Birthday Wish

Moments

Birthday Wish

 

 

 

     The door bell rang, and my heart beat was fast and loud in my ears. I had prepared the whole day for just her. Ahyoung was busy shooting a drama, so I only had today to celebrate her birthday with her. It would only be me and her at my place. I even cooked for her, something she had been asking me for a while now. I opened the door. There she stood with her beautiful smile, her hair down in waves. She wore black shorts and a white button up shirt a size to big tucked in at the front. The memory of her asking me if guys liked girls in white button ups came to mind making me laugh.

" Why are you laughing?" I held her close and kissed her forehead before answering.

" You are impossibly beautiful."

" Oh, are you just saying that cause its my birthday?"

" No, why would I lie to my princess Ahyoung-ie."

Ok now he really was playing with me. This was our third time celebrating my birthday together. Ever since the show, he had called me Princess Ahyoung on my birthday just like the first time I had asked him to. 

" So are you going to let me in or are we going to just stay here?"

" Of course come in Princess Ahyoung-ie, please excuse my getting distracted by your beauty."

" Haha your excused."

Truth was I was a bit distracted by him too. He wore a knit sweater in that dark blue I love seeing him in, and white pants that fit just right in all the right places. He shot me that irresistible smile of his as he saw where my eyes where going. Then moved behind me carefully covering my eyes with one hand as the other held my lower back guiding me in. I could hear him pull out a chair and then he sat me, with his one hand still covering my eyes.

" Ok ready? Open your eyes."  He moved his hand and I opened my eyes to a beautiful candle lit dinner.

" Omo! oppa did you do all this? It so beautiful."  He kissed the top of my head from still behind me, then made his way to his seat in front of me.

" Eung, I even cooked your favorite stake. Today is all about Princess Ahyoung-ie."

Her face lit up at my words. We happily ate as she told me about her day. Told me about all the birthday congratulations she had received. I loved watching her talk. The faces and expressions she made were so adorable. 

" Oh Im so full oppa, see I told you, you would make a good cook."

" Really your full? I did have a cake, but..."

" Haha I think I have a little bit of room."

" Haha do you? Alright then."

Oppa brought out a cake lit by candles as he cutely sang happy birthday for me. I felt like I was smiling like a fool the whole time.

" Make a whish?" 

I closed my eyes. My wish. I wish you will stay by my side like this forever. I opened my eyes and blew out the candles. We ate some cake as he tried to make me tell him what my wish was to no avail. 

" Ok now I'm Really full haha."

" Ready for what is next then?"

" There is more?"

" Eung."

" Im ready then haha."

" Alright If Princess Ahyoung-ie would please follow me in to the living room."  I followed him, but was a bit confused at what I saw.

" Oh, what is this?"

" Princess Ahyoung-ie has been working really hard, so I will give you a foot bath. Just like you always wanted." I was giggling like a little girl the whole time. His touch was so light and tender. At one point he even looked up and softly said.

" Otte?" I laughed remembering the drama, and how much I had bugged him because of how he had asked, otte to the actress. A the same time though the butterflies in my stomach fluttered like crazy. How did Jong always manage to make me fall even more in love with him every time. He carefully dried my feet and stood up holding his hand out to me.

" What? There is more?" He shook his head yes as he swept me off my feet. Carrying me to his room bridal style.

The room was only lit by candles and on his bed were rose petals in the shape of a heart. I found it really adorable how romantic he could be. Remembering little details about the show and recreating them. As is to show me what he really wanted to do but held himself back because of the show. He put me down in the middle of the bed and walked away.

" Where are you going?"

" Wait here." He said as he disappeared in to his closet.

I took one last look at the ring as I tried to steady my heart, and with a deep breath I went back to the room. She sat still at the edge of my bed looking adorably confused.

" Where did you go oppa?" 

" I had to go get something"

" What?" Her eyes looked at me questioningly, but never leaving my eyes. 

" You know you steal my beating heart every time you look at me like that."

" W-What are you t-talking about oppa?" I kneeled in front of her.

" That was the first thing I loved about you, everyone has always told me how burdened they are by the way I looked at them when talking. Not you though. You always look back at me with those beautiful big eyes of yours." Her cheeks blushed.

" When I think about you, I know that no one will ever hold my heart as you do. I cant imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to. I know your the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. Kim Ahyoung-ssi. Princess Ahyoung-ie, will you be my wife once again?"

My eyes were teary and the butterflies were at war with my stomach. I Opened and closed my mouth a couple of times. My brain not working, when all my heart was trying to say was yes. Was it possible my wish could come true so fast. Eventually my brain got it together.

" Y-Yes, yes, yes, yes!." I kissed him with every yes. He pulled back and reached for my left hand.

" Thank you." He said as he put the most beautiful perfect ring on my finger. I kissed him again with tears in my eyes. Whispering I love you with every break in our kiss. I wanted him closer though, I wanted to feel his arms around me. I tugged at his sweater and he obediently took it off. His muscles lit perfectly with the light of the candles. I struggled with my shirt, the buttons not cooperating. He calmly and delicately ed each one for me, leaving a trail of small kisses across the opening of my shirt. I purposely wore my black lace bra he loved so much our first time together. His smile widening as I shrugged out of the white shirt. I stood up bringing him with me.

She turned us around pushing me on the bed our places switched. She backed away as she slipped out of her shorts giving me the perfect view of the rest of her black lace ensemble. Ahyoung never seized to surprise me. She could be the cutest most adorable girl one moment then be the iest most alluring woman the next. I loved every waking moment I had with her. Her accepting to be my wife filled me with nothing but joy and anticipation for our future. I pulled her back to bed with me, showing her how much I love her.

   I woke up to the feeling of Jong's arms around me. I was cuddled to his chest in our favorite sleeping position. I loved waking up to the beat of his heart. It wasn't the first time I had woken up with us wrapped together like this. Somehow the feeling today was new. The sun that filtered through the curtains and hit my hand on his chest making my ring shine. A smile automatically forming on my face, remembering his lovely words last night. How lucky was I. I couldn't wait to start our future. Raising our children and growing old together. I cuddled closer still sleepy.

" I love you my Hong Jonghyun." 

 

 

 

 

Happy valentines day!! haha a day early but still, I hope you enjoy this one-shot.