Bang Bang

Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She got a body like an hourglass
But I can give it to you all the time
She got a booty like a Cadillac
But I can send you into overdrive oh
You've been waiting for that
Stop, hold up, swing your bat
See anybody could be bad to you,
You need a good girl to blow your mind, yeah"

She had been humming Big Bang's Bang Bang Bang since she woke up that morning. She had fallen asleep at his house, and knowing him, he hadn't woken her up and instead put her to bed without waking her up. Typical Sukie. 

She had woken up, texted her Omma that she was with him, lest she worried, and played with Saja and fed him breakfast while her sleepyhead boyfriend was still fast asleep. 

She went in to his room to wake him up, but he looked so peaceful and angelic that she didn't have the heart to wake him up. She had ended up tucking him in and kissing his forehead as he nuzzled further into his pillow.

Sleepy ddochi, she thought to herself, and smiled.

She wandered about his living room wondering what to do while little Saja followed her around wagging his tail. And her eyes fell on his carpet where he had dropped chips the night before. 

"I could clean up!!" She thought with glee. At least that meant she would have enough time to kill until he woke up.

Finding the robotic vacuum cleaner was easy. He loved that thing. He loved chasing around it as it sweeped the floors. She found it extremely adorable. Half of the days he was like this little kid trapped in a really hot grown up's body. The rest of the time, especially since they started dating, he was this naughty little predatory feline who loved to to the brink of her control.

 She smiled as she switched on the vacuum cleaner and set it swirling around the room. Finding a duster in one of his service closets, she her work mode while she went humming across the room. 

 "Bang bang bang..." She hummed. Finding her earphones in her bag, she searched her playlist for the Big Bang song, only to discover that she didn't have it. "Not to worry," she muttered to herself, "Let's search YouTube!"

Only YouTube had other plans. 

The first option showed a video for a song called Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj. 

She thought to herself, "Ooooh, let's listen to this!"

And then came out the scantily clad ladies shaking their "booties" to a song that was ridiculously catchy.


Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til ya (ah)
Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til ya (ah)

 Sooner than she knew she was humming along, watching the video for the second time. The duster lay forgotten on his coffee table as she tried out the steps, dancing around to the stupid lyrics of the song, giggling as she followed their dance steps. 


She might have let you ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter