Wedding dress

Moments

 


Wedding dress

 

 

 

  I lay on our bed. I couldn't sleep again and this time Jong wasn't here to help me sleep. Oppa had been gone for almost two years. Sure I saw him on his breaks but it felt like there was never enough time spent together. I felt so empty when he had to leave, and his calls only made me miss his voice more. With a sigh and a bit of resignation I got up, taking his letters out from the night stand next to the bed. Setting the rest aside I held on to his first letter to me. 

 

My dear Ahyoung-ie,

Its only been a week but I miss you so much. It seems I fit really well with the military life so far...

Well besides the waking up part. Mom told me her and dad helped you move in to my place our place.

I wish I was there. Actually I wish this enlistment would be over already. I want nothing more than to just hold you in my arms... 

 

I put the letter down, reading them wasn't helping. Two more weeks. Two more weeks and I would have him here with me. We will have our wedding and then go to New Zealand for our honey moon. Oppa and I had been planning on going since we had gone to Bali during our WGM days. I felt my face form a smile. We would really be married this time. Jong oppa my husband, who would have thought a show would introduce me to the love of my life. Actually I never really pictured my life to have gone the way it has. Girls day was over, we never really disbanded, but we all had our own careers now. I'm happy we are still as close as ever though. I'm doing more acting now, and I even have my own radio show. I couldn't ask for more, Jong oppa is was still popular, even if he is still serving. There was already so many news articles announcing his leave and our wedding. That was another thing to be thankful for. Our fans had reacted so well to the announcement of our getting married. Which reminds me, I had my last fitting for my dress tomorrow. I lay back down and closed my eyes. I have to sleep.

 


" Wow look at you eyes! you didn't get any sleep huh?" I put my sunglasses back on as I walked in the shop with Hyeri.

" Yeah, I just had so much on my mind."

" Haha and I bet it was all about your Jong oppa, Oh which reminds me, what is brother in law going to wear?"

" Seajun oppa is going to take care of it, actually he's supposed to meet us here." Like if he knew we were talking about him he walked right in.

" Hi oppa" 

" Hi Ahyoung, hi Hyeri."  Hyeri cutely waved to him.

" Did you already try your dress on?"

" No we just got here ourselves, Let me go talk to them, see if they are ready." I was shown to a dressing room where my dress was ready. One of the attendants helped me in to it. 

" Wow just look at how beautiful you look, your husband to be is a very lucky man."  I politely smiled at her and thanked her. 

" Oh let me go get the veil."  I was left alone. I looked in the mirror. The dress fit like a glove, hugging me tight with lace in all the right places. I loved it but would oppa like it? She came back with the veil before I could start questioning myself again. 

" Ah there its complete, ok are you ready to go show your guests?" I noded and followed her, where she stood me in front of these white curtains. She fixed my hair and the veil, then counted to three and opened the curtains.

" Omo! unnie you look ..."

" Like an angel."

" Do you guys like it? Its not to tight? Should I cover up my shoulders?" 

" No! What are you talking about? Its perfect!"

" Yes, believe me you will have Jong jaw dropped and wide eyed." 

" Omo, Omo, look your even making my eyes teary. I cant wait for the wedding."

" Hyeri dont, your going to make me cry!."

" No dont, you will get the dress wet."

It took us a few minutes before we got ourselves together. I went back to change in to my clothes happier than ever. It felt so reassuring to have the dress approved by them. Afterwards Seajun oppa showed me different tuxes he had in mind for Jong. We picked out the perfect one, at least what I thought was perfect. We also even picked out a bow tie. Everything was starting to fall in to place and feeling more real now that I had my dress. I couldn't help but smile like a fool. Jong oppa was going to be my husband, and I his wife. I was more than excited to star a new future with him. To start our own little family. To begin the rest of our lives together. 

 

 

 

 

Hello!!! I know I haven't wrote anything in a while but im back now. ^-^ Its a little short but I hope you guys like it.