Theatre Arts Pt.2

The Class President & The Romantic Prankster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Double update! For those who haven't read the previous chapter on Theatre Arts, please bring yourself back to the chapter before  And for those who actually bothered commenting (9 out of 220 LMAOO)... I'm so sorry to say that none of you have got it right BUT.. I'll still gift you 10 points for trying 

 

 

---

 

 

“HOLY FUHHHHHH! OMG!”

 

Everyone watched in utter horror and shock as Yuri bolted off the stage, running towards backstage in a heartbeat. Yoona jumped up from her seat and ran towards backstage as well, fearing Yuri's nerves might have taken control of him in that instant. She shouldn't have forced him to try and act either; he had really bad stage fright, now that she thought about it deeply.

She rushed to the area where everyone was crowding around; Junhong and Wendy held fans in their hands as they cooled Yuri down, “Yuri! Are you okay?!” Yuri looked up and saw Yoona running towards him.

“Yoong.”

Yoona felt herself go crashing against Yuri’s chest, his heart was pumping even faster than when she was around him. She rubbed the area where his heart is, “baby, what’s wrong?” Yuri was already tearing and it was ripping her heart apart.

“S-She…” Yuri started, his eyes going wide and his face looking like he was about to puke. Yoona handed her boyfriend a bottle of water and a mint, rubbing his back worriedly. She suddenly felt extra guilty after seeing how torturous it was for him now. “Yul, you don’t have to continu---“

He waved his hands frantically, “NO! It’s… It’s just that h-her breath…” Oh God, Yoona knew where this was going immediately, “smells like the sewer a couple of blocks away…” Yuri shuddered at the thought of it and threw another two mints into his mouth; he was not going near that anymore.

Yoona massaged her temples, she knew how unfortunate it was when her partner had bad breath but guys weren’t usually offended by it so it was fine.

 

Jiyeon’s a girl though…

 

Everyone suddenly felt so horrible for Yuri, knowing he was going to be filming with Jiyeon for almost a month more. Bad breath was a huge taboo in their team but how were they supposed to tell Jiyeon that her breath smelled like a skunk's fart? 

Yuri went to Jun and grabbed his shoulders, shaking him eagerly, “you gotta replace her! JUNNNNNN! PLEASE!” Jun was helpless too, he really didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings because of this school play. Junhong and the rest retreated, going back to their positions to prevent Yuri from pleading with them as well. Yoona smacked Yuri's shoulder, “I’m sure it’s not that bad…” 

And speak of the devil, Jiyeon appeared backstage with a worried expression. She didn't know why Yuri ran off stage and she felt like she had a part to play in making that happen. she obviously did rofl.

Hongbin decided to test the waters and went forward, “Yul-hyung just had some jitters… he’s fine now, don’t worry.” Jiyeon revealed an opened-mouth smile and beamed, “I’m glad he’s fine! I’ll be going back to my position now.” Hongbin forced himself to continue smiling, he could already feel his guts churning in his stomach, “S-Sure!” Yuri almost burst out laughing when he saw his friend's reaction, the answer was obvious. 

Jun was waiting for Hongbin to come back and his expression fell when Hongbin looked like a dead goldfish, his eyes wide open with shock. “Jun… she’s beautiful but seriously…” Hongbin waved his hands in denial, “if Hyung kisses her, his lips would probably turn black.” 

“HONGBIN!”

“I’m out. You’re on your own, Yul-hyung.”

Yuri pouted when Hongbin left backstage too, he really was on his own now. Yoona was too nice of a person to even tell Jiyeon that her breath stank, from a girl to a girl. Jun wouldn't have the heart to recast Jiyeon since she was really hardworking and it was hard for her to get into the top five as well. 

Yoona patted her knees and stood up, “I will go and talk to Jiyeon. I’m pretty sure it’s not as bad as it seems, baby. You just stay here and cool down for a while more.” Yoona turned and looked at the producer, “Jun, take care of him.” Jun made a face, Yuri was older than him so why did he have to take care of Yuri? 

Turning to Yuri, he just flashed a cheeky grin, “hehe… Sorry, Jun.” 

The doe-eyed girl took deep breaths as she walked up the stairs leading to the stage, “it’s not that bad, Im Yoona. Maintain your reaction…” Yoona reminded herself, she really didn't want to hurt Jiyeon's feelings by telling her the truth about her bad breath. Jiyeon's expression brightened when she saw the school's best student walking towards her, “Yoona-unnie!” 

 

Oh God... the smell. 

 

Yoona patted Jiyeon's head and maintained a plastic smile, “I just wanted to thank you for being patient with Yuri. He’s very new to all this so please be lenient to him, okay?” Jiyeon nodded, “Of course I will! Oppa kept sweating and I could feel the droplets drop onto my hand just now, he’s really funny…” 

Yoona was dying. 

Jiyeon went on and on, she could list a couple of mistakes that Yuri made already. “The funniest was when Yul-Oppa bent down and ran backstage instead of giving me a kiss! Hahaha…” Yoona wondered why Yuri ran indeed.... “maybe my lips look weird that’s why he didn’t kiss me…”

 

Yoona was dead.

 

 

The noisy group sitting in the second row was practically in a mess, all worried for their beloved prankster. Yuri never chickens out of anything, neither

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter