Chappie 2

Forbidden Blood

 

Present time...

                   ''Yah! JaeNa-ah! Get up already! We're gonna be late for school!'' SooYeon shouted.

                   ''Yah! I'm still sleep.'' JaeNa groggily said and she burried her face more deeply under the pillows.

                   ''Come on!'' SooYeon forcingly pulled her out of the bed. ''We've got a test in history today.''

                   ''Arasso! Arasso!'' JaeNa said as she lazily walked out of the room and entered the bathroom.

                   ''Hurry up and gargle first, I already prepared breakfast.'' SooYeon said.

                   *SooYeon is such a pain in the ! I mean, I don't even see the reason why we still have to study. As if studying would make any difference in our life* JaeNa thought as she wash her face. *Agh! I still want to sleep!!*

                   ''JaeNa-ah! I said hurry up!'' JaeNa heard SooYeon shouted from the dining.

                   ''Coming!'' JaeNa hurriedly gargle and comb her hair then went out of the bathroom.

                   The two of them sat and ate together. Minutes later, they were in the bus. Sitting right next to each other.

                   *Yawn* ''I'm still sleepy..'' JaeNa said as she was about to shut her eyes close.

                   ''Yah! Don't sleep here! That's what you get from sleeping so late last night.''

                   ''You know how much I wanted to watch that show..'' JaeNa pouted her lips.

                   ''Don't use that face on me! Your aegyo won't work on me.'' SooYeon said.

                   Usually , the trip takes about 30 minutes from the bus stop where they rode on until the school.

                   ''Hey..'' SooYeon suddenly poked JaeNa. ''JaeNa-ah!'' she called whispering.

                   ''What?'' JaeNa tried not to slouch on her seat.

                   ''See that woman over there?''

                   ''Where?''

                   ''The one right in front of us.'' she told JaeNa.

                   ''Oh that? She's one old funny looking hag.'' *Grins*

                   ''That's not it! Aish!''

                   ''Then what is it?''

                   ''See the look on her face?''

                    JaeNa started to be serious. ''Well, she's looking at us suspiciously.''

                   ''I think she's a....'' SooYeon looked at JaeNa with a silent message in her eyes.

                   ''A... Maybe...''

                   ''And I think she knew what we are.'' SooYeon said softly.

                   ''So? What harm can she do to us?'' JaeNa saw that they are already at the stop where they should get off. ''Come on! We're here.'' JaeNa stood up and get off the bus. SooYeon followed.

                    As they were walking to the school...

                   ''Do you think she'll tell the others?'' SooYeon worriedly asked.

                   ''Nah! I don't think so. Besides, we're not doing anything wrong. So don't be such a worrycat ok?''

                   ''Okay.'' SooYeon said softly.

                   The two of them went to their class. They have an exam in korean history today. The students are all quiet and all that can be heard are the tickingof the clock and the footsteps of Mr. Im, the teacher, as he roam around to make sure that no one cheats.

                   *I can feel that SooYeon is really worried about that old woman. I wish I can do something to stop her from worrying* JaeNa thought as she glance at SooYeon.

                   *I am so nervous. Not about this test, but about that woman. I don't want her to ruin everything* SooYeon thought as she is staring at her paper. Suddenly, tears started to wet her paper.

================================

                   ''Ok! 15 minutes left! Finalize your answers!'' Mr. Im shouted.

                   After 15 minutes.....

                   ''Time's up! Pass all of your papers.'' Mr. Im said.

                   The students passed their papers and Mr. Im collects them. ''Ms. Seo JaeNa, I have a feeling that you might not pass the test today.'' Mr. Im said.

                   ''Why do you say so Sir?'' JaeNa asked.

                   ''Because your mind was wandering while answering the test.'' Mr. Im smiled in victory. *At last! She won't be getting the highest score now!*

                   ''Mianhe Sir.. But you're wrong. I'm sure I have answered the questiond right.'' smiled politely.

                   ''We'll see about that.'' Mr. Im said and walked out of the room.

                   ''Mr. Im really wants to see you down.'' Kwangmin said as he walk close to JaeNa.

                   Jo Kwangmin is a friend of JaeNa and SooYeon. He's cute, kind, funny and all. The two girls met him here in school.

