Chappie 11

Forbidden Blood

 

                The next day… early in the morning… noises from the kitchen can be heard. SooYeon was busy preparing breakfast.

                JaeNa entered the kitchen. “Morning SooYeon-ah,” she said groggily. Her eyes were still half close, her hair was a mess, her clothes were all wrinkled, and she even had eye bags. In short she was a total disaster.

SooYeon looked at her then puts her attention back into her cooking. “Good morning JaeNa-ah. You looked like you came from a riot and not from the bed.” SooYeon commented.

                “I know.” JaeNa answered then went straight inside the bathroom. After fixing herself, she came out of the bathroom- her clothes were still wrinkled though. “I haven’t had a good night sleep,” she continued to say. She sat on the dining table’s chair and waited for SooYeon to serve the food.

                “It shows on the way you look.” SooYeon serve the foods. “What have you been thinking JaeNa-ah?” SooYeon asked, she sat down in front of JaeNa.

                “I was thinking about…” *wait! Should I tell her about what YoungMin told me? What if telling her would complicate things?* JaeNa thought.

                “What?” SooYeon asked again.

                *maybe it’s better if I go ask YoungMin first* “Uhmm… nothing. Never mind what I said. They started eating. Then, JaeNa heard a familiar heartbeat. She stood up and gets another bowl of rice and chopsticks and placed it on the table. After that she sat on her seat again and continued eating.

                A few minutes later… “Morning everyone!” KiBum entered the apartment and greeted with an enthusiastic voice. He walked to the kitchen.

                “Good morning oppa!” the two girls greeted him.

                KiBum sat down. “Thanks for the food,” he said and started eating. *Am I going to ask her about what she knows about YunHo? But what if she only remembers just a little bit about him and bringing up that topic would just dig up her memories?* he thought as he stared at JaeNa. *maybe I’ll just drop off that topic* he shook his head.

                “Got a problem oppa?” JaeNa interrupted KiBum’s thoughts.

                “Ani.” KiBum answered.

                JaeNa just shrugged.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

                “Check.” JaeNa said as she looked at her grocery list. “I’ve bought all the things on my list. And I still got some money left.” JaeNa said to herself. “So where should I head to?” she thought of it for a split second. “Of course I know where I should head to!” she excitedly said and started walking.

                She reached the fruits section of the super market. Her eyes were settled on a particular stall of the triangle shaped reddish pink fruits with tiny seeds outside. “Strawberries!” she exclaimed. She got 3 kilos of strawberries then she headed to where the chocolates are. She got 5 packs of Hershey’s.

      (A/N: who love strawberries and chocolates here?? Raise your foot! Keke ^^)

                JaeNa paid the bill at the cashier then walked to the exit of the super market holding three big plastic bags. She’s holding two on one hand and one on the other hand. She can surely hold the 3 bags in one hand though, without difficulties but she has to stay on her portrayal of being a ‘human’.

                *argh! It ! I want to eat the chocolates while walking!* her thoughts as she walked to the bus stop. *stupid ‘human’ thing!* just then, she heard a familiar heartbeat a few meters away from her. The heartbeat was getting closer to her. She just kept on walking.

                “JaeNa-ah!” someone called her from behind. That’s when she turned around.

                “M- MinWoo?” she acted surprised.

                MinWoo walked close to her. “Annyeong haseyo!” he looked down at the grocery bags she was holding. “You sure bought a lot of stuff,” he said.

                “What are you doing here?” JaeNa asked.

                “Waeyo? Can’t I wander around the town?” MinWoo asked smiling.

                “Haha… very funny,” JaeNa sarcastically said.

                “I just accompany my grandma somewhere near here. Then she asked me to leave.” MinWoo said.

                “Ah…”

                “So, are you heading home?”

                “Deh.”

                “Have you eaten lunch?”

                “Nope.”

                “Good! Come. I’ll treat you.” MinWoo held the two plastic bags from JaeNa and they started walking. “Thanks.” JaeNa uttered.

                JaeNa gets something from the plastic bag she’s holding. It was a pack of Hershey’s. She opened it and started eating the chocolate. *ah! Heaven* she thought at her first bite. *thanks to MinWoo I was able to eat my dearest chocolate now* she thought smiling.

                “You’re eating the dessert first?” MinWoo noticed her eating and asked.

                “JaeNa stuck her tongue out. “I want to eat it now. You got a problem with that?!” she said. MinWoo didn’t answer anymore.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

                “Ah! The food was awesome!” JaeNa said holding her tummy. She let out a burp. They just finished eating and now seating in front of each other in the restaurant. “I’m so full,” she let out a burp again. “Haha… so embarrassing,” she laughed at her own foolishness. Then she took a sip at her strawberry fruit shake.

                MinWoo just watch her, smiling to himself. JaeNa noticed his stare, “What? Do I look very foolish?” she asked.

                MinWoo shook his head, “No. In fact, you looked so cute there, drinking your favorite fruit shake.”

                “That’s good.” JaeNa smiled at him. “At least, I looked foolishly cute,” then se laughed.

                MinWoo’s heart skipped a beat. *there’s really no denying it* he thought as he continued staring at JaeNa. *I’m really falling for her hard and fast* he smiled at that thought and let out a sigh. *how can’t I fall for her? She’s the cutest, most wonderful, sincere, free-spirited, kind and charming girl I have ever met. Well… she can be stubborn sometimes. But still…* he crossed his arms over his chest.

                “Don’t look at me like that.” JaeNa said as she noticed MinWoo’s stare at her. *his stare makes my body so uncomfortable*

                “Don’t look at you like what?” MinWoo asked, his eyes never leaving JaeNa’s face.

                “You’re making me uncomfortable…” *especially my heart*

                “Don’t look at you like what JaeNa-ah?” MinWoo asked again.

                “Don’t… don’t look at me like… like…” JaeNa’s heart was thumping like crazy. Her eyes met MinWoo’s gaze. MinWoo let out his most charming smile. His smile almost made JaeNa’s heart melt. *oh my shocks! I can’t be feeling this way for him* “…like… like you like me.”

                “So what if I’m looking at you like I like you JaeNa-ah?” *I need to tell her how I feel*

                “I said stop it,” JaeNa said in a low voice. “Stop it or I’ll leave.”

                MinWoo let out a frustrated sigh. “I can’t.”

                “You can’t?”

                “Yes, I can’t. I can’t stop looking at you,” he just continued staring at her. JaeNa didn’t say anything. As if waiting for MinWoo’s next words. “I can’t because…”

                “Because?” JaeNa’s heart is beating faster. *his heart has the same beat as mine. I can hear it. I possibly know his reason but still, for some reason, I want him to say it. I want to hear it coming from his mouth*

                “Because you’re the most pleasant person to look at,” MinWoo sincerely said. “And… the only one that my heart sees is… you.”

                *this… this can’t be happening. I know it’s possible that that’s what he’s going to say, but… he can’t be falling for me. He shouldn’t be feeling the same way that I do. Ottoke? What am I going to do?* she didn’t say anything.

                “JaeNa-ah… did you hear what I just said?”

                “Deh,” was all JaeNa could say.

                “Joahae JaeNa-ah, I really do,” he sincerely said.

                JaeNa’s eyes grew wide in shock. *did he just say… joahae?*

                “JaeNa-ah.”

                JaeNa stood up, still looked so shocked. “I… I need to… go… uhm…” she picked up her grocery bags.

                “JaeNa-ah… please,” JaeNa looked at him. “I’ll take you home.”

                “No… no need to do that. I can go home alone,” she was about to take her first step when MinWoo held her arm. He also stood up.

                “JaeNa-ah,” he said in a low, pleading voice.

                “MinWoo… jebal. I need to go…” she said, not looking at MinWoo. He slowly loses his grip at JaeNa’s arm and JaeNa left without another word.

                “MinWoo sat down again. He buried his face in his palms and let out another frustrated sigh.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

                KiBum curiously frowned, “What are you doing there JaeNa-ah”

                “Nothing.” JaeNa said, not even looking at KiBum. “I just felt some kind of… well, thirsty.” Blood is dripping from the side of her lips.

                KiBum looked at the dining table. Grocery bags were placed on top of the table, so as empty blood bags. The blood bags were scattered on the table, there were also some on the floor. Blood can also be seen all over the place. JaeNa was holding another blood bag in her left hand as she sat on the chair. The bag was almost empty. KiBum shook his head, “You’re such a mess,” he said.

                JaeNa looked at him, with her burning fire like red eyes. “Mianhe oppa… I’ll clean it later.”

                KiBum sighed, “Satisfied?”

                JaeNa shook her head and sighed, “Ani. Not yet.”

                “Come here.” KiBum commanded.

                JaeNa looked at him and stood up, her eyes were still burning. She walked and stopped in front of him. KiBum tilted his head, exposing his neck to her. JaeNa opened , her fangs showed. She bit KiBum’s neck and started drinking his blood.

                “Drink as much as you want JaeNa-ah.” KiBum whispered as he hugged JaeNa.

                JaeNa did what she was told. *MinWoo*

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

kyaa!! i updated again!! hoho.. ^.^

i realized it was hard writing two fanfics at the same time...

but it was all worth it... ^.^

and................

Blood! I love blood!!!! (^.^)v

 

read my new fic if you guys have time to spare.. ^.^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/171038/coffee-princess--ren-nuest-minhyun-minren

 

comment and subscribe... ^^ thanks for reading...