Thinking out loud

Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So, honey, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

*****

6:00 A.M:

The air conditioner buzzed in its silent hum as she snuggled close to him in her sleep. They had fallen asleep talking about nothing and everything. But as the morning grew close to dawn, the temperature inside made her feel cold making her snuggle closer to him, nuzzling her head into his chest.

He woke up, sleepy-eyed as he felt something burrow its head into his chest. It took his subconcsious a while to realise that the "thing" burrowing into his chest was not Saja, but Shin Hye. He laughed sleepily as he pulled his sleeping girl closer still and wrapped his arms around her, pulling the duvet over them. She nuzzled closer to him mumbling something sleepily. 

He kissed her forehead as he brushed her hair away from her face mumbling silent "Love you"s into her ear as she smiled in her sleep and held on to him tighter. 

Dawn smiled upon the two sleeping sweethearts as they held on to each other with sweet dreams.

****

8:00 A.M:

She woke up before him because of the cold air conditioning. He had pulled her into his arms sometime during the night, keeping her warm. However, the two of them being too sleepy to actually find the remote for the air conditioner and raise the temperature, had simply stuck to each other seeking warmth together. Finally she got up, unable to bear the cold, found the remote on his bedside table, switched the AC off, and walked to the bathroom rubbing her arms and stared at her reflection in the bathroom mirror as she picked up the toothbrush that she kept there. After almost a month, she looked relaxed, like she had a night of good restful sleep, which of course, she had had, after so long. He really was her miracle. She smiled at her reflection, fixed her hair and walked back into the bedrrom, still cold.

He was sleeping peacefully in the center of the huge bed. She smiled as she slid under the blanket from his side of the bed and cuddled up close to him. Sensing her close to him, he turned around to face her as she slid her arms around his warm body.

He opened one of his eyes and scrunched his nose and groaned as the sunlight hit his eye.

She laughed. "Good morning, sleepyhead."

"Mmm..." He tugged her closer and snuggled his face into her hair. "You smell so good." He murmured. 

She ran her fingers through his hair, and touched his cheek as he opened his eyes, looked at her and smiled. "You look so good," She whispered.

"Good morning Shin Hye-ya. I missed you Shin Hye-ya."
She laughed and kissed his nose.

"Me too, ddochi. Me too."

****

10:00 A.M:

 

They sat on his sofa, with bowls of cereal and fruit and orange juice as he caught up with the sitcoms that he had missed. All the while, while he had been gone, DOTS had apparently become a rage. He could see why from all the reruns on TV. The character of the Captain was cheesy and y at the same time and both the actors had pulled the script really well. 

"Woah," he said starting at the TV as Yoo Si Jin pulled off his charms with Kang Mo Yeon, "No wonder the captain has got all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter