Chappie 4

Forbidden Blood

 

                JaeNa and SooYeon get back to their classroom because their next subject is about to start.

                “Is everything okay?” Kwangmin asked as the two girls entered the room.

                SooYeon just smiled. “Yeah.”

                “I know your name now. Nice to meet you JaeNa.” Smiles. Minwoo offered a shakehand.

                *oh no! His scent is coming to my nose again!* JaeNa started to breath harshly.

                Minwoo noticed her breathing. “Are you alright JaeNa?” Minwoo is about to help JaeNa but she shouted.

                “Don’t come near me!” JaeNa immediately ran outside the classroom. The class is astounded by her shout.

                “What happened?” Kwangmin asked.

                “I don’t know.” Minwoo answered. “ I better go follow her.”

                “No! Don’t follow her. You’ll just worsen things.” SooYeon said. Minwoo stayed.

                Then, Mr. Im, their history teacher walked inside the classroom. The students get back on their seats.

                “I see you have a new classmate.” Mr. Im said while looking at Minwoo. “By the way, I’ve got the results of your test yesterday.” Mr. Im looked so irritated. “As usual, Miss Seo JaeNa got the highest score, 95/100. *it’s always been her!*“Here’s her paper.” No one get the paper. “Oh, she’s absent?”

                “She just went to the clinic Sir, she has a headache.” SooYeon said.

                “Okay then, just give the paper to her Miss Kang.” Mr. Im handed JaeNa’s paper to SooYeon.

                *why is she like that?* Minwoo thought. *yesterday night, at first she’s nice to me, then, she ran away. Now, she’s like irritated at me or something. I mean, what the heck is wrong with her? I just wanted to be friends with her.*Minwoo fell into a deep thought.

                The class started and Mr. Im started lecturing. While JaeNa is at the building’s rooftop.

                *what am I gonna do?*JaeNa lies there, staring at the blue sky, with one hand on her forehead. *I can’t run away from him forever. He’s my classmate for pete’s sake!* Sigh. *ottoke? I wish oppa is here to help me.*JaeNa closed her eyes.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

                The class ended. It’s time to go home…

                “JaeNa did not come back.” Kwangmin said. “I wonder what happened to her.”

                “Ahm, SooYeon…“Minwoo started to say. “… does  JaeNa hate me or does she have a problem with me? Please tell me.”

                “MianheyoMinwoo… it’s better if you don’t know.” Sigh. “I wish I could tell you, but I can’t. there are things that have no explanations.” SooYeon answered. With that last statement, SooYeon left the classroom.

                Kwangmin tap Minwoo’s shoulder before he follows SooYeon. “Wait up SooYeon-ah!”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

                JaeNa went home early. It’s almost lunchtime.

                “Huh? Why are the lights open?” she said as she went inside the apartment. There is some noise coming from the kitchen. She walks toward the kitchen. “SooYeon-ah, is that you?” At the kitchen, she saw a guy cooking,the guy is facing the pantry, his back facing JaeNa. Suddenly, the guy looked back at JaeNa.

                “Oh, you’re here already.” The guy greeted JaeNa with a warm smile.

                “K-kibum oppa?”JaeNa is so surprised to see Kibum.

                Kibum just smiled. “How are you nae agi?”

                “Oppa!” JaeNa hurriedly ran towards Kibum and hugged him. Kibum hugged her back. “I’ve missed you! Why are you here? When did you arrive? Are you going to stay for long? How have you been?”

                “Whoa! Whoa! You have so many questions. Let me finish with my cooking first, please?”

                “Oh, mianhe.” JaeNa started to unhug Kibum. She sat down at the dining table’s chair and watch Kibum as he continued cooking. “What are you cooking oppa?”

                “Your favorite.”

                “Jeongmallo? Ah… I missed your cooking.”

                “I also brought you your favorite strawberry chocolate cake.” Kibum said as he set up the food on the table.

                JaeNa’s eyes widened in surprise.“Really? Did you bake it?”

                “Ne. It’s in the refrigerator.”

                JaeNa quickly ran towards the refrigerator. Truly said, the cake was there. “Oh my gosh! It looks so delicious.” JaeNa turned to Kibum. “You are really the best, oppa!”

                “I know.” Kibum put the last plate on the table. “Come on, let’s eat. You can eat that cake later.” Both of them sat down facing each other. They started eating.

                “So, oppa… why are you really here? You’re not going to show up if it’s not important.” JaeNa asked.

                Kibum smiled mischievously. “I wanted to see you.”

                “I don’t believe you.”

                Kibum’s smile turns into laughter. “You really knew me…”

                “So??” JaeNa sounded impatient.

                “Well, the council sent me here. They wanted me to look after you, and to remind you about your obligatons.”

                “Look after me… I’m not a baby. And besides, I have told them that I don’t want to do that obligation.”

                “I know… but, it’s good that I’m the one that they sent here…”

                “Promise you’ll never force me to do things that I don’t like?”

                “Promise…”

                “Okay then…” JaeNa smiled sweetly. “Let’s eat…” the two of them continued eating.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

                At Minwoo’s home… The house belongs to her grandmother. Minwoo is currently at their garden, reading a book, a spell book when his mind suddenly wanders off.

                *I wish I knew what her problem is* Minwoo kept thinking about JaeNa.

                “Yah! No Minwoo! Didn’t I told you to study that book? Why is your mind wandering at somewhere?!” a lady shouted.

                “Ah.. Halmoni… keke.. mianhe…” he continued reading.

                “Have you learned something?” JungHwa, his grandmother asked.

                “Ne.”

                “Show me.”

                Minwoo got up and went infront of a wilted plant. “Poanum ukalmi yahung… poanum ukalmi yahung… poanum ukalmi yahung…” he said. The wilted plant become alive again. The leaves turn back to color green.

                “Good! You’re learning fast. Can you show me anything else?”

                “Teerhtel eefbir… teerhtel eefbir… teerhtel eefbir…” Minwoo said, just then, the plant went on fire.

                “Wonderful... now, put off the fire.”

                “Eefporbist… eefporbist… eefporbist…” the fire went off, the plant was burned, it was all colored black.

                “Good. Keep on reading that book. Once you’ve learned all the spells in that book, I’ll teach you more difficult spells.” Halmoni said.

                Minwoo smiled. “Kamsahamnida halmoni! I thought it would be difficult to learn the spells but it’s not that difficult as I thought it would be.”

                “There are more difficult spells than you thought. If only your father did not take you away when my daughter died. You would have known all the spells by now.” Halmoni’s eyes saddened. “The night that your mother died, the memory keeps on coming back to me, Minwoo. I feel so stupid because I could not do anything to save her.”

               (AN: halmoni’s daughter is Minwoo’s mother)

                “It wasn’t your fault halmoni…” there was anger in Minwoo’s eyes and voice. “Those stupid vampires are the ones responsible for my mother’s death. They killed her.”

                “Minwoo… nae Sonja…”

                “And I am going to kill them all…”

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

              i am very sorry! T.T

              it's almost a month since i last updated the story...

              jeongmal mianhe! please forgive me...

              i'll try to update whenever i can....

 

please do leave a comment regarding the story...

i wanna know what you think about it...

kamsahamnida! ^.^