The Avengers

Moments

 

 


The Avengers

 

Hong Jonghyun, Kim Ahyoung, Lee Soohyuk, Kim YoungkwangBang Sungjoon, Kim Woobin 

 


                      

 

 

 " How about this one?"  Jong oppa sat on my bed looking at me as I went through my closet. 

" Or you can just wear this one?" He held up a black bikini. I had invited him over to help me pick out what to wear for our trip but he was being no help.

" Really? you want me to wear this around your friends?" His face quickly changed, he looked like a little kid when pouted like that, I had to laugh.

" Wear the one piece with the shorts...and that T-shirt over it all." 

" Haha your so cute when you get jealous like that oppa." 

" Wear what you did to Bali then...and I'm not jealous." He got up from his place and hugged me, picking me up to bring me closer to his face.

" I'm just being protective." He kissed me not letting me talk. I didn't mind though. He set me down on my bed kissing me along my jaw as I giggled.

" Ah Hong Jonghyun-ssi!! I asked you to come help me not distract me haha." With a sigh he let me go, we did eventually finish packing. After a couple of more interruptions that is. I was packed for two days and a night. Jong oppa had painstakingly planned for a trip for us. He was as he said officially introducing me to his friends. The show didn't count and I wasn't his girlfriend back then. Jong left and I tried to sleep. I was extremely nervous but excited at the same time.Closing my eyes I tried to will myself to sleep.

" Ready?" She looked nervous. I put her luggage in my car and we drove off. We were going to be staying at a pension near a lake we could do water sports at. She had been quite for most of the ride, which was not like her at all.

" Don't be nervous, you already met them a couple of times."

" Yeah but I haven't hung out with all of you together like this ." 

" Don't worry, you will have fun. Plus they really like you." It was actually them who bugged me to set this all up. Saying they had to hang out with my future real wife. We had only been dating for a year but they were already thinking of Ahyoung as their sister-in-law. 

" Really?"

" Yes, so no more worrying ok." She smiled brightly as she agreed. The rest of the way was as it should be. My cute Ahyoung being her bubbly self, telling me everything that was on her mind. The ride to the pension was actually pretty long, by the time we arrived Ahyoung had fallen asleep. She probably didn't even sleep well because of her nervousness. I was moving her hair away from her face, when a nock at the window scared me. I looked over to find Woobin looking at me with a " I caught you face".  I got out before he could wake her. 

" Wah do you always watch her sleep like that? haha. Your really in deep huh."

" Did you just get here too? It looks like the other guys are already here." I wasn't going to answer him.

" Dont change the subject." I kept staring at him like if I didn't know what he was talking about.

" Dont answer me then haha. Just to let you know though, I think its cute. Im glad you didn't let her get away." He said as he pulled his stuff out of the trunk of his car.

" Ah, why do you have to get all cheesy. Its too early for this." I still couldn't help but smile at his sincere comment though. I also got our stuff out of my trunk, when I closed it Ahyoung woke up. She looked around a bit confused, until she saw Woobin. He smiled and waved at her, as she got out of the car to say hi.

" Well hello there sleepy head."

" Haha, oh hi Bin oppa." She said with her voice still sleepy. Ahyoung looked around until she saw me.

" Oppa why didn't you wake me up?" 

" I was about to, we just got here so don't worry."

" Come on lets go inside, It looks like were the last ones to get here."

We walked in together to find Soohyuk and Youngkwang oppa asleep on the couch. Sungjoon oppa was sitting in a chair near by on his phone. He looked up and smiled at us. He put his finger to his lips shushing us as he made his way over to where we were standing.

" About time you guys got here."

" How long have they been asleep?"

" Long enough...Should we wake them?" He said with a mischievous smile.

" Lets scare them." At Jong's words they all looked at each other, then at the same time looked at me..

" Ahyoung-ie wanna help us?" They now looked at me expectantly.

" What if they get mad at me though?"

" Oh they wont."

" Even IF they did you have us three."

" We will be like your body guards haha."

" Alright, what do I do?" I couldn't say no with them looking at me like that.

