Chappie 6

Forbidden Blood

 

                After school, KwangMin, SooYeon, MinWoo and JaeNa were together as they walk their way to the school’s gate. They met EunHee on their way.

                “Unnie!” EunHee excitedly cling onto JaeNa’s arm, they almost stumbled.

                “Whoa! Careful EunHee-ah.”

                “Let’s all walk home together,” EunHee said.

                “Mianheyo EunHee-ah… I can’t walk with you guys. I have a work to attend to.” SooYeon said.

                “Aw… “ EunHee pouted her lips. Then suddenly, her eyes grew wide. “Omo! Omo! I almost forgot!” she turns to JaeNa. “I have big news for you JaeNa unnie!” she exclaimed.

                “What is it? You looked so excited and weird at the same time.”

                “Big Bang is going to have a meet-and-greet with the fans next week!” EunHee’s eyes were sparkling. “I’m so excited unnie! We have to go!”

                “Really?” excitement was evident in JaeNa’s voice, too. “When will it be? Exact date?” she held her hands together.” I want to see TOP oppa in person. Eye to eye… I want to breathe the same air that he breathes!”

                “It will be held next Saturday unnie… we have to get ourselves ready.”

                JaeNa puts her hands on her cheeks. Her smile was as wide as the Pacific Ocean. “I am really excited EunHee.”

                “Me too!”

                The two of them continued talking, lost in their own fan world, as they walk their way home…

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

                Meanwhile… at the school’s entrance gate… a blonde haired guy entered the school and looked around.

                The female students noticed him, stopped walking and stares at him. “He’s so cute! Who is he?” some of the girls whispered. The blonde guy took off his sunglasses.

                “This place is huge. Aish! Why on earth didn’t I tell him that I was coming?” he said to himself.

                “Wait! He looks like… he looks like…” he heard some girls talked about him.

                “He looks like Jo KwangMin from class 1-1!” one of the girls said.

                The blonde walks to them. “Excuse me… but I kind of overheard what you were talking about, and I heard you mentioned KwangMin’s name. Do you know him? Do you know where his class is?”

                “Ne… we do know him,” a girl answered. The girls surrounding them were literally squeaking. “We can take you there,” she added.

                “Really? That’ll be great! Kamsahamnida!” the blonde said.

                The girls started walking and the blonde just followed their backs and looking around the school. The girls were murmuring about him as they walk.

                “He looks exactly like KwangMin…”

                “Ne… maybe, they’re twins.”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

                “You’re coming with me okay unnie? Next Saturday.” EunHee asked.

                “Of course! Can’t you tell by my reaction that I’ll definitely come?” *besides, I really want to see TOP oppa in person! This is my chance… I won’t let it slip away*

                KwangMin, MinWoo and SooYeon just listened to them giggling like a child as the two of them talked about BigBang.

                “They’re like soul sisters,” MinWoo commented.

                “Just let them be… besides they’re cute.” SooYeon said.

                KwangMin stopped walking, he got a knot on his forehead. *is that…?* he stared at someone.

                SooYeon noticed him, “What’s wrong KwangMin-ah?” she asked.

                “Nothing… I just-“ he didn’t finished the words. He walked briskly towards someone. “YoungMin?” he called to the blonde guy.

                The blonde haired guy stopped following the girls in front of him and looked at the one who called him. The girls stopped walking too, and looked at KwangMin. “Jo KwangMin!” one of the girls gasped.

                “Jo YoungMin! It really is you!” KwangMin uttered, not paying attention to the girls.

                “Yah! Jo KwangMin!” the blonde, YoungMin exclaimed. He hurriedly walks to KwangMin and embraced him. “I’ve missed you bro!”

                “Oppa?” EunHee said as she walked closer to the two.

                “EunHee-ah? Is that you? You’ve grown bigger,” YoungMin said as he hugged EunHee.

                “Bwo?! There are two KwangMin??” MinWoo asked out-of-nowhere.

                KwangMin and YoungMin put their arms around each other’s shoulder and faced MinWoo, JaeNa and SooYeon. “We’re twins!” the two said in unison.

                “Looks like it… I can’t believe you have a twin brother KwangMin-ah.” JaeNa said.

                KwangMin laughed. “We looked exactly the same, aren’t we?”

                “Ne. Good thing one was brunette and the other was blonde. I can tell who is who.”

                SooYeon stood there saying nothing. She kept staring at KwangMin’s blonde haired twin. *he’s so adorable! So cute* her heart starts thumping like crazy. *omo! My heart’s thumping*

                “So, this is MinWoo, this is JaeNa and that’s SooYeon,” KwangMin introduced them to YoungMin. “And guys, this is Jo YoungMin, my twin.” He introduced Youngmin.

                “Annyeong haseyo!” YoungMin greeted them.

                “Annyeong haseyo!” MinWoo and JaeNa greeted back.

                “H- hi.” was all SooYeon could say.

                *I am sure they are vampires* YoungMin thought as he stared at JaeNa and SooYeon. *I’m pretty lucky today* he caught SooYeon staring at him, he smiled at her genuinely. SooYeon blushed and looked away.

                “Let’s go somewhere!” EunHee said. “Somewhere fun!”

                “I- I have work,” SooYeon said. “Mian… I can’t come.”

                “Oh…” EunHee pouts.

                “You guys can all go somewhere to eat, I’ll just meet you guys there,” KwangMin interrupted. “I’ll just walk SooYeon to her work first.”

                “Okay then!” EunHee grabbed JaeNa’s arm.

                “Keep safe.” JaeNa told SooYeon. SooYeon nodded.

                SooYeon and YoungMin stared at each other for a moment before YoungMin walked away with EunHee, JaeNa and MinWoo.

                “Let’s go SooYeon-ah?” KwangMin tugged her arm.

                “Yeah…” they walked opposite the direction where YoungMin and the rest went.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

                YoungMin, EunHee, MinWoo and JaeNa were now in a café waiting for KwangMin.

                “So you’ve just arrived this morning from US YoungMin-ah?” JaeNa asked.

                “Ne.”

                “You came from the states, maybe that’s why your hair is blonde,” JaeNa said, smiling at her own foolishness.

                “Unnie,” EunHee called her. “Pabocheoreom,” YoungMin and MinWoo laughed at what EunHee said. “Aish! KwangMin oppa is taking too long,” EunHee said as she lazily slouched on her seat.

                “Just be patient for a little longer Bob.” YoungMin told her.

                “Yah! Oppa! You’re still calling me that name?!” EunHee said in an irritated tone.

                “Bob?” JaeNa and MinWoo uttered.

                YoungMin laughed. “I have missed calling you Bob.”

                “Yah! Stop it already!”

                “Why do you call her Bob?” JaeNa asked.

                “Well, when EunHee was still little, she liked Spongebob very much, so I used to call her Bob.” YoungMin explained. “And it suits her, she and Spongebob are both bubbly.”

                “You’re right. They have similarities.” JaeNa agreed, laughing. “Actually, they kind a look alike.” They all laugh.

                “Hmp! I don’t like you anymore JaeNa unnie! You’re making fun of me too!” EunHee said.

                “Don’t take it seriously EunHee-ah. Besides, Spongebob is so cute and adorable… everyone likes him… except Squid Ward,” JaeNa said smiling.

                They kept talking until KwangMin arrived at last. “Sorry… I took so long.” KwangMin said apologetically.

                “That’s okay… so, where are we going?” MinWoo asked.

                JaeNa raised her hand. “I know! I know!”

                “What is it JaeNa-ah?”

                “Let’s all go to the amusement park! Kyaa!” JaeNa answered energetically.

                “Are you sure JaeNa-ah? You would get tired. You still have work later. You need to rest.” KwangMin said.

                “That’s okay… who needs to rest anyway?” JaeNa said. “I want to go to the amusement park. Right, EunHee-ah?”

