Confrontation

The Class President & The Romantic Prankster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BONG BONG BONG!

There was someone stomping towards her room and Yoona was not having any of it; she had finished her rehearsal really late last night and barely got any sleep after doing her own revision as well. Not to mention that she hasn't been spending sufficient time with Yuri either; if he wasn't so understanding, Yoona wouldn't be so at ease with all her other school activities that was occupying most of her spare time.

The sound of the room door opening made Yoona even more curious; Tiffany was out for breakfast with Sunny so there was no way it could be the American. 

“Yoona-ah…”

“Yul?” Yoona mumbled softly to herself although not planning to move another limb, she was too tried to move. “I hope he brought a big breakfast.”

True enough, it was indeed Yuri who had entered her dorm room. He grinned when he opened the bedroom door and saw his girlfriend still peacefully lying in bed. He didn't have many chances to visit her at her dorm since he was also busy with training and all but he finally made time today. It was his luck that Yoona was still lying in bed since she didn't have any morning lessons today. 

Yuri tiptoed towards the bed and bent down, ready to throw the covers off and give her the shock of her life when Yoona sat up at the speed of light, successfully shocking him... but also knocking her head on his nose. 

“ACK!”

“Yuri!” Yoona screamed in panic and scrambled off the bed to get to her poor boyfriend who fell to the floor. She cradled his head in her palms and gave him an apologetic kiss on the forehead, “are you okay?”

Covering his nose, Yuri pouted and shut his eyes, rubbing the painful part of his nose bridge. He really wasn’t expecting her to be awake after Yoona reached the dorm at almost one in the morning; she stayed back for self-practice with a few of the other actors and even went for supper afterward. She was most likely superwoman if she could be awake at 8.30am after all that. Yoona cooed apologetically and bent down to give Yuri a kiss on the lips.

“Why are you here so early anyway?”

Yuri carefully sat up and moved to sit beside Yoona, placing his head against her shoulder, “I brought you a Big Breakfast from McDonalds and a cup of bubble tea too.”

Seeing the way Yoona's eyes lit up at the mention of breakfast had to be the reason behind Yuri's constant falling for her. He just wanted to see Yoona getting really happy all the time, even if it wasn't because she was seeing him. Yoona looked as if she was in love with food and Yuri wanted to see her like everything to the point she'd fall in love with it too - she looked so peaceful and lovely. 

“Big Breakfast? With the hashbrown and all?”

“Of course.”

Yoona bounced up from the floor and pulled her boyfriend up, dragging Yuri with her to the mini kitchen outside. She hasn’t eaten fast food in a long time and she missed it deeply. The bonus was that Yuri was going to be the one eating it with her this morning and not her friends from class. She entered the kitchen, letting out a squeal when she realised that there were hotcakes besides her big breakfast. 

Yoona threw her arms around his neck and tiptoed to give him another chaste kiss on the lips, “I love you, thank you!”

“You only love me when I buy you food, don’t you?” Yuri questioned mischieviously, only to get his cheek pinched harshly and an angry pout from his cute girlfriend.

“Don’t start with me, Kwon.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

If Yuri could sit and watch Yoona enjoy her breakfast like this forever, he wouldn’t mind. He loved seeing his baby have so much happiness in just consuming food; the simplest things in life made his wonderful, angelic woman this happy. There was nothing else he could ask for, except to last for a long time with Yoona. He could only hope Yoona’s love for him strengthened and not weakened over time.

Yoona smiled and sliced another portion of the scrambled eggs before saying, “why are you staring at me like that?”

“Do you know when I think you’re the most beautiful?”

“When I’m ?”

“YAH!”

Yuri blushed so deeply that the tips of his ears were turning dark red as well; he was definitely not thinking of that or anything dirty for that matter. All he wanted was to be sweet and let Yoona be touched or something but here she was making him blush all the way to his . She was lucky he loved her enough to let her push him around – not that he was complaining, but she was getting really mischievious nowadays – perhaps it was his influence.

Yoona felt a little guilty for embarrassing Yuri like this; she grinned as she ate the last mouthful of her scrambled eggs and climbed onto Yuri's lap afterward.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Yoona leaned as close as possible and asked once more, “when do you think I’m most beautiful?”

“I think it’s when you’re enjoying your food.”

“W-What?”

Yuri moved his face even closer t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter