Chappie 15

Forbidden Blood

 

                By that time, JaeNa was standing 100 meter away from them, she’s standing where they were still visible to her, she could see their faces clearly. She saw an old woman walked up to MinWoo, EunHee and YoungMin. *that woman is a witch. I’m sure of it* JaeNa thought. *wait! I think I have seen her somewhere before.* JaeNa thought it hard where she had seen the woman. “At the bus!” she uttered after some moment. “The woman I and SooYeon saw at the bus.” She saw that the woman was talking to her friends. *argh! I can’t hear them. I’m quite too far to hear their conversations, and I can’t go near them. That woman might feel my presence* she sighed. *but I wonder how she knew my friends* the old woman walked away with her friends. JaeNa turned around to leave.

                There was no one in the park when JaeNa came. She was walking in the park when she felt another weird feeling. *oh ! More witches!* she turned to run but a force stopped her. *it’s too late to run. They know I’m here. Guess I have no choice but to kill them* she heard footsteps walking towards her. There were three of them, two men and a woman.

                “Look what we got here. A vampire wandering alone.” The woman said.

                “Let’s kill her!” one man said.

                “No. Let’s take her to the guild.” Another man said.

                “Shut up witches! As if I would allow you to do anything to me! Hah!” JaeNa yelled at them. *I can’t move. !*

                “You shut up!” one man said as he slapped JaeNa in the face. JaeNa gave him a murderous glare. Then the two men held each of her arms.

                “Ashiuver.” The woman said and the force disappeared.

                *now’s my chance! They’re such fools to let go of that force* JaeNa jumped and with all much strength, kicked the man on her left. Then she quickly held the arm of the man on her right and threw him exactly at the same spot where the first man landed. The two men lose consciousness. Then, she turned to face the woman and whispered, “You’re the only one left.”

                “Vou-” before the woman could even finish her spell, JaeNa’s hand was already buried in her chest. Blood started pouring out of her chest. JaeNa held her waist and pulled her heart out, then, she bit her neck and start drinking her blood. The witch’s body fell dead on the ground when JaeNa was finished drinking her blood. She wiped the blood in the corner of her lips.

                “That hit the spot. You satisfied my thirst.” JaeNa uttered while looking on the witch’s dead body. *oh no…* she thought when she noticed her clothes which are now covered in blood. *I’m such a mess. KiBum oppa would surely scold me for this*JaeNa picked the witch’s dead body and buried her in the ground quickly. Then she went where the two men landed. *I need to kill them before they woke up. But I don’t want to mess myself anymore with their blood* she raised the bodies and carried them. Then, she ran at her full speed.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

                “Why did you bring them here??” KiBum asked. JaeNa took the bodies in their apartment. Good thing she was running very fast that no one actually saw her. She’s like a wind that passes by too quickly.

                “Mianhe oppa. But I don’t know what to do with them. I don’t want to rip their hearts out cause that’ll make me a lot messier.” She looked down at her blood covered clothes.

                “All right… then change your clothes quickly.” KiBum commanded and JaeNa gladly obliged. She handed her clothes covered with blood to KiBum afterwards.

                “Carry that one and I’ll carry this.” KiBum commanded again. KiBum carried one man, JaeNa’s clothes and a gallon filled with liquid, while JaeNa carried the other man.

                They went to an abandoned building and jumped at its 5th floor. They lay the bodies on the floor and KiBum poured the liquid inside the gallon, which turned out to be gas, on the bodies. Then he lit them up and burned the bodies. He also burned JaeNa’s clothes that were covered with a witch’s blood. The witch’s bodies turned into ash within just a few seconds. KiBum and JaeNa watched as the ashes flew together with the wind.

                “What are you thinking oppa?” JaeNa asked when she noticed the serious face of KiBum.

                “It seems like the witches in this place is increasing. I’m sure, by some time, the other witches would know about the death of their comrades. And when that happens, I’m sure they would send many more witch to look for us, catch us and kill us.” KiBum said.

                “You’re worried about that?” she asked. “Don’t worry about that oppa. We’ll kill them. I’ll kill them. I won’t let them bother us.”

                “I thought you said you don’t want another war between us vampires and them to start?”

                “Yeah… I don’t want to. But if they are the one who would start it, I guess I have no other choice but to fight them and kill them.” JaeNa firmly said.

                “I’m worried for you. It’s not safe here anymore. Maybe you should go back to the council’s care JaeNa-ah. There, you would have many others to protect you.”

                “Protect me or chain me??” JaeNa hissed. “I won’t ever go back there again! Never ever!” she walked away. “I can take care of myself!” she yelled. She jumped quickly off that building and landed quietly on the ground then she left.

                “I don’t want to see you get hurt JaeNa-ah… I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself if anything bad happens to you…” KiBum whispered to himself.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

                Later that evening…

                “Go back to the council my ! I would never live there again!” JaeNa hissed to herself. “That place gives me creeps…” she was currently on her way to work. Then she heard footsteps following her. *it’s a human. That’s a heartbeat of a human I’m hearing*she thought. *but why would a human follow me?* she walked faster but the footsteps kept on following her.

                Then, she felt a sudden pain stirred her left shoulder, the pain made her fell on her knees. She examined her shoulder. “!” *its silver bullet! That human shot me with silver bullet! He knows I’m a vampire! Who the hell is that human??* she heard the footsteps came running towards her. The firing of the gun didn’t make any noise because the human used a silencer. She cuts a flesh on her shoulder with her nails and with much strength, she pulled the bullet out of her shoulder. Blood came rushing from her wound. *my wound’s not healing fast. !* she threw the bullet away then she stood up with all her might and vanished.

                “Where is she? Where did she go?” the human came rushing to where JaeNa fell down. There are bloods on the ground. “She can’t heal that fast. I shot her with silver bullet.”

                Then, with a snap of second, a searing pain cuts his back. JaeNa’s nails scratched his back. “Aah!” the human screamed and fell on the ground. Five huge slashed wounds were visible on his back.

                “Who are you?!?” JaeNa yelled. She held the human up and looked at him, but she couldn’t see his face because he was wearing a bonnet which covers his head with holes for the eyes. *what the hell? He looks like a ing robber* JaeNa thought. She was about to take his bonnet off his head when the human suddenly shot her knees. Two bullets seared in each of her knee and she looses her hold on the human. The human shoots her again. Bullets hit her in the chest, shoulder, belly and thigh. JaeNa fell on the ground, covered with her own blood. The human used this chance to get away. He ran as fast as he could, despite the pain he feel on his back.

                *no!! That human can’t escape just like that! I need to get him!* JaeNa stood up and walk while pulling the bullets out of her body. Bloods were all over the place. But she couldn’t tell where the human went. Her wounds made her weak. She got her phone and dialed KiBum’s number. “Oppa…” she called.

                -JaeNa-ah? What’s wrong??-

                “I… I need help…”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

                “There… drink more. So your wounds would heal fast.” KiBum said to JaeNa. After JaeNa called him, he rushed quickly to get to her. His wrist is now on JaeNa’s mouth and she’s his blood. The silver bullets in JaeNa’s body were all pulled out.

                “Aah!” JaeNa uttered when she stopped drinking his blood. Her wounds were all now fully healed. Her fire like red eyes starts to go back to its natural color, coffee brown. “I really hate silver bullets!” she snapped as she stands up.

                “You said it was a human who did this to you?” KiBum asked while wiping his wrist.

                “Deh… I wonder where he got his gun.”

                “I wonder who he is.” KiBum said. *there’s only a few number of human who knows our secret. Most of them are slaves and the others were allies. I don’t know if there is any human who dares to fight us* he thought.

                “Earlier witches, now human. Can’t they just let me live quietly?? Aish!” she exclaimed. “I’m not bothering anyone of them.” She started to move fast to clean the bloods on the ground. She left and when she came back, she’s holding a scrub and a hose. The hose leads all the way to a house nearby.

                “Where’d you get that?” KiBum asked. JaeNa shrugged.

                “From that house.” She pointed at the house. “I’ll bring it back after.” They started cleaning the place.

                “JaeNa-ah…” KiBum uttered all of a sudden. “Would you please consider going back to the council’s mansion? It’s for your own safety.”

                “Not another word about the council oppa. Or I wouldn’t talk to you ever again.” JaeNa whimpered. KiBum just heaved a sigh and didn’t say anything else. They continued cleaning the place then afterwards went home. JaeNa has to change her clothes.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

                “Jeongmal mianhe manager-sshi!” JaeNa pleaded while bowing down in front of her manager numerous times.

                “Do you know how long you’ve been late?!?” the manager shouts. JaeNa just arrived at her work and obviously, the manager is angry. “You and JongHyun are such pain in the !”

                “JongHyun oppa??” JaeNa repeated. “He’s still not here?” she asked.

                “Yes. He called and said that he’ll be absent for days.”

                “Why?”

                “I don’t know,” manager answered. “What does he thinks of me?? An employee as low as him? Telling me he’ll be absent without any reason? How inconsiderate!!” the manager uttered while walking away.

                “Hmm…” *I wonder what happened to JongHyun oppa*

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

                “Ouch! Be careful damn it!” JongHyun yelled. He’s at his house and his cousin is currently curing him.

                “Where did you get all this cuts??? Huh?!?” his cousin asked. She looked at his wounds. “I’m not sure if you got into a fight because this kind of cut can’t be caused by a person. A person can’t possibly do this to you.” she threw a murderous glare at JongHyun. “Tell me… did you go to the forest? Did you encounter a bear? A lion? A tiger?” she asked.

                “Aniyo. I did not go there. And why would I go there?” JongHyun answered coldly. His cousin hit his head. “Ouch! What was that for??”

                “Then who did this?!? What kind of person is he?? Is he a monster??” his cousin yelled at him. She stood up, “Come on… I’ll bring you to the hospital.”

                “Andwae… I don’t need to go to the hospital. I’ll be fine here.” JongHyun said and lie down on his bed, his back facing the ceiling.

                “How could you say no?! Don’t you know how huge the cuts on your back are?!?” his cousin kept yelling at him.

                “I know.” *because a monster did that… so I do know*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

 

atlast... i updated... miane to all the readers... T.T

but please keep on supporting this fic even though i don't update that much...

i've done this chapter for like 3 days... i was so busy this past week... it was like hell... i'm so exhausted.... please bear with me guys...

also... please support my other fic... http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/171038/coffee-princess--lizzy-baekho-ren-nuest-minhyun-minren

and oh... rememberthe old woman JaeNa and SooYeon encountered in chapter 2?? she's MinWoo's halmoni... :D

and please please, do comment and subscribe....

 

thanks for reading... >o<