too rude.

Crude Cut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maru with his styled black hair and rocker leather jacket, dark jeans and boots that would be enough for others to take a second look, he was now looking at the Leo and Ravi, the new idols he’ll be managing. They were already awake and making their breakfast.

The other members were also starting to get up. Hakyeon saw him enter their door and he didn’t waste any time to express how happy he was to see his friend.

Maru grunted.

Seven in the morning and he was grumpy as hell. He was thankful that he lived next door to the idols or he would have suffered a lot more.

It was only 8 in the morning and the idols are now practicing in full swing. He was still sleepy as being awake so early in the morning wasn’t his strongest suit. Thankfully, there was no  at a nearby The two idols were in their casual clothes, taking time off away from the eyes of the public eye, practicing their songs for the album. The songs have been recorded a couple of days ago. They didn’t seem to mind having him as a manager for VIXX LR. 

He watched them on a little corner where there was a space to sit. He clicked his tongue and silently admitted that the duo sounded great. The harshness of Ravi’s image to Leo’s makes a unique package. They complement each other. Maru could already imagine the popularity and money the two would generate.

The company explained the reason of his reassignment; it seems that the idols or more specifically Leo had trouble with fans. Leo needed him.

Rumors have started circulating about a new sub-unit and fans all over the country are excited. And excited equates to dangerous on Maru’s definition.

It was a going to be a lot worse after the top hits VIXX has after their last song, Error. Everyone was going crazy for it. It was a success and the management didn’t waste any time to use that popularity for a new hype.

His years as a trainee paid well as he could imagine in his mind the notes of the song Leo and Ravi are belting out. He couldn’t help but hum along after hearing it a couple of times.

It will be months before the unit will debut but preparations were almost finished.

Then, there’s also the schedule of the upcoming concert and their Love Equation promotions for next month. It’s really hectic. The rest of their times were now spent in the training room.

This morning has been reserved for the unit. Some of their songs will be included in

Maru didn’t even notice that Ravi and Leo had stopped singing Ravi tapped him on the shoulder. He looked at the male’s direction. “What?”

He didn’t mean to sound so rude but mornings doesn’t agree with him. Before he could regret his tone, he saw Ravi hesitating and Leo looking worried from the far side of the room.

“Nevermind. I’ll buy some drinks.” Maru rolled his eyes and got up, saving the idols from the awkward situation. He brushed off the unseen dirt from his clothes and fixed his jacket. “Take a break. You still have practice with the others. We don’t want to ruin your voice. I” Eyeing the two with boredom.

The two idols watched him leave the room. When their new manager was out the door, they let out a breath that they didn’t notice they’ve been holding.

Ravi approached Leo and rested his forehead on the male’s back. “Hyung, are you sure he’s our manager? Why did they pick him?”

“They said he fit the job.” He shrugged, letting his friend lean on his back. Leo was just glad that he had time for rest before their practice on their comeback.

“He scares the hell out of me.” The younger male admitted. Leo silently agreed with him.

“Hello friends! How are you? ”Hakyeon arrived with a smile on his face followed by Jaehwan, Hongbin and Sanghyuk. They all stopped at the door upon seeing this bromance with Leo and Ravi with a smirk on their faces.

“Hey hey hey! What is this development? Is WonTaek real now?” Ken teased them good-naturedly.

Most of the group laughed at the ribbing except for Leo who looked like he was about to do bodily harm to Ken.

Ken stopped smiling and immediately hid behind their leader, N. Hakyeon then moved away, not letting him be saved from his own doing.

Leo managed to get hold of Ken with that smile of his that promised pain. “Hyung!” Jaehwan looked at their leader with pleading eyes.

Hongbin was already on the floor laughing, clearly enjoying Ken’s fear and regret for teasing Leo.

It made the whole scene funnier.

The youngest, Hyukmoved away just in case Jaehwan decided to use him as a shield.

“Enough hyung. We still need him for practice.” Hyuk laughed again, this time at his own words.

Amazingly, Leo listened to the youngest and patted Ken on the head as a warning. Ken grinned. He didn’t even hide how happy he was. “Thank you Sanghyuk!” He gave Hyuk a big smile.

 

 

Practice hasn’t even started yet when Maru came back. All the members were still lounging around when he took a peek from the glass portion of the door before going in. He didn’t spot any of the other managers.

The members stood in attention as soon as he entered the room. Maru could feel the change in atmosphere.

He ignored the shift and head straight to the only table on the room to put the drinks that he painstakingly brought for all the members. He should be thankful that they’re only six members. He’d seen other managers from other companies buying as much as 9 to 12 for other idols groups.

“Here are your drinks. Don’t forget to practice as soon as you guys are done.”

“Neh.” The members chorused.

One by one, the members got their drinks; Latte for everyone except for Hyuk who got matcha milk tea.

Hyuk frowned at his drink. “I’m lactose intolerant manager.”

Without looking at him, Maru answered. “It’s soy milk.” He knew he sounded cold but he didn’t care. His job was taking care of the idols and keeping them on top condition. He didn’t have to explain himself.

“Okay. Thanks.” The youngest didn’t know what to say after that and quickly joined the others.

“How‘s your manage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter