Mrs. Hong Ahyoung

Moments


Mrs. Hong Ahyoung

 

 

 

 

1 week before the wedding

" Are we almost there?" We had been in the plane for almost 14 hours.

" We will land in about hour, take another nap it will go by faster." 

" Im not tired..."  She said that but her eyes were already beginning to flutter shut. It was times like these she seemed so much like a child to me. It was adorably cute how much she refused to sleep, just like a stubborn little girl. This moment reminded me so much of the time we were on our way to Bali. Falling asleep yet still insisting to finish her food. It was one of the times I caught myself thinking how much I wanted to stay by her side forever. Being next to her to catch those naturally cute moments of hers. How lucky was I that she for some reason ended up loving me as much as I love her. Now she was going to be my wife and I her husband. (bing, bing) The flight attendant came on instructing us to put our belts on for landing. I woke Ahyoung and helped her put hers on before doing mine.

" What time is it?"

" 8am, We don't have to meet with Koo hyung till 3, we can stop by the hotel then go sight seeing if you want. Go see all the spots where spiderman was filmed." We walked hand in hand to luggage claim. The drive to the hotel wasn't that long a drive but we got to see a lot on the way. Ahyoung excitedly pointing me to look at whatever caught her interest. Once in the hotel though it seemed all that energy she had in the taxi was gone.

" Are you sure you don't want to go out? Get food?" 

" Im actually not hungry, can we just sleep for a little before we go see Koo oppa?" I agreed and we cuddled in bed, Ahyoung easily falling back asleep, as I struggled, worry keeping me awake. Ahyoung had been like this for a few days now, but she had been eating well until now. Her not being hungry was strange. Or maybe it was just the plane ride and the time difference? Yeah that made sense. I set the alarm and hugged her closer to me as my eyes closed.

I woke up to the sound of an alarm going off and my stomach grumbling. I was hungry but I also felt kind of sick. Just the thought of food made me want to run to the bathroom. Which I did, waking Jong in the process. 

" Ahyoung? Are you ok?"  He asked, voice still full of sleep but concern still being there. He carefully held on to my hair as I threw my guts out. 

"Im alright oppa, promise." He wanted to take me to the doctor but I had insisted on still meeting with Koo oppa. The throwing up had me worried earlier but after I was left alone while he got my tooth brush did it make sense. I had gotten really sick a few days before oppa got out of the army. Not wanting it to ruin his coming home, I went to the doctor for some antibiotics. Once he was home I was too excited to remember my birth control wouldn't work and he didn't use protection. It was possible I could be pregnant. 

" I'm sure Koo hyung will understand...."

" Ah! Jonghyun-ah I'm fine, the food I ate on the plane just didn't agree with me thats all, look I promise we will go to the doctor if I feel worse." I gave him my puppy eyes. He looked at me for a good minute then sighed as he agreed. I happily hugged him.

" Wow, you two really changed haha. Your able to do skinship now."

" Koo oppa!"

" Ready for your wedding pictures?"

 

3 days before the wedding

" Are you leaving already?"  

" Yup, give me a kiss." He kissed me as I opened the front door.

" Have fun with my mom (kiss) and say hi to your mom for me (kiss)."

" I will bye oppa."

I was full of nerves and excitement as I drove to the restaurant. My mom had come all the way from Ulsan to meet with me and Jong's mom. I wanted to meet with them both to tell them the news. I took a deep breath as I walked in. They were already seated and talking when I showed up. I hugged them both and sat down.

" So what was so important I had to rush down from Ulsan honey." 

" Are you and Jong alright?"

" Omo! yes haha were fine, actually more than fine."

" Well?"

" Haha mom!...actually I wanted to tell you both something...Jong oppa doesn't know yet." They both looked at me wide eyed. I was sure they had already guessed but they let me finish.

" You know how I got sick in New York, well when we came back I went to the doctor." I pulled out the small sonogram picture they had given me and placed it on the table for them to see.

" Oh my god Ahyoung-ie really!."

" This is yours honey?"

" Eung, Im two weeks pregnant, haha." They both cheered and hugged me surprising the people around us. They quickly sat down once they noticed all eyes were on us. 

" Omo honey Im so happy for you both."

" Me too! When do you plan on telling Jong?"

​" Before the wedding for sure, He will notice something is up when I wont drink any alcohol." 

Lunch was spent happily. They both gave me tips on how to take care of myself, and what to eat. I had never seen them so happy. They also promised to keep it a secret for a while. Now the only thing left was to tell Jong.

 

1 day before the wedding

" Haha I thought you said we should wait till our honey moon." He lay on top of me his head resting on my stomach. 

" I know, but I just couldn't wait."

" Oppa."

" Eung."

" I have to tell you something." He raised his head our eyes meeting.

" What is it?"  He sounded a bit worried. Not changing our positions I reached for the picture I had hidden in the night stand. I put it on my stomach faced down.  He flipped it over. I could see his confusion, then understanding what he was looking at, to his breathtakingly beautiful smile.

" Ahyoung-ie is, this..this real?"

" Eung, my Jong oppa is going to be an appa." He kissed my belly and then moved up and kissed me. I had to laugh.

" How long, I mean when did you know? Was this why you were sick in New York? Weren't you on birth control?"

" haha wait, wait. I'm two weeks pregnant.  I kind of had an idea when we were in New York.  I was sick before you came home and was on antibiotics. I was too happy to see you I forgot they mess with the birth control."

" So were having a baby?! "  I kissed him then snuggled close to him.

" Yes I have a little Jong peanut in my belly...Oppa..i love you."

" And I love you and our little peanut."

 

D-Day

   I stood at the entrance greeting the guests as the came in. So many of our friends and colleagues were able to make it. I was happy seeing all their faces but the one person I wanted to see the most was Ahyoung.  She was in a room taking pictures with our guests. I almost got in once but Hyeri and Minah caught me before I could see her. They had actually made my dad promise not to let me near her room. I was almost too relieved when they had told me to take my place at the alter. Park Hyun Bin hyung congratulating me as he took his spot at the alter as the MC. Me and Ahyoung were so happy when he accepted. We thought it would be funny to have him as the MC how he had been when we got married on the show. It was also a great surprise when Tae JinAh agreed to officiate for us again. Everyone took their place and the music began. 

Ahyoung literally took my breath away when I saw her. I loved when she wore white, but the dress with the veil. It was as if an angel was walking towards me. She wore that adorable shy smile of hers. Her cheeks flushed red. The music faded away and all I could hear was the loud beating of my heart. Our eyes like magnets automatically locked on to one another. The wedding went by like a haze. I only remembered saying I do and kissing her. The loud cheers bringing me back. I had her back bent in the same position from our supposed punishment so long ago. We both smiled clearly she found it funny too. We straightened up and waited for the MC to introduce the singers. Jinyoung noona went up first. She had always supported our marriage, even during the show. After her was Ailee once again singing beautifully for us. Once they were done we walked down the isle as our guest happily threw rice at us. Ahyoung holding my arm for support, holding on with a tight fist. I found it cute when she did that. For something we had planned and waited so long for, it went by fast. In no time the hall was cleared and we were off to the airport. It was not until we were in our seats in the plane that it hit us.

" So I'm officially Mrs. Hong Ahyoung, oppa I'm your wife!"

" I love the sound of that, my lovely wife Mrs. Hong Ahyoung."

 

 

 

 


Ah I hope you guys like it!! I really had fun imagining all this, really wishing that our Jong and Ahyoung got married in real life. ^-^