Sungjoon oppa had gone back to his chair phone ready to record, while Jong stood in front of me and Woobin oppa stood to my left. I waited for their signal counted to three and then yelled as loud as I could. Youngkwang oppa actually screamed and fell to the floor, as Soohyuk oppa sat up eyes wide as he kept repeating the same thing over and over.

" What happened? What happened?" Woobin oppa was on the floor laughing, so was Sunjoon oppa as he tried to hold the phone steady.

" What the hell was that?" I poked my head out from behind Jong as I answered.

" Sorry I thought I saw a mouse." I hugged Jong oppa as I buried my face to his back hiding from them. I could feel him shake with laughter.

" Hahahahaha oh my god you need to marry this girl Jong."

" I haha second that haha."

" Ah! I swear you guys almost gave me a heart attack. I cant believe you guys used Ahyoung like that."

" Wah, I thought you liked me the best Ahyoung, how could you do this?" She peeked around me and giggled as she answered him.

" Sorry Kwang-ie oppa the only person I like the best is Jong." She hid again as she laughed, leaving Youngkwang dumbfounded and the rest of us laughing again."

" Ok I whole heartedly agree, the both of you do need to get married haha." Hearing them all say those words made me beyond happy. After things calmed down a bit we moved our stuff to the rooms and changed to our pool clothes. Eventually all of us ending up in the living room again.

" Alright should we head out then, the lake isn't to far a walk from here." We all walked together to the lake. Me and Jong oppa hand in hand, gaining us some looks from some of the guys. Then leading to Woobin and Sungjoon oppa holding hands and Soohyuk and Youngkwang oppa following along, swinging their hands like a lovely couple.

" Wah!! oppa do you think if we kiss they will copy that too?" I said feeling a bit playful, saying it just loud enough for them to hear.

" Hmm I don't know, lets try it." He leaned down and gave me a peck on my lips gaining complaints from the guys. The rest of the day went like that. I don't even know why I was so worried about being with all of them together. I honestly felt like part of their family now. I sat on the dock looking at Jong oppa on the water jets, trying to fly like iron man. Surprised when I felt someone sit next to me.

" Did I ever thank you Ahyoung?" Soohyuk oppa looked at me sincerely.

" Thank me? For what oppa?"

" For bringing Jonghyun-ie back." I was so confused, I guess it showed on my face, he explained a bit more. While the other guys sat near me as well.

" You know how this industry is, it was changing him, closing him off."

" I think the pressure was just getting to be to much for him." Youngkwang joined in.

" That and people judging him to easily."

" Thank you for not judging him as well but just accepting him." I was a bit overwhelmed by what they were telling me. It was a good overwhelmed though. 

" Wah who would of thought the model avengers could be this emotional haha, thank you oppa's for your kind words. Oh! that reminds me, I have something for you all." I stood up looking for my bag leaving them confused. I found it and sat back down.

" I got you all a small present." I handed each one a small avengers key chain. Hulk for Woobin, Hawkeye to Sungjoon, Iron man to Soohyuk, and Captain America to Youngkwang. I had even gotten Jong oppa one of Thor. They all thanked me and laughed at the small gift.

" Wait does that make Ahyoung, Black Widow?"

" Haha wait what?"

" Yeah I like it! "

" Wait dont Hulk and Black Widow have a thing going on?"

" We can always make Jong, Hulk and Woobin, Thor." 

I was honestly lost. How did they go from a small present to seriously discussing who was what character.I sat there watching it all unfold when Jong oppa joined us.

" Whats going on here?"

" Your Hulk now."

" Wait, what?" Ahyoung let me in on what was happening. I was gone for a few minutes, and this is what had unfolded. At the same time though I was happy seeing how comfortable the guys were around Ahyoung. It only made me more sure of what I had planned for her. All that was left was introducing her to my family. I was sure she would steal their hearts just like she did mine and the guys. It made me more impatient to star a future with her.

 

 

 

 

 

Finally haha I wasn't sure where I was going with this, it just seemed to write its self haha so sorry if its a bit confusing. This is what I picture the model avengers are like when they get together haha. Hope you guys enjoy it ^-^