Stolen

Moments


Stolen

 

 

 

" Ah, my face is all red. Its just like the time I was waiting for you on WGM. Oppa are you sure I look ok?" 

She was looking in the mirror as I drove. We were on our way to my parents house. Today was the day I was introducing her to them and my sister. Her face was cutely red as she had her little panic attack. My mom was probably having her own mini meltdown as well. She had been asking me to bring Ahyoung around since I told her we were officially dating. 

" You look gorgeous, and please don't worry they will love you."

" Really? Oppa tell me again what are they like." I smiled as I reached for her hand with my free hand. 

" Ok, well my dad is just like me, quiet. He looks like hes mean haha but he is beyond kind. My mom, she is very outgoing and loves to smile, she will probably show you all my baby pictures and tell you all my embarrassing stories. As for my sister, I think the both of you will get along well even if she is older. She is just as bubbly as you."  She was starting to calm down a bit, I gave the back of her hand a kiss. 

" See nothing to worry about, If anything I should be the one being worried haha."

" Haha you? Why?"

" They will probably like you more than me now."

" Haha now your just being silly oppa." I got her smiling again though. I loved it when she did. It wasn't fake, her smile was bright and innocent. We pulled up to the house and it faltered. 

" Ready?" She looked at me wide eyed. Closing the distance between us I gave her a light kiss, hoping to calm her a bit. We walked in together hand in hand. Greeting us first was Haerong, body wiggling and tail wagging. Ahyoung let go of me and picked him up. Next was my mom her arms spread wide for a hug.

" Omo! your finally here. Oh look at how beautiful you are." She hugged Ahyoung completely ignoring me. I walked past them and went to stand next to my dad. He looked up at me and pat my back with a gentle smile on his face. That was enough for me he approved.

" Oh, hello , um, um..." She was so flustered.

" You can just call me mom." My mom said excitedly. 

" Haha ok, hi mom." My mom loved it and gave her another hug. 

" See I told you they would love you more than me." I teased. My mom quickly hugged me as if finally remembering I was also there.

" Haha don't be silly oppa."

" Ahyoungie this is my dad." She shyly said hello and my dad. Dad surprising me when he also went for a hug. 

" Hello, so your the one who stole my sons heart."

" Omo!, is dad being cheesy again?" My sister walked in giving me a quick hug before moving to Ahyoungs side.

" Hello Ahyoung-ssi you can call me unnie, if you'd like."

" Haha hello unnie." 

Just like that she had already stolen their hearts. It was a beautiful picture seeing them all surround her with smiles. Ahyoung's being the brightest. I took my phone out and took a picture. Everyone eventually calmed down enough to let her in. We sat side by side on the couch.

" Oh, oppa we should do our greetings." I agreed. My parents and sister sat on the floor in front of us, as we bowed. I had never seen my mom just beaming with happiness like this. Same with my dad. We all sat back down on the couches.

" Ahyoung-ie brought you guys something." I handed them the bags she had brought.

" I hope you like them."

" Couple scarves! omo and in our favorite color thank you Ahyoung-ie." My mom happily wrapped the scarf around her neck.

" Aww thank you I love red." My sister also wrapped hers around her neck.

" Its starting to get cold, I hope they keep you warm." 

" We love them thank you." My dad brightly smiled at her, as if she was the cutest thing in the world. Which she was. Eventually my mom and sister whisked Ahyoung away and left me and my dad alone. They were probably already telling her everything embarrassing they could think of, and showing her pictures. I could hear them laughing together. 

" What do you think dad?" I was really curious.

 I don't think I have told you this before, but I'm so proud of you son. You have always chased what you wanted and have accomplished so much on your own.  I think you look happier, and if that cute girl is the one that is making you a better person, you should hurry and make her your wife." My heart swelled with my dad's words. I probably looked like a fool the way I was smiling. Me and my dad have never really been vocal of our feelings. It has always been my mom or sister, who would just ley it all out for us to see. 

" Thank you dad." I hugged him, like I used to when I was a little kid. When he felt like a giant in my arms, now for some reason he felt smaller to me. Was it that I finally felt like the man I wanted to be for my dad? The man he had so many times inspired me to be as a kid looking up to him. 

" Come on let go see what their up to, im sure your mom is already showing her your pictures."  I cringed a bit, haha I didn't even know why since we already knew every inch of each others body by now.  Dad and I walked in to find the three of them sitting at the table. Ahyoung-ie in the middle as they looked at my photo album. All three looked up at us and laughed.

" Oppa you were so cute!" Ahyoung bit her bottom lip to keep herself from laughing any more. Curious I walked over and glanced at the picture. I had forgotten about this picture and for a good reason. I was probably around five, wearing one of the dresses my sister had forced me in to. My hair in pig tails and my lips smeared with lipstick I had tried so hard to remove. 

" Ah! mom you promised you would get rid of it." 

" I know but I just couldn't, look at just how cute you looked."  

" You would have been such a cute little sister. I forgive you though you brought me a cuter one." As much as I wanted to be mad at her I couldn't. They day went on and the more I fell in love with Ahyoung. Her and my mom had become so adorably close and my sister couldn't stop giving me little hints here and there of how much she approved. My dad looked just as happy and in love as they were. During dinner the table was full of laughter and talk. I think my mom liked that the best. Usually it would have been just her and my sister talking while me and my dad listened. It had gotten to be so late that my dad insisted we stayed the night. Ahyoung happily agreed. 

" Wow oppa, today was so much fun." She said as she cuddled closer under the covers.

" I told you nothing to worry about. They love you." I hugged her closer.

" Really?"

" Eung, I don't know how you do it."

" Do what?"

" Steal the hearts of everyone I care about, Steal my heart over and over again. I love you Ahyoung-ie." She hugged me closer if that was even possible in the position we were in.

" Can you feel my heart oppa?" I actually could It beat as fast as mine.

" Eung."

" Only you make my heart beat like this oppa. I love you my Jonghyun-ie."

I kissed her. Kissed her with every bit of me I possibly could. Giving her every little last bit of my heart she hadn't stolen yet. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wah I had so much fun writing this. I really hope you guys like it. Thank you for your comments too, they really make me want to keep writing. ^-^