                   ''Um, JaeNa-ah.. Does SooYeon have a problem?'' Kwangmin asked.

                   JaeNa looked at SooYeon. ''Don't mind her.'' smiles. ''Whatever she's thinking, that's nothing really.'' JaeNa came near to SooYeon. ''SooYeon-ah, let's go grab a snack.''

                   ''Oh, okay.'' SooYeon stood up and the three of them walk their way to the cafeteria.

                   ''Unnies! Oppa!'' someone called from the back.

                   The three looked at their back.

                   ''Oppa!'' EunHee excitedly hug Kwangmin.

                   ''Annyeong haseyo EunHee-ah!'' JaeNa greeted.

                   ''Annyeong haseyo JaeNa unnie, SooYeon unnie!'' EunHee happilly greets. SooYeon just smiled back.

                   ''Yah! What are you doing here in our building little girl?'' Kwangmin asked as he literally destroys EunHee's hairdo.

                   ''Oppa! Don't do that!''

                   ''Again, what are you doing here?''

                   ''I just want to eat with my oppa and unnies.'' smiles. ''Is that bad?''

                   ''No! Ofcourse not!'' JaeNa said.

                    EunHee tugged her arm with JaeNa as they walk. ''That's why I love you unnie! Because I know you love me so much!''

                   ''Don't you have class EunHee-ah?'' SooYeon asked.

                   ''No I don't. I have an hour of free time.''

                   ''Aish! It feels like they are your siblings and not me EunHee-ah!'' Kwangmin suddenly said.

                    The three girls just looked at each other and laughed.

====================================

                    After class.....

                    JaeNa is fixing her things. Afterwards, she turned to SooYeon. ''SooYeon-ah, I'll go first.''

                  ''Oh, okay, bye!'' SooYeon said.

                  ''Bye! Bye Kwangmin!.'' JaeNa leave the classroom. Kwangmin came near SooYeon.

                  ''Where is she going? She seems to be in a hurry.''

                  ''Oh, she's just going home,'' SooYeon answered as they went outside the room.

                  ''Home? Why didn't she went home with us?'' he asked.

                  ''Oh, haven't I told you? Both of us have part-time jobs now. I am going to my job right now, right after school.''

                  ''You two don't work at the same time? At the same place?''

                  ''No. I'll work right after class up to around 8pm at a restaurant, while JaeNa-ah works at a coffee shop at night.'' SooYeon explained.

                  ''Oh! So that's why she comes home first. She needs to rest.''

                  ''Right.''

                  ''So, is it alright if I walk with you until we reach your workplace?'' Kwangmin asked, blushing. *I hope she does not get the wrong idea*

                  ''Sure.'' SooYeon smiled at him.

                   Kwangmin immediately turn his head the other way. *Omo! Omo! She's really so cute!*

                   Kwangmin walked SooYeon up to her workplace and leave.

=====================================

                  After several hours..... At SooYeon and JaeNa's apartment..

                  ''Alright! I've already cooked SooYeon's dinner. It's time for me to get ready for work.'' JaeNa said to herself.

                  A few minutes later....

                  ''Ok.. I'm all ready.'' JaeNa left the apartment and started walking her way to her workplace. ''Oooh.. It's so cold outside even though it's still October.'' JaeNa puts her hands inside her jacket's pocket.

                  Then she saw something happening just a few blocks away from where she is standing. There was a group of 5 guys, scary looking guys, cornering a pretty lady.

                 ''Omo?! What the hell??''

 

                       +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                     kyaa!! i'm back!! ^.^

                     sorry it took me a week before i updated..

                     thanks for the subscribers !!!!

                                  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCStnXCVcnwfjGfbD_uBZ    

                      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQKA_0dulT_Y0Ay1OfHeN  391909_197930650295871_101330266622577_4 

 

 

                                he's the cutest!! agree?? ^.^

 

           images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4WazrWVJ-W8bPsJp3Ekm  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvuEYpeNcXoR1Xe5I7GZ3    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAb5B20Rv1bq5XgXSXtEo

                                 and he's my first love!! ^.^

 

   http://youtu.be/CipF26oiY54

384155_313845488634993_100000286333161_1