text I immediately replied: “okay okay babe! don’t worry I’m walking home rn anyways <3 n yes I have my mask on, u go ahead and help him out~~ I’m heading to the dorm. I miss you babe!” and as if he was eagerly waiting for a reply he texted back in a blink of an eye:“babe if u start the love talk you where it ends right ^.^/~ *smirk smirk*” he replied. I was going to text back when I saw someone eagerly dancing in the dark. I walked over curously to the all-black-dressed-guy and noticed it was Jimin hyung.,,

“Hyung~ what are you doing here late at night?” I said obviously sounding cocky but worried at the same time. He was surprised at first but then smiled from one ear to other. “Oh hey kookie, I was waiting for you, you’ve been out of it for awhile and I noticed you’re walking around alone recently,,, is something wrong?” he asked, his face all worried, trying to calm his pulse from the passionate dancing from earlier. I smiled knowing that Jimin hyung is always so caring and reliable. “nah nothing in particular, I’m fine thanks, really. It’s just that I’ve been distracted these days by things God knows what. I swear I don’t even know what I’m thinking sometimes..” I said sighing telling him truth. “Jeon Jungkook!” he said in a very strict loud voice. He was frowning and had a very angry face. I got startled and confused. “Hyung… did I said something wrong or did I do something wrong..?” I said cautious with my word choice because it was my first time seeing him all worked up. “Ayee!!! I got you! OMG why are you so scared!?!” he yelled, seconds later bursting out in laughter. "Hyung lower your voice, we are in public!"  I said hushing him down. Why is he so immature jeez he is older than for 2 years for Gods sake! “HYUNG! PLEASE BE MORE MATURE!” I said in an annoying tone, but I have to admit it was hilarious, and he cheered me up basically. Thank you Jimin hyung, really, thank you! I smiled secretly happy that I have 6 wonderful people around me. It meant more than a family to me, they meant so much more than just ‘important people in my life.’ They meant so much words are not enough to describe. I was very happy, I am happy and in the future as well, as long I am with BTS and Armys I will be very happy! We played around more, talking about random things, laughing at random things it was creepy. He comforted my heart as if nothing happened giving me the advice I need, the shoulder shrugs that are always convenient when I felt down.

“WE ARE HOME!” we yelled together laughing loudly again. “Why are you so loud the second you enter the house dips!” said Suga hyung as always annoyed from us walking away to his room. “Finally you guys are back! Why were you guys out so late? did you had your masks with you? where did you guys even go to? I told you so many ti…” Jin hyung, more like our mom questioned us. I cut him off: “mom, calm down we are both adults.” I said laughing. “Are you sure you are an adult… I don’t think so” said jimin hyung playfully smirking at me, knowing that I hated being told that I'm still underage. “Well at least I’m not as short as you! munchkin!” I said knowing that he will shut up now I smirked back, and obviously he stopped talking to me. “Both of you guys eat your dinner, wash up and go to bed!” said a husky voice behind us, Namjoon hyung. We can’t disobey him otherwise he is going to take our phone away or make us do some random which was annoying as so we just left him alone. Well I wouldn’t say alone seeing Jin hyung's flirty stares at him and obviously Namjoon hyung more like our dad couldn’t help but also smile, … and yeah I don’t want to know what the hell they do. I went to my room, throwing myself realising how tired I was after all the laughters and lame jokes. I realised I fell asleep for awhile waking up by a gentle kiss on my cheeks, smiling in my sleep that I already know who it was. I opened my eyes and pulled TaeTae closer and gave him a peck on his lips. “Oh sorry babe, did I wake you up? you looked so gorgeous I couldn’t resist but kiss you~” he said pouting cutely. “no its okay don’t worry, anyways how are you, how was your day babe?” I asked drawing circles on his palm. “It was so-so. I’m so bored these days with our busy schedule I can’t even spend a good time with you babe. But thanks to Jhope its not as boring. He is so hilarious and goofy.” he said smiling wide with his rectangular smile that I adore. Everyone smiles when he smiles, it was just so contagious. I smiled back not saying anything. We cuddled and snuggled and apparently fell asleep because I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Taehyung already left for training. Lazily dragging myself up from bed I had to take a shower. I noticed I was the only one awake and Jin hyung is obviously will be tired for various reasons~ so I might as well make a breakfast for everyone. It has been more than four days since me and Taetae spent some time together, and honestly I was starting to get annoyed by this. When I finished making omelettes for evryone and setting it on the table along with some orange juice Jimin hyung was the first one, dragging his feet to the table, eyes half opened half asleep, he mumbled good morning. "Morning sleepy head" I said with a teasing tone. He smirked back, "Kookie-ah I dont want to argue with you first thing in the morning" he said. Chuckling I made the conversation a little more serious, 'hyung, thank you alot for last night I feel so much better letting it out of my heart..." I mumbled awkwardly noticing that actually I wanted to talk to him about this whole Taetae thing. "Mmm it's nothing, don't thank me for stuff you shouldn't be thanking for, its my job as a hyung to take care of the younger. But you don't look all that cheerful right now though" he said as if he was reading my mind. "Yeah, I'm just getting annoyed that I can't spend enough time with Taetae." I said An awkward silence, and all he said is "me too" and got up heading to the bathroom. What is wrong with him? Is he going out with someone too? Then why isn't he talking to me? Am I not good at comforting others? All of a sudden so much questions filled my mind. Shaking my head from useless things I stuffed my mouth with the omelette.