                EunHee grinned at her, “Yay! Let’s all go to the amusement park!” EunHee exclaimed.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

                Minute later… they were at the amusement park’s entrance and are about to go in.

                “What’re we going to ride first?” YoungMin asked.

                “Horror house!” JaeNa excitedly shouts. “I so love that place!” she’s smiling from ear to ear.

                “Ani… that’s too scary!” EunHee disagreed. “Let’s ride the ferries wheel.”

                “Nah! That’ll be too boring. Besides, it’s much fun to ride the ferries wheel at night. So you could see the city lights from up there,” she faced them, “So, who wants to go with me to the horror house?”

                “I don’t want to. That’s too creepy.” EunHee said.

                “Maybe I’ll just stay here with EunHee.” KwangMin said.

                “Me too… I don’t really like horror stuffs.” YoungMin said.

                “Then… I guess I’ll be the only one who’s coming with you.” MinWoo said, smiling at her.

                “Alright! Let’s go then.” JaeNa grabbed MinWoo’s arm and pulled him to the horror house.

                They reached the horror house in a few minutes. They fall in line. There were a lot of people in front of them, laughing, shrieking. You can’t really tell whether they’re excited or scared.

                MinWoo looked at JaeNa, her smile was really wide, as if she won a billion dollar in a lottery. *isn’t she scared? Even a bit?* “Uhm… JaeNa-ah,”

                “Ne?”

                “Aren’t you scared?”

                “Ani. Why would I be? In fact, I am super excited. I can’t wait till I get inside.” She grinned wickedly.

                “You’re really strange. Most girls freak out when they go to places like this. Even the twins looked scared earlier. But you…” MinWoo exclaimed.

                JaeNa laughed. “They’re just a bunch of cowards. What so scary about places like this? The decorations inside are so cool! They’re so cute. I really love horror stuffs.” JaeNa said. The line moved, they were about to go in. “Let’s go,” she tugged MinWoo’s arm as they walk inside.

                There were scary figures hanging from the ceiling. There’s a coffin with a corpse at one side. Body parts were hanging all over the place, both external and internal body parts. JaeNa felt something dripped on her head. She reached for it and examined what it is. *whoa… fake blood… cool!* Different scary figures keeps on popping out-of-nowhere as people walked before them. But JaeNa was just laughing wickedly as they walk through each figure. “Look MinWoo! Those are really cute!” she called to MinWoo. Only the two of them are walking slowly, looking closely at every scary stuff they encounter, while other people walks so fast not even paying attention to the figures.

                “Shh! You’re laughing too loud,” MinWoo said as he hold JaeNa’s arm tighter.

                “Look! Look!” JaeNa pointed at something, not paying attention to what MinWoo said. He looked at what she’s pointing at. There, at one corner of the house was a human skeleton hanging from an inverted cross. The skeleton was covered with blood like liquid. Fire was glowing so bright from the black candles surrounding it.

                JaeNa stopped walking and stared at it. Her gaze was literally glued to that figure. She’s so mesmerized at it.  “Whoa! It’s so cool! So cute! So amazing!” she murmured as she laughs wickedly.

                MinWoo tapped his own forehead as he gaze at JaeNa as she stares at that thing. *she’s completely drawn by that thing… she seems out of her mind as she stared at it* He dragged JaeNa out of that horror house. Her mind still wandering, it was left to that figure.

                “It is so cool…” she murmured as MinWoo dragged her outside.

 

                          ^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

 

                        I wrote a fan meeting about bigbang… hehe ^^

                        How I wish I could go to Korea and meet TOP oppa… T.T

                        Sorry about the scary things that I’ve mentioned in the story… ^^

                        But I do think that the skeleton in the cross was indeed cute… ^^

                                                                    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeVufTR3p7CBd8sPdbWPe

 

@fruitymoonbeams : violent reactions... if there are things that i wrote that you guys don't like... that is 'if' you don't like something... ^^ don't worry... i won't kill MinWoo... i love him so dearly so i won't do that... ^^

 

 

thanks for all the readers!!!!! 

i love you all!!! ^^