Style I

Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Midnight, you come and pick me up, no headlights
Long drive, could end in burning flames or paradise

 

The radio belted out the Taylor Swift song with the catchy tune. The words made her smile.
She was waiting in her car, at the car park of her building. He was usually never late. Usual being the couple of dozen times that they had been doing this for the past four-five months. But then again who was she kidding. She saw him almost every other day. Their nightly rituals had become a thing.

Her phone buzzed. It was him. 

"Yeoboseo?" she said picking up his call.

"Is this Choi In Ha-shi?" Answered the deep voice at the other end of the line.

She smirked. "Anio. You must have the wrong number, Sir."

"Ah. I thought this was the right number. It's a pity really... You sound exactly like her. That sass..she hates her boyfriend. Gave me the wrong number," said the voice, sighing a deep sigh.

 "Well if you're anything like my boyfriend, you probably made her wait for too long in the cold car park. Maybe that's why she is mad at you..." She said, in a teasing voice.

He immediately reverted back to his normal voice. "Have you been waiting for too long? Why aren't you inside your car...? I'm so sorry. I'll be there in two minutes tops."

She laughed. "I am inside my car. But its still cold. I forgot my jacket upstairs..."

She heard him sigh. "Why do you do that?" He grumbled. "I'm almost there. Come outside."

She rubbed her arms as she hugged herself, stepping out of her car's relative warmth. It was mid summer, but the air was cold. She should have carried a jacket. She pulled her cap down, hiding her eyes from any prying cameras that might be nearby. Wearing shorts was a bad idea, she thought. 

Right as she stepped out onto the curb, she saw his black Porsche. It was parked across the street from her building. She smirked as she saw him look out of the window searching for her. 

Her duck.

She walked around to the passenger's side and got in. He was frowning at her. Or at least he was trying to. They had this thing. No matter how mad, they got at each other, the moment they met every little bickering fight disappeared. She would feel all bubbly and poof! He had that power to make her smile just by looking at her. Apparently, so did she.

"Annyeong, ddochi!" She stuck her tongue out a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter